Photo

IOS problem(game won't load)

3 replies to this topic
Jioyt
  • Jioyt

Can`t Stop Me!

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:26 AM

Ok so I've had San Andreas on my Ipad Mini for abouts a week now and I'm up to high stakes,low rider. I've completed all of smokes missions Ryder's missions OG LOCs missions exept house party, ten penny's burning desire.

So I go to do high stakes low rider .first time my car (blade) gets stuck on a pole near the end, I come of and go back on. I lose the race again thanks to ceaser crashing in to me(btw I don't acctually go into the finish marker.) then I come of.
When I go back on the loading screen appears and the bar at the bottom finishes loading, but a few seconds after the game crashes and puts me on my ipad home screen.
So I've tried loading a new game and trying to load the one that crashes( it starts me at the. 3,2,1 go part of the race, but I don't see any game play if it crashes just a short black screen and crash)

Any help please to my problem. If so thank you.also thanks for reading

Engimus
  • Engimus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 10:49 AM

Try reloading your game from your saved slots.

HeliPilot
  • HeliPilot

GTAIII Mobile Mods

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:52 PM

Most problems seem to be occurring because of the "resume game" function. Best bet is to stop using it. Use the save game function instead. I only use the save game function and have had zero glitches so far. Oh, I'm on the Las Vnturas missions.

Jioyt
  • Jioyt

Can`t Stop Me!

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:32 PM Edited by Jioyt, 28 December 2013 - 09:10 AM.

Ok thanks. I actually deleted the game(love u cloud save) and continued from there. It seemed to just be races that resume game messed up. Sorry I didn't update my first post,

any way after two ,three days of playing I'm now on learning to fly where I have to use the hunter to destroy three trucks and those cars but I'm an awsome pilot(not) in choppers so there. Also do I need to finish driving school to buy wang cars showroom missions?

I didn't even buy zeros shop,(well I did but I did air raid and it didn't end, killed zero after about two minutes of the timer finishing, nothing had to save start)

Any ways thanks for the advice, hope you finish your campeign with no problems :)

P.s can this be locked since problem solved :-)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users