Photo

What's your character's back story?

43 replies to this topic
theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Coded. Not stirred.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:45 AM Edited by theNGclan, 23 December 2013 - 04:51 AM.

This thread is asking a simple but also complex question. What is the back story behind your character? What reason did they come to Los Santos? What are they doing now? What happened in the past that led up to who they are now?

I'll start it off:

After the events of what happened in Liberty City, Niko Bellic decided to move to Los Santos to seek the real American dream. Now, he's got the cars, women, money. Everything his cousin claimed he had back in LC. What could go wrong?

0_0.jpg

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:47 AM

After the events of RDR, - Hell with it. I can't think of anything deep right now.

This John Marston is an alternate reality John Marston who was frozen in ice back in the times of cowboys and gunslingers, but was accidently set out of the ice to face the 21st century. 

• vipprimo likes this

SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom
  • SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom

Prankster

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:51 AM Edited by SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom, 23 December 2013 - 04:54 AM.

My character was created by a superior being to him.. (i'm living proof there is more than one god, among gods, amongst gods).  He lives in a reality where he met this cool guy named Lamar on the internet, and they used to cyber and FaceTime each other.  He packed his bags (were there bags? I don't remember), dropped everything to come see Lamar and commit random acts of crime. 

Oh and he doesn't talk because his larynx was ruptured during rough prison "activities". 

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:23 AM Edited by MantisFang, 23 December 2013 - 05:28 AM.

this dude was a guy and he found a gun or some sh*t

0_0.jpg

some other guy asked if he had a hair sticking out his nose

0_0.jpg

some people got mad and started fighting

0_0.jpg

he got bored waiting for dlc so he went to play Dragons Crown..

• Magick likes this

Dillinger83
  • Dillinger83

boosted h22

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:55 AM

Raging alcoholic, just failed ged for the 8th time. Googled how to break into cars and hot wire them so its my thing now. Frequent use of the toilet cleaner goes a long way after my shifts and burger shot.

EpiclyUber
  • EpiclyUber

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:31 AM

he met lamar davis through lifeinvader and decided to fly to los santos to meet him. 

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

"Just my imagination"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 07:08 PM

My characters name is Julius Santos a hispanic male aged 24 who is born in los santos and raised in san fierro by his uncle martinez who was in a san fierro hispanic gang. He lost his dad in a drive by shooting by the vagos and 5 years later his mother od on heroin. He then moved out to san fierro commited various crimes such as theft, bugarly, selling dope, robbing stores, and illegal street racing and was arrested over several times and when he was 14 his uncle was found guilty of 3 counts of first degree murder and curently serving life behind bars during a house break in after one of his own gang ratted him out. Santos was left to fend for himself and as he grew older so did his reputation on the streets. He was then noticed by lamar who got the word on santos being a well known criminal as well as street racer and invited him back to los santos to do business

Ep1cK1ll3r
  • Ep1cK1ll3r

Anti-Godmode Tank Patroller.

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 07:08 PM

Got buttraped in prison, now it's revenge time. The end.

gevans81
  • gevans81

Gold Member

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 07:09 PM

Used to be a woman

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 07:13 PM

my guy came to los santos to kick puppies. only there are no puppies in online so he just hangs out in front of the pet store.

Zondar
  • Zondar

Puttin' on an iron shirt.....

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 23 December 2013 - 07:19 PM Edited by KnobCheez, 23 December 2013 - 07:28 PM.

My guy's a creole from New Orleans. The only constants in his life have been violence and music.
He joined the USMC to try and escape the streets, but got kicked out for smoking weed.
He then joined the French Foreign Legion for 5 years. After leaving he thought he'd come to the city of saints to chase his dream of becoming a soul singer.
Unfortunately , no one seems to be interested in the type of old school soul he sings and he's getting drawn more and more into the old ways of weed, violence and booze.
If only he was as good at singing as he was at killing...

Edit: Did I mention he's also a rampant homosexual?
Lol

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 December 2013 - 07:25 PM

My character moved to los santos with dreams of playing a great  and well put together game with friends. He was quickly deleted, ending his virtual existence.

