Character Creation

6 replies to this topic
hobointheyard
  • hobointheyard

IV > V

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:26 PM

We'll first I went to single player from multiplayer and then rejoined multiplayer and I received the prompt where it asked of I wanted to change my characters appearance. (Like the one you get early on in the game.) I didn't do it because I was afraid I'd lose my progress. My friend got the same thing as I did and he went ahead and changed it and didn't lose anything. So now I am wondering if there's a way to trigger this again because I'd like to change my appearance. I'm level 75 btw.

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:46 PM

I'm not sure you can. If you already up to that level, I am assuming you've been asked before. If that was the second offer to change your character, I don't think you can change your character's appearance. I remember I once got offered and it said it would be the last offer and I couldn't change my appearance ever again. I wouldn't of changed it anyway. People were receiving too many errors from accepting the error.  :^: 

hobointheyard
  • hobointheyard

IV > V

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:54 PM

So you're saying you get two times where you can go back and change it?

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:06 PM

Yes. Either one or two. Once you actually create your character at the start, I think you get one more offer. People have however experienced another request. It varies from person to person.

It shouldn't matter anyway. Unless your character is a female, or you have "accidentally" changed your character's skin color.

YourAMiz1900
  • YourAMiz1900

Dafuq do all of you want!? O.o

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:38 AM

Actually, I've redone my character each time it has prompted, which was  3 times for me. Nothing ever changed in my stat menu/levels. It always says it is the last time and then another opportunity shows up later. I am pretty sure that you can do it after each update that they do.

hobointheyard
  • hobointheyard

IV > V

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:41 AM

I haven't gotten one since the latest update.

ChrilLe
  • ChrilLe

The only ChrilLe you know and need!

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:06 PM

Don't you get the possibility to change appearance each time when a new update is in the air? I do.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users