The most overrated car in your opinion.

133 replies to this topic
Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:12 PM

Sultan. I don't understand why people like it. It has okay speed and handling, but I really don't care for the looks even modified.

No one drives the Sultan for its looks.  Its the fastest and best handling 4 door in the game.  That's why most people like it.

The look just grows on people since it drives sooooo damn good.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

"I am that is, my sword shall wield for me."- Martin

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:13 PM

Sultan. I don't understand why people like it. It has okay speed and handling, but I really don't care for the looks even modified.

No one drives the Sultan for its looks.  Its the fastest and best handling 4 door in the game.  That's why most people like it.

Opinions

weMZuuy.gif

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:23 PM

Opinions

weMZuuy.gif

Its not my opinion that the Sutlan is the fastest and best handling 4 door in the game. That's fact.  That's been proven a long time ago.

Sultan can also keep up with any sports car in the game.. That's also fact.

K-ROSE
  • K-ROSE

45 mins Southeast of Thibodaux, Louisiana

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:30 PM

Phoenix. Nice stock. Sucks when fully modded. Looks beast though.

A tip for the Carbonizzare: DO NOT UPGRADE SUSPENSION or it will be like driving on ice. I love the car though.

CaliMeatWagon
  • CaliMeatWagon

Cause of head scratching.

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:31 PM

I would say the Mesa (both versions) I still see a lot of people driving them and I at first got excited when I got the MerryWeather version, but the suck of road, very top heavy, and lacks torque. Does look cool though with the exoskeleton,

The SandKing. It's a Bro Truck, enough said.

The Adder. The Bugatti is overrated even in real life.

The Cheetah. I once bought it just to use it as a ramp because that's about the only thing it's good for.

Taylor7500
  • Taylor7500

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:33 PM

Adder for me. Not really much (if at all) faster then Entity and Infernus, and the handling is horrible, even with the best brakes.

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:34 PM

What's a Bro Truck?

VANAGON
  • VANAGON

Thug

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:37 PM Edited by VANAGON, 22 December 2013 - 06:40 PM.

People in entitys and adders.

I like sports, heres my 2FLUSH4U GTR if you know how to drive it you will appreciate its AWD with twin turbo, but if you cant drive then dont bother... I LOVE it.  :santa:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• gear999 and MrHollick like this

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:42 PM

People in entitys and adders.

I like sports, heres my 2FLUSH4U GTR if you know how to drive it you will appreciate its AWD with twin turbo, but if you cant drive then dont bother... I LOVE it.  :santa:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I'm not a really big Hellaflush or JDM fan but I have to admit that car looks great. How did you lower it like that. I tried but my cars kept blowing up.

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:46 PM

Entity is far from overrated, but Sultan is pretty overrated, same with Phoenix

Entity isnt overated because it is the easiest car to drive. The Infernus is underated though because in the right hands its the best super car. Ill take acceleration over top speed any day you just have to know how to control it.

Anyone that says the sultan is overated hasnt properly modified it. It is the best car for climbing and best for jumps and stunts.

Also how can you say the phoenix is overated when you never see them. The phoenix is all about doing burnouts, drifting, and looking badass. Its not ment for performance although it does have that too. Speed and acceleration matches the gauntlet

imBxN
  • imBxN

Sosa

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:53 PM

Just bought the Adder, don't have a clue what you are all speaking about

• LahTigre likes this

BigIce17
  • BigIce17

A Righteous Yout

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:00 PM

I love the Sultan, but sadly im seeing that it is overrated as well. I loved the regular sultan from gta iv not the sultan rs.

But its; Entity, Sultan, Adder, Tank and in my opinion the Eligy.

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:12 PM

I also love the sultan. It's 4wd although it really needs a 6 speed gear box. Fully modded, it's screaming it's head off begging you to change gear but you can't!

I think the voodoo is over rated. People have started threads on hunts for the damn thing (easy to find imo)
It's just a crap car.

