• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:10 AM

http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be

Hoof-Hearted
  • Hoof-Hearted

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:13 AM

obviously you can order a bus from pegasus, park it at madrazo's before the objectives are done and then land the helicopter on top of the bus while the rp boosts without having to hover.

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:15 AM

this game has officially been raped by its players...

• customkingpimp, bensons, iiGh0STt and 2 others like this

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:16 AM

obviously you can order a bus from pegasus, park it at madrazo's before the objectives are done and then land the helicopter on top of the bus while the rp boosts without having to hover.

this will go well with my case. thank you.

hypocrite? yes you are.

boosting rp is sad. level means nothing but unlocks in this game.

• Hoof-Hearted likes this

Hoof-Hearted
  • Hoof-Hearted

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:17 AM

this will go well with my case. thank you.

hypocrite? yes you are.

someone is obviously butthurt and wants redemption. lol.

yes im a hypocrite. wahoo.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:31 AM

you should see my tattoos... i have never heard the word redemption.

Hoof-Hearted
  • Hoof-Hearted

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:53 AM

you should see my tattoos... i have never heard the word redemption.

hypocrite? yes you are.

lol shaddap drama class boy, go take your shakespeare lines somewhere else.

why don't you get a tattoo of LSC Customs then since you love abusing the LSC sell dupe glitch so much. there's actually a tattoo in the game for that LOL

RT53bjV.png

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:56 AM

im sure this thread will go places...

like the trash.

Hoof-Hearted
  • Hoof-Hearted

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:59 AM

im sure this thread will go places...

like the trash.

and so will your account when your cash and probably level gets reset after cock* realizes why there are so many reports on you. lulz

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:04 AM

i cant like your post, i liked too much of your dumb sh*t already instead of dealing with your fake reports. i just hope they lock this thread.

lulz indeed. stop spamming threads with off topic banter and propaganda.

not to mention false reports to ROCKstar.

Hoof-Hearted
  • Hoof-Hearted

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:06 AM

i cant like your post, i liked too much of your dumb sh*t already instead of dealing with your fake reports. i just hope they lock this thread.

awwwwww, tough guy gwunna cry? :cry:

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:08 AM

They removed the mission

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:10 AM

They removed the mission

lmfao. gj hoof. exposed?

awwwwww, tough guy gwunna cry? :cry:

:barf:

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:12 AM

So is it basically all drop offs to Martin that are glitched?

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:23 AM Edited by DillBagnr, 23 December 2013 - 06:24 AM.

Wow, somebody really made a youtube video for a glitch that can be explained in a sentence.  I am so goddamned happy youtube has gone in that direction.  I think we need guides on goddamned everything, and it'd better take at LEAST eight minutes for ever paragraph of a guide on the same thing in written form.

I'm going to f*cking thumbs up everything and subscribe to it and comment the f*cking sh*t out of it then I'm going to share it with my motherf*cking friends on facebook because everybody gives a damn.

The next step will be to post it on every potentially relevant message board on the entire internet--regardless of how many other people are doing the exact same goddamn thing or how much anybody gives a f*ck--to make sure all those f*cking people who want to discuss things have to sift through all of the trash threads with links to bullsh*t before they can find a goddamn human being to have a conversation with.

• ooMrmojoRisin likes this

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:33 AM Edited by iiGh0STt, 23 December 2013 - 06:33 AM.

Wow, somebody really made a youtube video for a glitch that can be explained in a sentence.  I am so goddamned happy youtube has gone in that direction.  I think we need guides on goddamned everything, and it'd better take at LEAST eight minutes for ever paragraph of a guide on the same thing in written form.

I'm going to f*cking thumbs up everything and subscribe to it and comment the f*cking sh*t out of it then I'm going to share it with my motherf*cking friends on facebook because everybody gives a damn.

The next step will be to post it on every potentially relevant message board on the entire internet--regardless of how many other people are doing the exact same goddamn thing or how much anybody gives a f*ck--to make sure all those f*cking people who want to discuss things have to sift through all of the trash threads with links to bullsh*t before they can find a goddamn human being to have a conversation with.

holy crap dude calm down.

tumblr_inline_mwr2m3l5YV1qdysme.gif

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:36 AM Edited by DillBagnr, 23 December 2013 - 06:37 AM.

Unfortunately, I am quite calm.  I was just simulating the rage that I should be feeling in hopes that it might spark some actual emotion in me.

For a second while I was typing it, I felt something.  Then I started a little giggle and now I'm back to nothing.

No.

• iiGh0STt and ooMrmojoRisin like this

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:39 AM

Unfortunately, I am quite calm.  I was just simulating the rage that I should be feeling in hopes that it might spark some actual emotion in me.

For a second while I was typing it, I felt something.  Then I started a little giggle and now I'm back to nothing.

No.

HAHAHAHAHA...

epic.

that pretty much describes any internet interactions. well played sir.

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:54 AM

Anybody have this mission? I can't get it

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 07:04 AM

boosting neighboor goods untill level 100 for the WIN!

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 07:07 AM

boosting neighboor goods untill level 100 for the WIN!

is this on the jobs list? How do you boost this one?

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

Tequlia Makes Her Clothes Fall Off

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 23 December 2013 - 07:34 AM

"Is this on the job list?, How do you do it?"

Yes it's in the Capture section it's called Neighborhood Hoods"

It's the same as baggage handler you get the package and get into a helicopter and instead od delivering the package you hover over the drop point till the RP starts rolling in.

Yes all of the Martian Delivery missions have been hotfixed out of the game bc of all the RP Glitching taking place

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:27 AM

"Is this on the job list?, How do you do it?"

Yes it's in the Capture section it's called Neighborhood Hoods"

It's the same as baggage handler you get the package and get into a helicopter and instead od delivering the package you hover over the drop point till the RP starts rolling in.

Yes all of the Martian Delivery missions have been hotfixed out of the game bc of all the RP Glitching taking place

IO just got out of court settlement from martin

jss14
  • jss14

hey buddy!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:03 AM

I heard it still works

sirbevolot
  • sirbevolot

SuperFreak

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:30 AM

You can still get this mission, if Martin wants to be a prick about it (and he will). Just go do a gang attack(preferably one you haven't completed yet), and he will send you diff jobs. This glitch also still works with Rooftop Rumble.

This actually does not work. I tried a bunch of different ways. Two diff trucks, blown up vehicles, etc. As soon as the heli touches down on a vehicle the mission ends.

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:35 AM

After some minutes it automatically ends the mission.

sirbevolot
  • sirbevolot

SuperFreak

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:30 AM

After some minutes it automatically ends the mission.

not so much. if you are careful you can go for over 30 minutes.

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Meep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:13 AM

I can confirm this works solo. Lol, if you're below level 30, this is the only job Martin will have for you when you call him.

Hoof-Hearted
  • Hoof-Hearted

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:17 AM

You can still get this mission, if Martin wants to be a prick about it (and he will). Just go do a gang attack(preferably one you haven't completed yet), and he will send you diff jobs. This glitch also still works with Rooftop Rumble.

This actually does not work. I tried a bunch of different ways. Two diff trucks, blown up vehicles, etc. As soon as the heli touches down on a vehicle the mission ends.

what about a dump truck? big enough to land a heli

evad3rs
  • evad3rs

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 01:57 PM

Tryed the dumper truck it just ends the mission

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users