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 December 2013 - 07:34 PM

Character 1 (Barry):

Barry was told that there would be a good life in LS. No kids, suburubs, errors, etc. It was like a dream. The moment he stepped out of the plane he realized that he had came to the worst sh*thole in the whole US of A. He tried to be legit but the money was too convincing. He started laundering by selling the same car over and over again. It was all good until the LSPD found out about it and took it down. He is now living on whatever's left from the car selling days.

Character 2 (Joe):

Joe was told that LS had random sh*t in it. He knew it was better than the Midwest so he gave it a shot. He came to LS and started earning money totally legitamately. He has a canary yellow Tailgater and a 9k bounty on him. Not much of a backstory for Joe!

• gurkdjur and HolographicBunny like this

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 07:36 PM

He's a convicted animal rapist, hiding from the shame of his alcohol-fuelled rabbit tampering.

• HolographicBunny likes this

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 23 December 2013 - 07:39 PM Edited by Khaos89, 23 December 2013 - 07:39 PM.

Steve has always been a lonely man. As a child he was taken into foster care at the age of 9 and he drifted from home to home, never knowing his purpose in life. At age 12 he would join the boys choir at his local church where Father Michaels would take a liking to him, little did little Steve know that 2 weeks from now his anus would resemble a blood orange. Father Michaels would abuse little Steve for the next 3 years of his life.

As an adolescent, Steve grew up angry and confused. He'd often cut himself and ingest various drugs to overcome the emotional damage that was done to him as a child. At age 19 he robbed his local liquor store, unfortunately the police ID'd him as a suspect. The judge was very harsh and sentenced Stevie to 5 years in the county jail, 5 years he would never forget. Steve's past had come back to haunt him. Several times a week when the inmates were showering, the skinheads would corner him and gang rape him repeatedly until he couldn't take it anymore, Steve attempted to end his life.

To be continued........

Enterprise
  • Enterprise

Trick

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 07:42 PM

Shaniqua needed some new shoes. Shaniqua can't live without her J's. Shaniqua be a boss ass bitch.

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 December 2013 - 07:43 PM

Steve has always been a lonely man. As a child he was taken into foster care at the age of 9 and he drifted from home to home, never knowing his purpose in life. At age 12 he would join the boys choir at his local church where Father Michaels would take a liking to him, little did little Steve know that 2 weeks from now his anus would resemble a blood orange. Father Michaels would abuse little Steve for the next 3 years of his life.

As an adolescent, Steve grew up angry and confused. He'd often cut himself and ingest various drugs to overcome the emotional damage that was done to him as a child. At age 19 he robbed his local liquor store, unfortunately the police ID'd him as a suspect. The judge was very harsh and sentenced Stevie to 5 years in the county jail, 5 years he would never forget. Steve's past had come back to haunt him. Several times a week when the inmates were showering, the skinheads would corner him and gang rape him repeatedly until he couldn't take it anymore, Steve attempted to end his life.

To be continued........

Damn that's some deep sh*t.

Kalitu
  • Kalitu

FIB Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:16 PM

Athelric Kaleshnikov was born in rural Ukraine to a lowly farming family. His early life was unremarkable and uneventful. At age nine, a event happened which would forever alter his way of living. Religious fanatics entered the small town and took it by force. The civilians were rounded up and placed in the center of the road, including Athelric and his family. Athelric watched in the biting cold as neighbor and friend were shot in the back of the head, execution style. Athelric watched his parents be killed, traumatizing him for years to come. He narrowly escaped death only because the children were to be used as leverage when the authorities rolled in. During the night, Athelric grabbed a knife from a sleeping terrorist and shoved it deep into his eye, only the pommel stopped it from entering further. With the man killed, Athelric grabbed his AK and ran off under the cover of night.

He trudged in the snow with the assault rifle, which was too large for him to use in any capacity. He slowly began starving and had to survive off what could be gathered. Athelric survived like this for almost a month, when a Merryweather security patrol found him. The ex-soldiers laughed at the filthy boy wielding the ridiculously big weapon and took him with them. Merryweather decided to keep him, since there was no place to return him and child soldiers made the company image more fierce. During his time in Merryweather, he was stationed around the world. He has fought against and for warlords in Africa, druglords in Columbia, and the rich in third world countries.