I like the look of the muscle cars, but they handle like they have back wheels made from wax. They simply skid everywhere making them impossible to enjoy at speed.

sexboxlive
  • sexboxlive

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:15 PM

all comes down to personal preference really but imo carbonizzare is defo most overrated car in game (looks nice, sounds nice, fast but handles like crap and gets pushed around easily)    surano > carbo imo

and actually tbh there are several sports cars I would use in races b4 id use the carbo...

Theres is brakes you know

Carbie is the funnest to drive, for the skilled only

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:19 PM

sultan will be alot more useful once heists start. Ppl keep comparing it to 2 door cars on here. Its handling and off road ability arent touched by other 4 door cars. and the only 4 door car id take on just the streets over it is the exemplar. I love my exemplar but for getting away from cops the sultan is awesome. You can go almost anywhere, and drifting around corners and everything in it is cake.

WWWWVWWVWWWVVWWW
  • WWWWVWWVWWWVVWWW

Proud Chradder Owner

• BUSTED!
  • Egypt

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:23 PM

all comes down to personal preference really but imo carbonizzare is defo most overrated car in game (looks nice, sounds nice, fast but handles like crap and gets pushed around easily)    surano > carbo imo

and actually tbh there are several sports cars I would use in races b4 id use the carbo...

lmao it's probably because you can't handle the carbo. a good carbo driver will smoke other racers who aren't pushing one themselves. 

xxRichter
  • xxRichter

IT'S WARIO TIME!

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:25 PM

Battery cars

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:25 PM

Entity.

Calling the Adder overrated is the dumbest thing ever.  Like 5/40 players now have an Adder.

30/40 have Entitys.

Tired of seeing that goddamn car everywhere now.  

• LahTigre likes this

BSEANO
  • BSEANO

Cruiser

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:45 PM

Entity.

Calling the Adder overrated is the dumbest thing ever.  Like 5/40 players now have an Adder.

30/40 have Entitys.

Me too. If anything the Adder is underrated. I love seeing people cry about its handling, when in fact they're just bad drivers.

It handles perfectly in my opinion. You need to slide on a corner a bit sometimes to maximize your exit speed. Its not the car's fault if you can't handle that haha (not you, just in general).

• Mattrax likes this

Mart1001
  • Mart1001

Peon

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:46 PM

Just bought the Adder, don't have a clue what you are all speaking about

...that's why you bought an adder :)

Only joking mate.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:48 PM

Entity.

30/40 have Entitys.

Me too. If anything the Adder is underrated. I love seeing people cry about its handling, when in fact they're just bad drivers.

It handles perfectly in my opinion. You need to slide on a corner a bit sometimes to maximize your exit speed. Its not the car's fault if you can't handle that haha (not you, just in general).

It's because everyone is a hipster.

Everyone got an Adder because it was the most expensive, then all the hipsters got Entities.

Then the hipsters discovered the Entity technically performs better, so all the non-hipsters got Entities.

So now if you own an Adder, Cheetah, or any other super, you're the new generation of hipsters.

• golf wang likes this

K-ROSE
  • K-ROSE

45 mins Southeast of Thibodaux, Louisiana

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:54 PM Edited by GrottiCollector, 22 December 2013 - 07:54 PM.

Do not get a Carbonizzare, Adder, or Dominator if you are an unskilled driver. Stick to your Entity, Elegy, and Gauntlet. Truth. 

• FasterThanYou likes this

tonicmix
  • tonicmix

Just wants to watch the world burn.

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:58 PM

Why are you so interested in telling people they're playing the game wrong? I mean, be honest, that's the point of this thread. To tell others their vehicle isn't good because you and a few others don't like it as much as they do. Very pointless and kinda trollish if you ask me.

• Zorvaine and LahTigre like this

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:24 PM

The Entity and the Carbonizzare may be overused but not overrated. It doesn't matter what you like or makes you feel unique. Those two cars really are the best in their class as a fact.

All about opinion, I prefer the Cheetah to the Entity and that's that

Of course. But keep in mind that doesn't make the Cheetah more powerful than the Entity.

Fair enough. Have you tried the adder? How is it?

