• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 03:51 PM

f*cking told you!

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 03:53 PM

can you buy the christmas outfits in the stores or is it already in your wardrobe??

and has anyone tried racing in the snow?? if yes then what is it like?

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 December 2013 - 03:57 PM

can you buy the christmas outfits in the stores or is it already in your wardrobe??

and has anyone tried racing in the snow?? if yes then what is it like?

The Christmas outfits are already in your wardrobe.

• poklane likes this

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 03:59 PM

Dammit so that likely means it will all disappear on the 5th.

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 04:21 PM

lol non believers be mad as hell knowing we were right throwing tantrums like

tumblr_m165eyChyo1qfeeefo1_500.gif

• sharkk likes this

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

R.I.P. in peace Aesthetic, you beautifully beta bastard you.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 December 2013 - 04:24 PM Edited by Omnifarious, 24 December 2013 - 04:26 PM.

Boy, Rockstar are getting really controlly... (That's a word now.) Rockstar on Jan. 5th: "Give that back, you can't wear that Santa hat! Are you nuts?! It's not Christmas right now!" What, is a little variety really going to kill this game? I mean really? "OHHHH NOEEE. My gaming experience has been ruined! That man wore a snowman mask to my heist in June! Whatever will I do!"

• sharkk and gtagtagta5 like this

Yan22
  • Yan22

Bounty hunter

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 December 2013 - 04:47 PM

Boy, Rockstar are getting really controlly... (That's a word now.) Rockstar on Jan. 5th: "Give that back, you can't wear that Santa hat! Are you nuts?! It's not Christmas right now!" What, is a little variety really going to kill this game? I mean really? "OHHHH NOEEE. My gaming experience has been ruined! That man wore a snowman mask to my heist in June! Whatever will I do!"

They didn't really say that, I think we won't be able to buy them anymore, but we'll be able to wear them. At least, I hope so.

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 04:55 PM

They didn't really say that, I think we won't be able to buy them anymore, but we'll be able to wear them. At least, I hope so.

New loading screen dictates otherwise. Although I hope you're right.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:03 PM

We never had to buy them. It specifically states it'll all be removed from our inventories. I've never been one for Christmas spirit but I like my red tie. I can't wear it ever again after Jan 5th because Rockstar feel it will ruin the game, apparently :sigh: God forbid we wear red ties in *shock*gasp* February.

One day of snow is also pretty stupid but it's better than no days of snow.

nathanbarnett
  • nathanbarnett

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:04 PM

I think it is snowing.

0_0.jpg

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:16 PM

I think it is snowing.

[snip]

The snow begins at midnight.

MrWuggy
  • MrWuggy

Thug

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:24 PM

From Rockstar Support: Hi all, for those asking, the snowfall in Los Santos is expected on Christmas Day, not today on Christmas Eve. The special gear and discounts and Snapmatic filters however should be available now. 

Any technical issues you may have with this or anything else, please as always refer or report them to http://support.rockstargames.com.
Also a reminder - if you have suggestions to make for GTA Online, making them here in the comments section won't help them get taken into consideration, please send them via email to [email protected] That's the official place where our devs review player feedback and ideas.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Yan22
  • Yan22

Bounty hunter

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:26 PM

The fact that you don't buy the christmas clothes just killed my opinion. It will definitly disappear after january 5th. Thank you R* for your amazing ideas.

Anti Warhol
  • Anti Warhol

The Brat Pack

• Members
  • France

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:29 PM

B-B-But it's free guys!

• RAS_ZeroZ, We Are Ninja and HBSanta like this

-Hurry-up
  • -Hurry-up

WOFP

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:35 PM

Anyone can give me a prof .. So that clothes .. Disappear in 5 jan ?!!

Yan22
  • Yan22

Bounty hunter

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:39 PM

Anyone can give me a prof .. So that clothes .. Disappear in 5 jan ?!!

"TOGGLE_XMAS_CONTENT": [
    {
        "value": true,
        "start": 1387882800,
        "end": 1388966340
    }
]
"start": 1387882800 = Tue, 24 Dec 2013 11:00:00 GMT
"end": 1388966340 = Sun, 05 Jan 2014 23:59:00 GMT
  • brettsmods likes this

Mart1001
  • Mart1001

Peon

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:45 PM

What is wrong with people, why would you want to wear a santa outfit after xmas ? It's a novelty, it's there for xmas and then it goes, just like your xmas tree. Personally, I won't be wearing them anyway unless there was a big xmas party in some lobby somewhere but of course, that would never happen because the idiots would just destroy it with their twanks, god mode and billion $ bounties anyway.