Eventually Athelric was moved to eastern Europe when he was twenty and began using the internet. He met a man named Lamar through a website for contract killings and the two became friends. Athelric wanted to see America and get away from his terrible life of combat duty and asked to be transferred. Merryweather complied and was moved to Los Santos because of his impeccable combat record. Once he arrived he was given money for a safehouse and for equipment. Now Athelric lives in Los Santos, doing contract kills, protecting the rich, and running drugs - everything he was doing before, but now with the added safety of being in a first world country. He has recently met a stripper, also from the Ukraine, named Fufu and has started a relationship with her.

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:18 PM

My character was married to a pet pig, the pig was raped and killed by gangstas and now he's in LS looking for revenge and to kill everyone in site. 

That pig wasn't just his wife, it was his best friend.

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:22 PM

He has recently met a stripper, also from the Ukraine, named Fufu and has started a relationship with her.

*France

Still a nice story though.

Speaker4theDead
  • Speaker4theDead

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:32 PM

Now this is a story all about how

Her life got flipped, turned upside down

And I'd like to take a minute to frickin boast

I'll tell you how she became queen of the Los 

In L. Santos born and raised

In detention is where she spent most of her days

Chilling out, maxin, torturing fools

And shooting da cops outside of the school

When a couple of guys, they were up to no good

Started making trouble in her neighborhood

She busted his face with the butt of her nine

And said "bend it over baby, your @SS is now mine"

She whistled for a cab and when it came near

She shot the drivers face, pulled him out by his ear

If anything she could say that this cab was rare

Mowing over civvies, B!tches beware!

She pulled up to her house about 7 or 8

Parking the cab on a nobodies face

With the cops right behind, cuttin it close

She sat on her throne as the queen of the Los

0_0.jpg

StoneFox
  • StoneFox

Like a Fox

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:40 PM

Former Mors Mutual Sales Agent gone postal because all the cars he had to process for replacement cause you fooks cant drive.

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

TORO INDUSTRIES

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:10 PM

Primo is the CEO/President of TORO Security, a multi-national security agency.  One of the last hold-outs in his move for taking over the security needs of the world is Merryweather Security.  He couldn't just storm into Los Santos and take up shop either.  That would be asking for a war with casualties he wasn't willing to sacrifice.  So instead he put together a covert operation,  involving his personal red team (most trusted members of the agency).

First step was to have members of the group "move" to Los Santos by setting up connections with local criminal elements and support them.  Especially elements that stood against Merryweather.  Lamar, a contact on Life Invader, was the best candidate as a nobody blow hard who would not draw attention to new prospects but had dealings with more significant elements who they could "earn" respect of.  The goal was not to use money of the parent company to prevent any correlations.

The operation has been fully successful, funded well, and Merryweather is on the brink of collapse.  TORO has already amassed a collection of military equipment and is already publicly showing its presence in Los Santos.  Many elements have called upon TORO to provide their security needs.  They've even went so far as to acquire Merryweather equipment in "can we help" display that publicly looked like help to get Merryweather back on their feet but the equipment would actually be used against them later.  

TORO also has earned deep contacts in the criminal underground that they can request to "lay low" should they need to look good or easily find should they need to quell resistance.  TORO presents a play ball approach while flexing its muscle.  Many witnessed the power play and have no problem with TORO in the fold and their favor list is long.  Not to mention they have no desire to cut in on anyone's "action" but they support people they favor so it's good to keep yourself on the favor list.  

CrazyWeasel
  • CrazyWeasel

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:29 PM

There's a back story? Well I completely misunderstood the point of this game. And here I thought I was just some dude with a controller controlling a fictional dude who shoots random people (mostly squeakers who make back stories) and punches NPCs for no reason

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:38 PM Edited by GTA4 Niko Bellic, 23 December 2013 - 11:45 PM.

After the events of GTA IV I decided to take a visit to Los Santos. I heard they had a nice bowling club (which is now owned by Roman), he convinced me to come to his mansion - his real mansion, with real American titties and fast cars. He finally stopped gambling. But still calls me every 5 minutes to play bowling. I wouldn't have it any other way...

n3FJ0aP.png

• Khaos89, Sugar Free Nos, Trademark and 1 other like this

Tatsuya
  • Tatsuya

We can't stop here. This is bat country.

