Photo

[MCTW] Motorcycle Club Territory Wars

46 replies to this topic
FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

Sanguinary Sons MC "First 6"

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:05 AM

PS3 commision is forming through RLMC with collaboration mainly with DWMC. We will be ready at ground level in a week. I am contacting other presidents, but as you have probably encountered on xbox, it is slow going. Our new website will be ready and we will roll along. It is exciting and thank you for your input. Once ground rules are finalized we will post thread.

Are you guys still rolling with us or are you doing your own thing now?

mad_dog_robinson
  • mad_dog_robinson

Hell Fury Owner

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:33 PM Edited by mad_dog_robinson, 30 December 2013 - 04:33 PM.

so is this a formation of the confederation of clubs ? if so im in .. xbox D3m3nt3dRaGe81. 

CloudHigh
  • CloudHigh

MJ2

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:38 PM

PS3 commision is forming through RLMC with collaboration mainly with DWMC. We will be ready at ground level in a week. I am contacting other presidents, but as you have probably encountered on xbox, it is slow going. Our new website will be ready and we will roll along. It is exciting and thank you for your input. Once ground rules are finalized we will post thread.

Well it is an adaption of this idea, and we have been sticking with MCTW title. However I think we are tweaking it for PS3.

brewcity_262
  • brewcity_262

Deadly Sins MC - Secretary

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:08 AM Edited by brewcity_262, 31 December 2013 - 03:47 AM.

Deleted

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:11 AM

I think the best thing at this point, coming from different systems we both roll wirh what we got. It is hard enough collaborating on one system. Down the road we can get together but for now its best we just get it out. We are too far apart on ideas that it would take forever to get on track. Wish you luck on 360

See now you are making me mad. This was my idea. You asked for my support and you got it. I ask for you to bare with me and you say we are too far apart on ideas? Maybe because you never gave any? Maybe because its not your idea? You will receive no support from me. Goodbye.

Well it is an adaption of this idea, and we have been sticking with MCTW title. However I think we are tweaking it for PS3.

You have lost my support, and any adaptation and/or copy of my idea will be seen as a fake. This is my idea and will stay that way. 

coolbabylos
  • coolbabylos

GBMC Vice President

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:18 AM Edited by coolbabylos, 01 January 2014 - 03:20 AM.

I am interested in knowing what they have put together, I'm not sure what ground level means. ground level to me sounds like it's still just an idea. 

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:50 AM

I am interested in knowing what they have put together, I'm not sure what ground level means. ground level to me sounds like it's still just an idea. 

More than likely a regurgitation of my idea.

brewcity_262
  • brewcity_262

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:26 PM Edited by brewcity_262, 01 January 2014 - 02:31 PM.

upon further consideration for the well being of this MCTW and gamers alike I am deleting this post.

brewcity_262
  • brewcity_262

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:40 PM

This is a PS3 Commission and we are in a test run test run JAN. 5 and will tweek and then be ready the following weekend. If you are Xbox, FhM Pestilence is heading that up.

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:36 AM

This is a PS3 Commission and we are in a test run test run JAN. 5 and will tweek and then be ready the following weekend. If you are Xbox, FhM Pestilence is heading that up.
Los is the president of LSMC, the crew doing the biker bash. He knows.

brewcity_262
  • brewcity_262

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:10 AM

To all gamers associated with looking forward to seeing Territory Wars come to fruition, on the ps3 side we felt it was time to get it done. I have moved on with it without full backing from Fhm, the person who actually started this thread. We have all put alot of time into this and i am looking forward in the future coming together and mending fences. This is my last post on here. 

L3GI0N
  • L3GI0N

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:17 AM

Now Regardless of my ties to RLMC/DSMC. Im going to just say something about the "Stealing my idea" Comments I'm sorry Pestilence but a crew I was in back in 2009 on Xbox named S.C.A.R made a very similar event. It was called Gang wars and was on GTA IV TLAD.  So as I understand you feeling ripped off in some ways you must also understand this is an idea for a game that is already made.  What you do will never be considered original since the content you are using to play it does not belong to you. Now I am in no way clamming it was my old crews idea either but only showing this isn't a earthshaking idea...

Its happened before and will happen again.

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:43 PM Edited by FhM Pestilence, 04 January 2014 - 06:45 PM.

Now Regardless of my ties to RLMC/DSMC. Im going to just say something about the "Stealing my idea" Comments I'm sorry Pestilence but a crew I was in back in 2009 on Xbox named S.C.A.R made a very similar event. It was called Gang wars and was on GTA IV TLAD.  So as I understand you feeling ripped off in some ways you must also understand this is an idea for a game that is already made.  What you do will never be considered original since the content you are using to play it does not belong to you. Now I am in no way clamming it was my old crews idea either but only showing this isn't a earthshaking idea...

lol you never saw the content. I deleted it a week ago.
Other than that, if you are insinuating that because its territory based that that's your idea, gta san Andreas did it years before you. I am saying they are stealing my idea because they took the information on this page and are using it.Its simple. They arent using a game like mine, they are using my game.
Don't believe me? Why are they using the same name? I deleted information on here to limit the amount they could use, and for the better. When my game comes out (under a different name now...) it will be better.

CloudHigh
  • CloudHigh

MJ2

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:54 AM Edited by CloudHigh, 05 January 2014 - 04:58 AM.

lol you never saw the content. I deleted it a week ago.
Other than that, if you are insinuating that because its territory based that that's your idea, gta san Andreas did it years before you. I am saying they are stealing my idea because they took the information on this page and are using it.Its simple. They arent using a game like mine, they are using my game.
Don't believe me? Why are they using the same name? I deleted information on here to limit the amount they could use, and for the better. When my game comes out (under a different name now...) it will be better.
I simply have to disagree with your statement on us stealing your idea. We added to your concept of this territory war. What did start out as your simple construct grew with the addition of my ideas and Brews.

To insinuate that this is solely your idea is ludicrous. Also to freely take our ideas and add it to yours without concern, then pull your support when we take some of your ideas and add them to ours is just hypocritical and somewhat two faced.

Regardless we don't need your support on this idea, and we are going through with creating this for PS3. I do hope that your 360 Territory War goes well, and good luck in your future battles.

Edit: Also to say you removed your original posts to prevent is from stealing anymore content is ridiculous. Most of the content was ours to begin with, you are simply attempting to cover any evidence proving we have done more for this concept then you have.

Again Good Luck to you and your future endeavors.

cshllb
  • cshllb

Really awesome guy

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 05:09 AM

FHM, I don't want to start trouble where there isn't any. but wouldn't it be better for all M.C involved if all of us, who are obviously interested in uniting the M.C's of GTAF work together on ideas? I mean obviously all our groups feel strongly this is a good idea.

BWSFxTango
  • BWSFxTango

Black Watch Special Operations CO

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:27 PM

Could a PMC join in this war?.

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:25 PM

Could a PMC join in this war?.

We are doing our trial run with MCs we know, but I will keep you posted on that.

http://gtaforums.com...territory-game/

Our new thread.

If you are interested, we will keep you in mind when we expand it to all crews.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users