» «
Photo

GTA 5 Trevor and altruist cult

6 replies to this topic
So Awesome
  • So Awesome

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 03:48 PM Edited by beastjeffrey, 22 December 2013 - 03:52 PM.

So how merciful are you when it comes to having the option to send strangers to the cult?  How do you handle it

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 04:06 PM Edited by Alvarez, 22 December 2013 - 04:06 PM.

The only things i deliver to the Altruist camp are spare bombs during gunrunner missions.

icemagi
  • icemagi

Professional Badass

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:30 AM

This is a long story so bear with me:
The first person I picked up was some girl who wanted to go to the vine wood sign and she was some party girl with a by the books boyfriend. At first I didn't mind her but once we got there she didn't give us (me and Trevor) any money for driving her all that way and her boyfriend was a d bag and tried to beat up poor old Trevor so I punched his lights out and then the girl started freaking out and that annoyed me because its not like I shot him/blew him up/burnt him to a crisp so she should've been grateful (oh dear lord I sound like Trevor) so since she annoyed me i punched her. Then I vowed to take anyone I picked up to the altruist cult. The next sitting I played I found this drunk couple and they asked me to drive them to a motel it was the girls birthday blah blah blah. The girls accent was so annoying (it actually made me furious) so I was sending them straight to the cult. Halfway through the couple started... "Doing it" in the back of the car and poor old Trevor, I don't like exposing him to things like that so I got more angry and then once we were right at the gates I don't know what they did but they made me feel bad and for a split second I thought "maybe we should head back and bring them to their stupid motel" but then I thought about how long it took to get there and it was getting late Trevor has to do things and so I just passed them along to the cult, I felt bad but it's not like this was a The Walking Dead The Game ending Lee and Clementine moment so I just got over it. But it was like both times i picked up a stranger I ended up making the wrong decision
Moral of the story: don't pick up random strangers. It'll always end up in some kind of what are your morals pity party

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:45 AM

I followed a guide that showed me who to bring, because there are some random encounteers that if you complete them will give you +5% in driving stats

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

One day my plane leaves

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most GIFted Member
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:47 AM

I took people there for the greater good.

Spoiler

Spoiler

icemagi
  • icemagi

Professional Badass

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:16 AM

I took people there for the greater good.

Spoiler

Spoiler

WHAAAT I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT WAS POSSIBLE. I think my Trevor would enjoy that. Fine I'll bring more people to the cult, for Trevor.

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 09:22 AM

First i didnt mind bringing Ursula in, since she was a dangerous nutjob, but the way they ushered her in...like cattle... She looked scared.
And then i remembered that particular bus mission for Russian Mafia in GTA2 and the mindless prolonged slaughter on little red men...
I flew to the camp with a Buzzard, turned Ride Of Valkyries and started raining metal, fire, death and profanities on them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users