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:41 PM Edited by Onett, 23 December 2013 - 11:49 PM.

Isaac grew up in the fine borough of Algonquin, Liberty City, he had a good upbringing until he was five, when his Dad went to prison on two counts of murder and his Mum left when he was fifteen. Having been honorably discharged from the USMC and then having dropped of college, he did what everyone does in GTA, turned to crime. After performing his first heist in Carcer City back in '08, netting over $25,000 he gained a rep for being quick and reliable. After that, he mainly jacked cars for some guys in North Holland, pretty successfully (although he did run into trouble with this one guy on Xenotime St.) and did a few hits for a few guys in N. Holland and the Triads. And after Mayor Ochoa reinstated planes in LC he got his pilots license and Isaac was happy. That was until 2012, where a massive storm hit Liberty City and flooded most of the city. Isaac was no exception. His apartment on Albany Ave. was completely flooded. However during the recovery process he met this guy on LifeInvader called Lamar Davis and he lived in Los Santos. After a couple of months, Lamar persuaded Isaac to come live in LS. So he packed what little he had left, sold his Esperanto to this Roman guy for his taxi services and jetted off from Francis Intl. to LSIA, hoping to get away from his life in Liberty. Little did he know, after he stepped off the plane that he was in the worst place in the U.S. So now he's doing more or less the same thing as he did in Liberty, but still holds onto that dream of leaving his past behind.

Franklin7
  • Franklin7

A big Franklin fan

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:55 PM

A youngster (21) thats was hustling . Found Lamar chatted him up , facetimed alot and he introduced me to fatty boy gerald . I did jobs for Gereld and i got paid alot at first and i fell in love with him . however few weeks later ( bout 2 ) he paid like sh*t to me and he always asked me to keep my mouth  shut about him ( shizz i just did exactly that) . After that i wanted to buy a cheap car and met baldass uncle simeon . He offered me a free car and his jobs piss me off but i feeel indebteted to uncle simeone otherwise he will claim me as a racist and ungrateful . After dissing them two lowlifes i began some jobs for Martin . iT PAID well and i loved the lawyers car . And i still do his jobs suprisingly  ( when i deliver stuff to his lockup it is very  coveted if you know what i mean  ;) ) . 

Somewhere in da middle i got into street racing. i enjoyed racing in other peoples cars and having to pay 200 dollerx to borrow it . but i got  my own ( elegy ) and that was a crap car . i made the money i got an adder im enjoying life . Started from the bottom now we here started from the bottom now my whole team effing here . ;) 

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 24 December 2013 - 12:03 AM

Apprentice of Claude Speed who got killed by the Gang called the Cloud Servers.

xNinjaStarfishx
  • xNinjaStarfishx

Happy Happy Joy Joy

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 12:07 AM Edited by xNinjaStarfishx, 24 December 2013 - 12:08 AM.

Straight from the slums of Shaolin, WuTang Clan Strikes again. The Rza The Gza, Ol Dirty Bastard Inspecta Deck, Rakwon the Chef, Ugod, Ghostface Killa and the Method Man!

M-e-t-h-o-d Man
M-e-t-h-o-d Man
M-e-t-h-o-d Man
M-e-t-h-o-d Man

Hey, you, get off my cloud, you don't know me and you don't know my style, who be gettin done when I come to a jam, here I am, here I am...

The Method Man.

PoeticWhisper
  • PoeticWhisper

Nobs4Lyf

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 12:34 AM

Mike grew up in Liberty City, a alright life in a family that didn't have much money. He pretty much had to work to help support his family at a very young age. Days rolled by, and days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months. Once he was about 17 he met one of his best friends named John. John and Mike tried to find efficient ways to make money as they both had a very similar predicament. Both men got a job working as garbage men. One time Mike threw away a bag that was full of cocaine. Little did he know that bag belonged to the Pegorino family and John and Mike were gunned off the road and beaten to near death. Once the Trash company found out about it they were both fired.

Both men could not get work anywhere else after that.  So they did anything they could to make from pick pocketing to stealing cars to sell at the chop shop. They held the secret criminal acts from their friends and family. About a year down the line the police started putting together the notoriety they were building up.  Finally John & Mike decided to do their first stick up. Of course it didn't go well and they ended up arrested. Both men ended up doing a solid 2 years.