• OurJud and Anti Warhol like this

OurJud
  • OurJud

Playa

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:10 PM

What is wrong with people, why would you want to wear a santa outfit after xmas ? It's a novelty, it's there for xmas and then it goes, just like your xmas tree.

What he says ^^

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:10 PM

I like my snowman mask. Scary as buggery.

Bit disappointed that the snow is only for a day

NotoriousJDP
  • NotoriousJDP

Love many, trust few.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:14 PM

F*ck here goes...I'm here to apologize for arguing with people who said it was going to snow.  Ya'll were right.

I'm not here to apologize to the people that thought the dust/random stuff floating around was snow.  It has always been there.  Ya'll were wrong.

• Varios Los Aztecas, tapz63 and s1ckmad3 like this

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:17 PM

What is wrong with people, why would you want to wear a santa outfit after xmas ? It's a novelty, it's there for xmas and then it goes, just like your xmas tree. Personally, I won't be wearing them anyway unless there was a big xmas party in some lobby somewhere but of course, that would never happen because the idiots would just destroy it with their twanks, god mode and billion $ bounties anyway.

I don't want the clothes, just the masks. When heists are out, I wanna rob a bank, and when I leave I would be like ''hohoho motherf*cker!''.

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:19 PM

Because the santa outfit would work perfect with the red devil mask. Likewise the green elf outfit with the green devil mask.

PS-B_C
  • PS-B_C

Thug

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:25 PM

Just sent this email to R* suggestions:

Please make the snow last longer than just 2 days, it's absolutely ridiculous considering most people won't even play GTA on Christmas and Boxing Day. Add snow into the weather cycle or make it last all winter please. Also, please make snowy conditions available in races and deathmatches etc. There's much disappointment on the GTA Forums that the snow event only lasts 2 days.

Additionally, please don't take away the Christmas items on January 5th, especially things like the red tie that aren't strictly Christmas related.

Thanks for reading.

mastermgrath
  • mastermgrath

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:27 PM Edited by mastermgrath, 24 December 2013 - 06:31 PM.

Is the snow really only going to last a day?

Lots of people will miss this if so,there are a few real life things to be doing christmas day,

cmon rockstar.

• Pieee likes this

Pieee
  • Pieee

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:29 PM

It better snow for a week at least, 

Jay_
  • Jay_

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:35 PM

Just sent this email to R* suggestions:

Please make the snow last longer than just 2 days, it's absolutely ridiculous considering most people won't even play GTA on Christmas and Boxing Day. Add snow into the weather cycle or make it last all winter please. Also, please make snowy conditions available in races and deathmatches etc. There's much disappointment on the GTA Forums that the snow event only lasts 2 days.

Additionally, please don't take away the Christmas items on January 5th, especially things like the red tie that aren't strictly Christmas related.

Thanks for reading.

They probably won't even get to reading your email till after the snows finished
  • Chiraqie likes this

Chiraqie
  • Chiraqie

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:38 PM

The idea around losing Christmas stuff is just silly to me. It should be a bonus to any players of the game who happen to be there on that holiday, if you miss the Christmas week, and don't come back in time, that's your fault.

In many games they have holiday "gear" and its normally really easy to attain, but its for people to show like "hey i was here for the holiday." now out of that fact alone i don't see why we don't just get to keep the Holiday gear, if you want to wear Xmas stuff after Xmas, why is it up to the game designers to tell you what kind of fashion statements you like. (Is it really a big deal if you fight someone who wants to dress like Santa year round. and its not like having extra options is going to ruin this game, a little new mask variety would be nice after all, and i dont care if they are holiday related.)

Peter Smith
  • Peter Smith

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:41 PM

Well, I can only really see the no lifers online on the 25th. Enjoy the snow, In your lonely existence.
  • PS-B_C likes this

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:43 PM

What is wrong with people, why would you want to wear a santa outfit after xmas ?

Because I'M A f*ckING CHRISTMASSY KIND OF GUY!

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:49 PM

I never doubted it was going to snow.. what I disagree with is pictures of little white fluffies as proof that it's snowing.  Those have been in the game since day 1 and it's not snowing here yet.. maybe for people in time zones way ahead of the east coast?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users