Quantcast

» «
Photo

Guaranteed Manana/Peyote/Buccaneer spawn!

64 replies to this topic
WesternMotorcycleCo.
  • WesternMotorcycleCo.

Western Motorcycle Company Cruisers

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:10 PM Edited by TPenterprise, 22 December 2013 - 09:17 PM.

I haven't seen anything about this online so I'm probably the first one to post it. It was shown to me by a friend.

Go to the location marked on the map (link below). There will be a small scrap yard, go inside you should see either : A red Peyote, Purple Manana, Green Buccaneer, OR 2 of these cars side by side. The Peyote and Buccaneer have a Matte Pearlescent paint job which looks great. They already have some mods on them too. The time doesn't seem to matter too much but day time seems to be best for spawns.

The Manana has no roof, neither does the Peyote. You're welcome!

http://socialclub.ro...iPkSsTsgsdvfp7A

Click that, then click the icon to show the map location. When I went there to take that photo for this post, the Manana was there so that just shows how easy it is to get it to spawn. Sometimes there will be nothing, sometimes there will be 2 cars there, but you won't have to try for long before you get what you want.

Here's a pic of my own one with the spawned one.

0_0.jpg

EDIT: Literally just after I posted this I went to Grove Street, and there was a purple Manana there at 12:45pm clear weather.

EDIT again: 2 mins later saw a green one on Strawberry. pretty sure this is because I was driving a Manana because I've never seen one spawn online there before, and if they do it's rare.

EDIT 3: Convertible Tornado also spawns at the above location. Looks amazing in my crew colour! (SURF)

0_0.jpg

• JustinFudge likes this

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:22 PM Edited by MantisFang, 22 December 2013 - 05:58 PM.

I'll give it a shot. 

friend only session... nothing was there 

drove around a bit and the buccaneer spawned on the streets

jacked the buccaneer and drove to your spot

flamed out manana was there in purple pink pimp pearlescent

thanks dood

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:24 PM

I notice if you go on invite only sessions these cars are much easier to find. Got a roofless peyote yesterday near my weazel plaza apartment. 

WesternMotorcycleCo.
  • WesternMotorcycleCo.

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:48 PM

bump

WillC-HHG
  • WillC-HHG

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:18 PM Edited by WillC-HHG, 22 December 2013 - 08:36 PM.

The 3 spots you mention have those cars plus the tornado with some mods, those are the gang cars. I used to have a purple tornado and pruple buccaneer from Frove Street. Also if you go to the other side of the train tracks near Grove Street youll find another gang territory with those cars.

Strawberry: Green Cars

Grove Street: Purple Cars

The territory I said: Yellow cars

Your image (near oil rings any of those)

EDIT: This was my manana and two gang mananas

0_0.jpg

• TECHN9CiAN likes this

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

I can taste colors and smell sounds, bruh

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:27 PM

Cool find, bro, finally I can get a topless manana to sit beside my hardtop :cool:

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:59 PM Edited by Zorvaine, 23 December 2013 - 05:42 PM.

Alright. Well I already have mine but I'm still going to share this info. 

I saw Manana's spawning at the highway which goes from the horse track to the prison, I also saw them spawn driving around the airport area. Today I saw them spawn at the south eastern port at Terminal/Buccaneer way where Simeon requires people to turn in Export/Import vehicles.

I've seen the Peyote spawn around North Rockford hills, pretty common. Found a lot of them where the Ammunation is north-east of the Rockford Hills LS Customs.

Given the Buccaneer, I've seen it around Cypress Flats, the eastern part of LS near LS Customs and around Rancho/Carson Avenue which is where the impound lot is. 

Hope this helps!

K-lub84
  • K-lub84

Playa

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:12 PM

Awaome I'll look for a hardtop manana layer today!

WesternMotorcycleCo.
  • WesternMotorcycleCo.

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:31 PM

The 3 spots you mention have those cars plus the tornado with some mods, those are the gang cars. I used to have a purple tornado and pruple buccaneer from Frove Street. Also if you go to the other side of the train tracks near Grove Street youll find another gang territory with those cars.

Strawberry: Green Cars

Grove Street: Purple Cars

The territory I said: Yellow cars

Your image (near oil rings any of those)

EDIT: This was my manana and two gang mananas

Yep just got the tornado at the spawn. It seems like the gang Mananas only spawn at GS/Strawberry if you're already in a Manana

DiveGummi
  • DiveGummi

Cookie

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:23 PM

Can someone with a Manana help me get one? Its only spawning Peyote's for me... 

WesternMotorcycleCo.
  • WesternMotorcycleCo.

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:36 PM

Can someone with a Manana help me get one? Its only spawning Peyote's for me... 

Shouldn't make a difference I've spawned all 3 cars regardless of what  you're driving

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 07:31 PM

sorry to break it to you but i posted that in the first week of the game. only i havent seen anything there in weeks. it must be a low level thing and then they disappear.

not counting the gang cars. those always show up. just the ones in the first photo.

sabbathscouse
  • sabbathscouse

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:54 PM

Tornado's help spawn the manana, that much I know as a fact, my brother and I both found convertible mananas driving around in tornados, yet to find a hardtop though

WesternMotorcycleCo.
  • WesternMotorcycleCo.

