Photo

The most overrated car in your opinion.

133 replies to this topic
CallMeTheBoss
  • CallMeTheBoss

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 04:31 PM

all comes down to personal preference really but imo carbonizzare is defo most overrated car in game (looks nice, sounds nice, fast but handles like crap and gets pushed around easily)    surano > carbo imo

and actually tbh there are several sports cars I would use in races b4 id use the carbo...

Ep1cK1ll3r
  • Ep1cK1ll3r

Anti-Godmode Tank Patroller.

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 04:32 PM

entity is the overall best racing car, and i can kill people from the back without even risking a scratch lol

only hipster noobs and elite noobs drive something else rofl

killa_b
  • killa_b

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 22 December 2013 - 04:43 PM

tailgator... not even a decent sedan

• MelloHello, billy-pilgrim and ScuM Inc like this

AscendantWyvern
  • AscendantWyvern

Playa

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 04:45 PM

My personal "most overrated car" is the Merryweather Mesa. Even before the AWD buff given to it, people thought it was the real deal when it came to offroad. Instead, they had a piss poor traction, rolled constantly, terrible high speed, and couldn't protect worth a damn. But noo, dudes still thought it was an elite vehicle.

• RisingAlone likes this

imBxN
  • imBxN

Sosa

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 04:45 PM

tailgator... not even a decent sedan

I was thinking this. A lot of people were saying they were going to use it as the heist vehicle, and after using it, I am not to sure why 

• SCAR. likes this

Drummin
  • Drummin

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 04:46 PM

Adder

kali16
  • kali16

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 04:49 PM

unmarked cruiser
  • GOD_Fate and RisingAlone like this

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 December 2013 - 04:52 PM Edited by Lagful, 22 December 2013 - 04:57 PM.

Elegy. Car handles and looks like ass.

It's like Rockstar took a GT-R and got rid of all its good traits.

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 December 2013 - 04:57 PM

Comet. I know it's n ot particularly liked, but it doesn't take a very high rating to make this car over rated. It slides like a spastic chasing a cat on ice.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Chrysocyon brachyurus's are awesome.

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 22 December 2013 - 04:59 PM

Comet. I know it's n ot particularly liked, but it doesn't take a very high rating to make this car over rated. It slides like a spastic chasing a cat on ice.

It takes skill to control the Comet, and a light touch on the throttle.

• MagicNarcosis likes this

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:01 PM

The Entity and the Carbonizzare may be overused but not overrated. It doesn't matter what you like or makes you feel unique. Those two cars really are the best in their class as a fact.

All about opinion, I prefer the Cheetah to the Entity and that's that

Of course. But keep in mind that doesn't make the Cheetah more powerful than the Entity.

Fair enough. Have you tried the adder? How is it?

It has the highest top speed. Fastest car in the game. Only usable in point to point and drag races though.

And when driving on the freeway in missions to get to an objective. I still like the entity better though.

Yeah, it takes skill because the car handles like sh*t. And who wants to drive a sports car with a light touch on the throttle?

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:03 PM Edited by gear999, 22 December 2013 - 05:06 PM.

Adder. Adders are overrated. Like their "CHROME" paintjob. As much I can see, its only ignorant people, kids who think CoD is good and that glitchers drive them.

imBxN
  • imBxN

Sosa

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:05 PM

I state again

I don't see how the Adder can be overrated when I don't think I've even seen anybody rate it as good on here. Not going to stop me from buying it though

• LahTigre likes this

gear999
  • gear999

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:07 PM

I state again

I don't see how the Adder can be overrated when I don't think I've even seen anybody rate it as good on here. Not going to stop me from buying it though

Fine then. Carbonizzare was next on my list. It is good for racing but it is too overrated.

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:08 PM

The Entity and the Carbonizzare may be overused but not overrated. It doesn't matter what you like or makes you feel unique. Those two cars really are the best in their class as a fact.

I've got both the Elegy and Carbonizzare ( one for each character) and for racing I rate the Elegy as a much better car. The Carbon skids everywhere. In terms of looks the Carb is better. Both great cars.

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:11 PM

I state again

I've seen many people praising the Adder and you see many people driving them.

Barcodee
  • Barcodee

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:13 PM

Entity, every car u see is an adder or 1 of these pieces of sh*t. Have some creativity & drive something that isnt common

Race wise, it is the best super car. It is not overrated, unless you think it will win you races without knowing how to drive.

