» «
Photo

Things players will do for a kill

11 replies to this topic
Qutan
  • Qutan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:47 AM Edited by Qutan, 22 December 2013 - 09:48 AM.

Let me start by saying I love the creative ways players use to get kills some are so complicated they deserve an award these people make the game for me .

Heres one that is so simple but you should watch out for. You join a race the lobby fills the race begins and then every one leaves strange you think, have they lost connection, did they get fed up, have they got other things to do .So you think sod this so you leave the race and spawn in their kill zone nice .

I'm sure some of you are aware of this trap . So lets start a thread of GTA traps you have been caught in .      

standfree1987
  • standfree1987

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:51 AM

ignition bomb a car and plant it at the door of lsc downtown is an expensive and time consuming way of getting a kill but what a buzz when it (surprisingly often) pays off

Peter Smith
  • Peter Smith

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:01 AM Edited by Peter Smith, 22 December 2013 - 10:02 AM.

ignition bomb a car and plant it at the door of lsc downtown is an expensive and time consuming way of getting a kill but what a buzz when it (surprisingly often) pays off

This^^.
Remote bombs are mean but awesome.
Making a low level think they caught you with your doors unlocked in the adder while you're in a store (meanwhile you just made it seem this way), funny to watch them peel out and move away on the map for 20 seconds or so.... Just when they get are starting to think they are home free with your car.... BOOM.

Sorry I guess this isn't a good method for farming kills, but it's good for a few kicks
  • standfree1987 likes this

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:03 AM

I like to lure people who pursue me for a chase, get ahead, line the road with stickies (especially around paved mountain corners, get back in my car, drive forward some, wait for it, waiting, boom, dead. Lol.

Canucks555
  • Canucks555

Hustler

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:06 AM

There are passageways underneath LS that intersect with the roads above. When you go red place stickies on the road above then (if you have time, go underground and coincide your position with the intersection above, Detonate when the white dots converge.

-Also there are underground areas where you can initiate a ground strike. They also intersect with the roads above. Throw in a support chopper and muggers, for effect.

Good times :)

• saintsrow and Qutan like this

Peter Smith
  • Peter Smith

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:16 AM

On a note that ties in with the OP, anyone ever seen a modded bounty chase? Holy sh*t, people be pushing their grandma down a flight of stairs for the kill. Taking out anyone that might get the kill before them.

xIncognito
  • xIncognito

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:28 AM

Earlier today, I got an idea to kill a tank. I called my garage and ordered my vapid dominator, planted 5 stickies in the front, and rammed it into the tank. Not only did I not have to pay for my car insurance, but I took him out in the most awesome way I could think of. Tonight, I'm going to get my mullard out and kamikaze the next tank I see. (using 5 sticky method.)

Canucks555
  • Canucks555

Hustler

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:39 AM

Earlier today, I got an idea to kill a tank. I called my garage and ordered my vapid dominator, planted 5 stickies in the front, and rammed it into the tank. Not only did I not have to pay for my car insurance, but I took him out in the most awesome way I could think of. Tonight, I'm going to get my mullard out and kamikaze the next tank I see. (using 5 sticky method.)

As far as I know *(from experience :p)  It takes ten stickies to kill a fresh tank. Luck may have been with you and the tank was damaged a bit.

Either way, two trips under radar is easy as well :)

cjonez420
  • cjonez420

PC: HydroWeedSmoker

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:32 AM

just a heads up.... this person on gta forums named GTAVFan2014 PSN: PoppyMitchell offered in my thread asking where to find a Declasse Granger-  i said that is nice, and thanked her. I added her on PSN and We looked around for it awhile, couldn't find it. We did a few races. [she lost, possible butthurt] Then she left the lobby and messaged me saying she found one... then- i drive to sandy to meet her to pick it up, sure enough theres one- it even has rims and is tinted- she says "hope you like the mods" i get in and it explodes. [ignition bomb] She then proceeded to unfriend me and block me on PSN and put a bounty on my head before leaving the lobby. Well done troll. Very well executed plan there... Everyone else beware of this member offering to help. Haha while im pissed, it is also funny-  She literally wasted an hour to kill me one time...  

• j0hn_d0e likes this

j0hn_d0e
  • j0hn_d0e

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:37 AM

just a heads up.... this person on gta forums named GTAVFan2014 PSN: PoppyMitchell offered in my thread asking where to find a Declasse Granger-  i said that is nice, and thanked her. I added her on PSN and We looked around for it awhile, couldn't find it. We did a few races. [she lost, possible butthurt] Then she left the lobby and messaged me saying she found one... then- i drive to sandy to meet her to pick it up, sure enough theres one- it even has rims and is tinted- she says "hope you like the mods" i get in and it explodes. [ignition bomb] She then proceeded to unfriend me and block me on PSN and put a bounty on my head before leaving the lobby. Well done troll. Very well executed plan there... Everyone else beware of this member offering to help. Haha while im pissed, it is also funny-  She literally wasted an hour to kill me one time...  

Sorry dude - but that was hilarious.

Spectacular Trolling

:D

anakinroy
  • anakinroy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:41 AM

LOL

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:43 AM

I plant my Tailgater at LSC parking lot and people usually go in it and BOOM!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users