It has the highest top speed. Fastest car in the game. Only usable in point to point and drag races though.

And when driving on the freeway in missions to get to an objective. I still like the entity better though.

Comet. I know it's n ot particularly liked, but it doesn't take a very high rating to make this car over rated. It slides like a spastic chasing a cat on ice.

It takes skill to control the Comet, and a light touch on the throttle.

Yeah, it takes skill because the car handles like sh*t. And who wants to drive a sports car with a light touch on the throttle?

You ever driven a pre-1990's turbo Porsche ?

Those things are unforgiven beasts, with rocket-like acceleration and challenging handling.

Seems like R* got it down packed.

Can't say I have. I'm by no means an expert at cars. I'm not saying that Rockstar made it unrealistic, I'm just saying the car in the game sucks. To what extent its real life counterpart handles as badly as this one I can't say.

Areacode8O8
  • Areacode8O8

Phuken Ninja

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:26 PM

For me, has to be the Entity. Feels a lot slower than the cheetah and I can't seem to find any colourways that I particularly like. Will be swapping it in for the adder when I get some more cash. Your turn :cool:

I felt the adder was completely overrated after getting the entity. Personal preference.

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:27 PM

For me, has to be the Entity. Feels a lot slower than the cheetah and I can't seem to find any colourways that I particularly like. Will be swapping it in for the adder when I get some more cash. Your turn :cool:

The Entity is faster than the Cheetah, although I prefer the Cheetah. The adder is utter garbage to drive.

Chaoto
  • Chaoto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:49 PM

Nothings overrated, glitchers made them overrated. I understand why people glitch other than being lazy is because getting money is tedius. Seeing a Tank, Super Car, top tier appartment, Buzzard etc is supposed to be uncommon. The game should pay out more but not loads more in my opinion. For a game thats supposed to have you playing for a long time, you're not supposed to have everything within a few days or a week. Think of it as an MMO where players spend years developing their characters. No it shouldn't take weeks to buy a Tank but it should be as easy to buy as if you're playing single player. Funny how it's half price in Online mode though despite being harder to obtain.

CaliMeatWagon
  • CaliMeatWagon

Cause of head scratching.

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:54 PM Edited by CaliMeatWagon, 22 December 2013 - 08:56 PM.

What's a Bro Truck?

Bro Truck
A bro truck is basically any truck (SUV's included) with a ridiculously large lift kit and oversized wheels.Ridiculously large being a lift that raises the truck so high that it renders the vehicle dangerous to actually offroad.Rear and side windows are plastered with common bro stickers (SRH, Skin, SoCal, NorCal, KMK, Famous Stars and Straps, Skin, Fox, etc.). These vehicles basically serve as dirt bike transporters and pavement queens. Bro Trucks have no real offroad qualities and are laughed at by people who actually offroad their trucks that have legit lifts. Also tends to be compensation for those men who have small penises.
lightgay-784009.jpg

Entity.

30/40 have Entitys.

It's because everyone is a hipster.

Everyone got an Adder because it was the most expensive, then all the hipsters got Entities.

Then the hipsters discovered the Entity technically performs better, so all the non-hipsters got Entities.

So now if you own an Adder, Cheetah, or any other super, you're the new generation of hipsters.

I personally have the Entity over the Adder because in real life the Bugatti is an over rated car and in real life I would love to have a Keonigseggisseggggnignigsegigisegggg

• MelloGreenJello and gear999 like this

Lupin III
  • Lupin III

The Noble Keyboard Warrior

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:54 PM

Adder and Sultan. Also anything painted chrome. Disgusting.

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:08 PM

Adder.

Simple design, typical characteristics, regular shaping, boring round aerodynamic surface and a bearable size. Far too over-rated even it's real life version. 

Anything painted chrome. Disgusting.

How could I forget! And absolutely THAT. Especially with white tires and dollar sign rims. Vulgar. 

Actually... I beg to differ. I've got some people who have it only because of the looks. Some people choose looks over performance, some don't. Just how it is...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users