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 24 December 2013 - 10:44 AM

sorry to break it to you but i posted that in the first week of the game. only i havent seen anything there in weeks. it must be a low level thing and then they disappear.

not counting the gang cars. those always show up. just the ones in the first photo.

And? What's your point? I'm posting it again and it's helped people. Im level 85 and they still spawn for me

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:12 AM

I know the 3 spots mentioned. I found all three gang Bucaneers and purple and green Tornados.

I've also seen the peyote.

Of course the one that I want to add to my collection, the gang Mananna.

I haven't found yet..

Mattssn82
  • Mattssn82

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 01:07 PM

I cant find it either. Tried for hours at that spot

Jlogano22
  • Jlogano22

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:13 PM

Just went, nothing was there.....

CHIEFSTA
  • CHIEFSTA

Canibeat🔰

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:48 PM

Sold my hardtop mañana. Would have kept it but ya know... 10 cars and all...

myztical78
  • myztical78

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:53 PM

if you go to the top of the "watercanal" were the tunnel underground goes, you sometimes find a rapid gt meeting in front of it.. I found it 2345 sunday on ingame phone. 

anakinroy
  • anakinroy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:59 PM

i think u need to own one of them to make it spawn

dont need to drive that particular one though

lexustt
  • lexustt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:06 PM

That place is awesome! I played around with it for a while and found the matte green bucanneer and purple manana. Then I got nothing for a while. Stole a green tornado from the grove. Drove it down there and spawned a matte red peyote purple manana and just outside the phoenix was spawning like crazy. So I had my mechanic bring my matte green bucanneer and took a lot of photos. It was great. I obku foundcars there during the day

WillC-HHG
  • WillC-HHG

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 04:37 AM

That place is awesome! I played around with it for a while and found the matte green bucanneer and purple manana. Then I got nothing for a while. Stole a green tornado from the grove. Drove it down there and spawned a matte red peyote purple manana and just outside the phoenix was spawning like crazy. So I had my mechanic bring my matte green bucanneer and took a lot of photos. It was great. I obku foundcars there during the day

That matte peyote is beautiful, I'm not sure what shade it is. It's like a matte metallic color, sadly it's on a peyote.

Pagan Lowrider
  • Pagan Lowrider

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:55 PM

Ive got the gang Manana,and I can spawn them fairly often along with the other gang cars,but I cant get a hardtop Manana to spawn anywhere!

If anyone can help me spawn one I have the UBER rare Hearse I can help spawn in return

PSN monsterzero2012 add me and drop me a message!

Im online now!!!

Pary daPlatapus
  • Pary daPlatapus

ROR Gun RuNNer

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:00 PM

That matte peyote is beautiful, I'm not sure what shade it is. It's like a matte metallic color, sadly it's on a peyote.

What gangs to they belong to?  i have the Matte Peyote found in Cypress Flats a block down from the Survival mission

0_0.jpg

and i also found this Albany Buccaneer in that area.

0_0.jpg

Only thing i did was change the wheels, but that wheel color is stock.   Just as you see it is how it comes along with lowered suspension.

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:17 AM Edited by pokemon4ever, 31 December 2013 - 01:18 AM.

OkRcJJi.jpg

5UyiZCo.jpg

Found the gang Buccaneer while randomly driving. I didn't know there was a gang version of this car, it looks pretty cool. Here it is compared to the normal Buccaneer.

Mustard Tigers Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:34 AM

I see hard top and vert Mananas by the arena all the time.  Today I was driving my Infurnus when I found it but driving a Baller really seems to do the job.

0_0.jpg

WesternMotorcycleCo.
  • WesternMotorcycleCo.

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:46 PM

Like I said, it's a pearlescent matte finish. Looks great, definitely unique.

Pary daPlatapus
  • Pary daPlatapus

ROR Gun RuNNer

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:48 PM

OkRcJJi.jpg

5UyiZCo.jpg

Found the gang Buccaneer while randomly driving. I didn't know there was a gang version of this car, it looks pretty cool. Here it is compared to the normal Buccaneer.

there are quite a few Gang versions of this car.   here are the ones i have along with the Matte pearlecent green:

Here is the Vagos Albany Buccaneer.  Only thing i changed were the wheels:

0_0.jpg

HiddenAnonyous
  • HiddenAnonyous

I know things

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:15 PM Edited by HiddenAnonyous, 31 December 2013 - 09:24 PM.

Sitting in a convertible manana at the moment grove st green...available

Edit: gone

Barcodee
  • Barcodee

Trick

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:23 PM

What gangs to they belong to?  i have the Matte Peyote found in Cypress Flats a block down from the Survival mission

0_0.jpg

and i also found this Albany Buccaneer in that area.

0_0.jpg

Only thing i did was change the wheels, but that wheel color is stock.   Just as you see it is how it comes along with lowered suspension.

Is one of the peyote your personal vehicle? Whenever I take one to LSC or my garage, the windows vanish and I really want them to stay...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users