Photo

Marshall Law DLC

46 replies to this topic
Osho
  • Osho

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:03 PM

^ Let OP speak for himself. We are here to reply.
Why are you getting so upset?
Have you left your brain parked in a handicapped spot making it difficult to understand our conversation?
It was a discussion quite friendly and not a rude one at all.

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

Give your free will a chance, you've got to want to succeed.

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:02 PM

I like the idea.

Seems like something a democrat (Sue Murry no less) would do. 

Lupin III
  • Lupin III

The Noble Keyboard Warrior

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:32 PM

I like the idea, especially if the DLC brings more military vehicles to GTA. I'd love to jack one of these bad boys.

1558089430.jpg

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:34 PM

That's the best f*cking ever!

I liked it :D

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:17 PM

Who is Marshall? And what's his law?

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Academy Apocalypse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:07 AM

Who is Marshall? And what's his law?

Marshall-Law.png

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:13 AM Edited by lol232, 23 December 2013 - 01:13 AM.

Everyone here seems to be obsessed with game changing DLC ideas like Undead Nightmare, so I thought I might throw my idea into the mix.

Following on from ending C, some event (possibly one of Trevor's pointless killing sprees) happens where the govenerment no longer feels that the LSPD can handle to out of control crime in the city. So instead, newly elected Democrat Sue Murray contracts Merryweather to replace the LSPD and enforce Marshall Law in Los Santos (which was alluded to within the game).

Once this happens all three protagonists have a reason to put an end to this; Michael's movie production is shut down, all of Franklins old friends and thrown in jail for petty crimes and Trevor just simply hates Merryweather. And by game's end, the three band together to kill Merryweather CEO, Don Percival.

Basically the gameplay would be semi-similar to the vanilla game. However you would have a lot more military grade weaponry, the return of six star wanted levels, soldiers in APCs and jeeps patroling the city and whatever else Rockstar could come up with.

So I really want to ask what people think of this idea...

Jock Cranley decides to help M, F and T and they fight the Merryweather.
He becomes the gouverner and everyone is happy. The end.

Anyway, following the C ending, the Merryweather lost their licence to protect the US, so I doubt that will happen.

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:24 AM

Well, at least it's something different instead of the generic zombie dlc ideas.

But I still take the zombies over anything else.

soldat89
  • soldat89

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 02:02 AM

i like this idea

Crumplet
  • Crumplet

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:27 AM

The idea its self is a good one and is actually pretty well thought out, though practically i can see it being annoying when trying to free roam, I personally already find myself irritated with the police AI, let alone having those f*ckers come at you for standing next to someone.

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:05 PM

I have question to the author of this thread:

1. Due to the Martial law, would the Ballas, Families, Vagos... Join together to fight Merryweather or, would they keep fighting themselves?

FireBallz21
  • FireBallz21

The Ultimate Question: Doctor Who?

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:32 PM

Very good idea.

I actually was thinking of something like this but more apocaliptic. Like extreme law enforcement, you can't even walk in the streets. Guards everywhere you look. Even stars could be more difficult:

1 star: guards with pistols try to kill you with 3 or 2 armored police cars

2 stars: armored SUVs come at you while the guards hold normal submachine guns

3 stars: 1 armored helicopter and several armored army buggies with guards holding top machine guns

4 stars: Top Armored Vehicles come to get you while 2 helicopters chase you with SOLDIERS having the highest gear and explosive barricades alond with deadlier ARMY police riots

5 stars: Merryweather goes full at you will buzzards, APC's, military gun packed 3 helicopters, highly trained soldiers, sniper's ( WHICH ROCKSTAR SAID THERE WOULD BE ), grenade launcher soldiers and RPG ones, Fast almost indestructable army cars.

6 stars: ( makes a return ( also you're completely f*cked at this point )) The US Army and the Merryweather work together and label you as very dangerous.  They set up points in highways and round with roadblocks with tanks and APC's. Grade AAA helicopters attack you and jets fly trying to kill you if needed. Snipers around the city and the entire state.

SUGGESTION:

7 stars: Bombs everywhere,  big planes,  aircraft carriers in the sea, this f*cker: 

ymq-9a.jpg

flamethrowers, miniguns, explosive bullets, supersoldiers, Michael Bay, chemical bombs.

Every bomb airplane ever ( almost )

and this f*cker right here: 

B-2_Spirit_original.jpg

Might been too crazy.

f*ck it, ATOMIC BOMB!!!!!!

• Niko Vercetti 112 likes this

Ravey Davey
  • Ravey Davey

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:49 PM

^ Michael Bay hahahahaha! :D

mnmn1234
  • mnmn1234

Hugging Niko Belic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:18 PM

Very good idea.

I actually was thinking of something like this but more apocaliptic. Like extreme law enforcement, you can't even walk in the streets. Guards everywhere you look. Even stars could be more difficult:

3 stars: 1 armored helicopter and several armored army buggies with guards holding top machine guns

4 stars: Top Armored Vehicles come to get you while 2 helicopters chase you with SOLDIERS having the highest gear and explosive barricades alond with deadlier ARMY police riots

5 stars: Merryweather goes full at you will buzzards, APC's, military gun packed 3 helicopters, highly trained soldiers, sniper's ( WHICH ROCKSTAR SAID THERE WOULD BE ), grenade launcher soldiers and RPG ones, Fast almost indestructable army cars.

6 stars: ( makes a return ( also you're completely f*cked at this point )) The US Army and the Merryweather work together and label you as very dangerous.  They set up points in highways and round with roadblocks with tanks and APC's. Grade AAA helicopters attack you and jets fly trying to kill you if needed. Snipers around the city and the entire state.

SUGGESTION:

7 stars: Bombs everywhere,  big planes,  aircraft carriers in the sea, this f*cker: 

ymq-9a.jpg

flamethrowers, miniguns, explosive bullets, supersoldiers, Michael Bay, chemical bombs.

B-2_Spirit_original.jpg

Might been too crazy.

henriquedematos
  • henriquedematos

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 23 December 2013 - 10:22 PM

A military / dystopian state DLC actually sounds like a cool idea. Something with a 1984 feeling to it, with Los Santos turned into an extremely repressive dictatorship with military personnel everywhere.

It would give space to a great storyline, that's for sure.

Startug
  • Startug

No Custom Title Here...

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 10:25 PM

This idea is actually brilliant. It brings a really innovative story, and considering it's from a fan, it's actually well thought out.

• Niko Vercetti 112 likes this

FireBallz21
  • FireBallz21

The Ultimate Question: Doctor Who?

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 12:27 PM

Very good idea.

SUGGESTION:

(EDIT: Can't post that image for some reason sorry if I broke any rules, just google RQ-1 / MQ-1 Predator )

B-2_Spirit_original.jpg

Might been too crazy.

Thanks I guess...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users