Once they got out they were both 20. Neither of their family's wanted anything to do with them. They were criminals. All they had was each others company. Both men were furious after getting out and blame this all on the Pegorino family. After a bit of time they kinda convinced each other it was a waste of time, so they moved on. After about a year Mike settled down with a wife. They lived in a very small apartment and helped house John. Everyone was doing okay despite the fact they they both worked at Cluckin' Bell. Things were nice and normal for a while. Right as it seemed life was getting nice and relaxing things again got f*cked up.

There was a day when John finally spoke to Mike about what he was doing behind his back. Turns out John was working for some other mob family. Unfortunately for them both that means their name was getting out there. Jimmy Pegorino finally got the message about them still being alive. He swore to have them dead 4 years prior when they "stole" the cocaine. Jimmy being the crazy bastard he was found out where they lived and told his goons to finish them off.  When they went to take them out they found that they were not home, however Mike's wife was. They kidnapped her without any hesitation and left a deal in a letter for them both. Their lives or her's.

Mike decided this was the final straw and decided he needs to end Jimmy Pegorino before he ends his wife. When they came to the deal it came down to a gun standoff. There was bodies falling and blood spilling like fountains. When the dust cleared John and Mike were still alive. When Jimmy dragged out Mike's wife and slit her throat. He left her on the floor and headed for a chopper. John and Mike gunned after him and followed his chopper from the ground. Jimmy was on his way to the airport to leave to Vice City for a deal. John and Mike met him there and as Jimmy went to take off they boarded the plane. As it was going very fast down the runway John kicked Jimmy out of the plane, and Mike killed off the rest of the folk protecting him. John then stopped the plane. Jimmy lied there bloody and torn up. Mike then kicked him in the skull and uttered "You should have finished the job" and shot him in the skull with his last bullet.

They stayed in Liberty City for a few days after and realized how much the Pegorino family wanted them dead. So they hitched a plane for San Andreas and never looked back. Once they landed they met up with Mike's uncle Troy. Someone whom John did not like too much, however he put it aside as Troy offered to shelter them both. it was a new life, a new leaf. They decided to leave all the crime behind. However, Troy was kind of a druggie and did a lot of bad things that they didn't know about. After about a month Troy took John & Mike on a ride. Little did they know he was going to rob a store. They didn't have much of a choice but to go along with it. As they were running from the police John got pinned between a few cars and Mike and Troy left him behind. John eventually got away but that was the last time Mike saw him for about a year.

During that time Mike & his uncle Troy were doing a lot of nasty things including stealing, doing drug deals and more. Troy introduced Mike to his old friend Cody who was a huge meth dealer in Sandy Shores. He was in deep trouble with the Chinese for not supplying their demand. One time they sent in a truck of goons to tell Cody that he either payed $1,000,000 in a weeks time or he was dead, along with his accomplices. (Troy & Mike)

Mike had an ultimatum, and he decided the only thing he could do was that one big shot. He found John's number and gave him a call. John was not very happy to hear his voice. Mike tried to catch up on old times and he was just not having it. Although, Mike insisted on seeing him. So Mike drove to his home. John was living good, had a job at starbucks and lived in a very nice apartment. Mike was surprised that he had come this far. John asked him what he wanted because he did not want to see Mike after what happened a year prior. Mike told him the ultimatum he had received. John told him he could not help and kicked him out.

Mike, Troy & Cody were running out of time and they needed John. Mike was focused on releasing the real John. So him and Troy drove to his work. They tried to explain to him that this is not his life. And that they will always be pieces of sh*t. John told him to both leave. So they devised a plan. John later in the day went out back to smoke a redwood. Mike and Troy beat him unconscious and put him in the backseat of the car. They then drove to a store and mike and troy put his body in the driver seat of the car. They went in and stuck the place up, grabbed the cash and got back into the car. They woke John up and all you could hear was sirens. John was shocked, he was pissed but he drove away and lost the cops. John realized he was stupid before and that he would help Mike and Troy.

That's where the story ends, (Currently waiting for heists).

• Sugar Free Nos likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users