2 replies to this topic
Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:14 AM

So after playing Hold: Block Party (which was terrible), I decided to give this map a try, and I have to admit it's probably my most favorite game mode yet!

There's only 1 problem though.

Why on Earth are you allowed to destroy buses?  This led to this little Turd Bucket driving around in a Futo, sticky bombing every single bus that my team tried to deliver after we got 4 delivered.  How the hell are you supposed to defend yourself if you're the bus driver?  So as I solution, I had to kamikaze attack the freakin' dude with my sticky-bomb rigged Gauntlet before he could blow up the last bus we were trying to deliver.

Seriously, if this issue was fixed, the game mode would be perfect.  The spawns are a bit annoying, but not too much of a problem.

helresa
  • helresa

Public Security Section 9

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:26 AM Edited by helresa, 22 December 2013 - 10:27 AM.

By working as a team, one person drives the bus the rest providing covering fire.... When people learn to work together on these things it will be so much better. For a heist you are going to HAVE to work as a team or it will all go pear shaped...

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:43 AM

By working as a team, one person drives the bus the rest providing covering fire.... When people learn to work together on these things it will be so much better. For a heist you are going to HAVE to work as a team or it will all go pear shaped...

Yes but during heists cops won't be lobbing stickies at you.

Due to the size of the bus, it's impossible to protect it from a sticky bomb.  Only chance you have is using Reveal Players from Lester.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users