Quantcast

» «
Photo

Eddie Constantly Crashing DuringThe Big Score (Obvious)

2 replies to this topic
Damaged_Blade
  • Damaged_Blade

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 02:53 AM

I've attempted The Big Score (Obvious) 3 times now with Eddie Toh (14% stake, best driver available to me), however, he seems to die every time when going through the windmills, thus causing me to loose half the loot. I've tried taking down the enemy choppers quickly and letting them survive for longer than necessary to see if that would prevent Eddie from crashing, but neither seems to work. 

If anyone has some tips on how to do this, especially if you've completed the mission successfully with Eddie, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Jessafur
  • Jessafur

Ginga Ninja

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:54 AM

Are you sure you chose Eddie to be the pilot rather than the train driver? I chose the crappy driver as the pilot by accident on my account and he crashed the heli as well. I wouldn't be too worried though if you saved the stock market missions, if not, you could just play the market like I did. I went from 22 mil on each character to 2.17 bil in a couple of weeks.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:57 AM

I would work on your speed . you should be able to shoot down the helis before they leave the wind farm or immediately after . remember right after you only have 30 seconds to drop the gold which can be difficult . 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users