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:17 PM

In a straight race like " the commute" an Adder sh*ts all over the Entity. It depends what type of race, but a straight race the Adders pure speed and weight will bash an Entity out. 

The Adder's underrated on this forum. 

LahTigre
  • LahTigre

Miss Demeanor

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:29 PM Edited by LahTigre, 22 December 2013 - 05:30 PM.

The Adder is EASILY the most despised car on this forum: to the point that people hate it enough to deem it overrated either by malice or from ignorantly missing the point of the thread.  

A lot of people hate them, the vocal minority love it, but overrated it is not.  It's a great freeroam car, even if it's reputation garners a little more negative attention. I've found them to be durable, and its breakneck speed is valuable in evading the law and unfriendly players.  I guess my fondness stems from single player where it is the easiest Super to possess (since it's the only one with a reliable spawn point) and in turn I had a lot of wheel time in one (Franklin is nigh unstoppable in one.)

• Mattrax and RisingAlone like this

Barcodee
  • Barcodee

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:31 PM

In a straight race like " the commute" an Adder sh*ts all over the Entity. It depends what type of race, but a straight race the Adders pure speed and weight will bash an Entity out. 

The funny part is, even with catchup off, the Adder most certainly does not sh*t on the Entity.

• gear999 likes this

CallMeTheBoss
  • CallMeTheBoss

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:38 PM

i used to not like the adder at all but tbh once you drive it a lot and get used to how it handles its actually pretty good... i still prefer the entity but if you can drift well the adder can win even races with tough turns... if you try to drive it the same way you drive the entity than you will have problems bc they handle totally different

reason why it gets so much hate though is nothing about performance imo but is more bc of all the chrome adder trolls posts that were non stop for awhile

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:46 PM

Nobody likes the Sultan then

The Sultan sucks.

Sure, its the fastest 4 door... AWD car in the game.. Sure it can handle its self amazing on and off road..

Sure I can keep up with any Sports car in the game.. But...  Wait.

Derp.. Sultan doesn't suck.

• Lc gta, golf wang, Mattrax and 1 other like this

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:50 PM

The funny part is, even with catchup off, the Adder most certainly does not sh*t on the Entity.

Yes it does, on straight races. I'm not even good at racing and the amount of times I catch Entity's and take them out with a fully modded adder or pip them to the line. 

Mart1001
  • Mart1001

Peon

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:52 PM

Don't even need to read the other post's, the thread title screams 'adder'.

• gear999 and Philippelp like this

gear999
  • gear999

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:56 PM

Don't even need to read the other post's, the thread title screams 'adder'.

That's exactly what I thought.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:00 PM

Entities and Adders...meh.  They don't always win and are only heavily favoured in straight simple races. 

If theres once car you don't want coming from behind is a Cheetah.  They can flip you up and off a track like a pan cake.  Which I do constantly to rammers.

• PandaLambpaws likes this

BSEANO
  • BSEANO

Cruiser

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:02 PM

Entity, Carbonizzare and Elegy.

GTigers55
  • GTigers55

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:07 PM

Sultan. I don't understand why people like it. It has okay speed and handling, but I really don't care for the looks even modified.

I personally like my Adder more than my entity. I just like the way it drives better... And if your a good driver you can take turns in either well.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Chrysocyon brachyurus's are awesome.

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:08 PM

All about opinion, I prefer the Cheetah to the Entity and that's that

Of course. But keep in mind that doesn't make the Cheetah more powerful than the Entity.

Fair enough. Have you tried the adder? How is it?

It has the highest top speed. Fastest car in the game. Only usable in point to point and drag races though.

And when driving on the freeway in missions to get to an objective. I still like the entity better though.

Yeah, it takes skill because the car handles like sh*t. And who wants to drive a sports car with a light touch on the throttle?

You ever driven a pre-1990's turbo Porsche ?

Those things are unforgiven beasts, with rocket-like acceleration and challenging handling.

Seems like R* got it down packed.

z0etr0pe
  • z0etr0pe

Grand Theft Horse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:09 PM

For me, has to be the Entity. Feels a lot slower than the cheetah and I can't seem to find any colourways that I particularly like. Will be swapping it in for the adder when I get some more cash. Your turn :cool:

then you'll be swapping the 2nd most overrated car for the 1st, lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users