» «
Photo

Games/Sports?

7 replies to this topic
YourAMiz1900
  • YourAMiz1900

Dafuq do all of you want!? O.o

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:51 AM Edited by YourAMiz1900, 23 December 2013 - 05:57 AM.

So I noticed that playing online only has a few little sports/games to really play. Golf, Darts, Tennis. I don't normally play any of those with the exception of golf every once in a while. but I was surprised to see that Basketball wasn't on here considering there is a court for it or like a batting cage or something. Any other type of games/sports you guys would of liked to play on here?

I was thinking Pool inside the bars, not just darts. Considering that every bar I've been to, has at least 2 pool tables...I would of also liked to see maybe another golf course thats different from the one. I don't really think we need  8 different Tennis courts in various locations since its the same thing every time really

Thoughts?

Walker_Gunfree
  • Walker_Gunfree

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:37 AM

Bowling would likely be a pretty easy add. Maybe a simple two-on-two basketball or, better yet, a slam-dunk competition ala NBA jam would be a blast.

I'd like to see them add skateboards and in-line skates. BMX is a blast and either of those would be a fun addition.

The real problem with the current games are the other players. Few people seem to want to complete a set of tennis. They start losing and then quit. I've had a bit better luck in arm wrestling probably because the matches are quicker.

HarveyBest
  • HarveyBest

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:17 AM

I've played darts a few times and about 50% of the time once I get ahead my opponent quits. Not only is this annoying, it messes up the stats. When people quit out the game ends and it says you are the winner, but your stats register it as a loss. :cry:

I have reported this to R*

theroc23
  • theroc23

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:26 AM

Pretty sure it's been mentioned here before, but I think R* missed the boat a bit by not allowing you to play pool and dart matches inside your apartment. It just seems like such a natural addition to the mostly boring apartment experience.
  • tomuk3 likes this

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:30 AM

I hit up the BMX park, though. Step aside, Tony Hawk, watch this 30-something whip you with a bike.

SinisterPredator
  • SinisterPredator

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:26 AM

Sk8 or die

tomuk3
  • tomuk3

cake

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:52 AM

Bowling would likely be a pretty easy add.

v40031_roman-bellic-hey-cousin-lets-go-b

I agree with the silly amount of tennis courts...

don't forget about parachuting and arm wrestling though!

Would of been cool if they added triathlons into online.

As for other sports I wouldn't mind seeing canoeing, it's not a popular sport by any means but i think it would be fun and encourage more players to play the sea races, which aren't actually bad 

JiNX77
  • JiNX77

Spanakopita!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:37 PM

A trailer trashy golf course around Sandy Shores would be good. Even mini-golf somewhere could be fun. Pool should definitely be in bars maybe even foosball. Skates/boards would be fun. I am also surprised that b-ball, bowling and even SA boxing didn't make the cut. I'd like to see hunting and sportfishing but that's highly unlikely.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users