» «
Photo

Where to find Declasse Granger online?

15 replies to this topic
cjonez420
  • cjonez420

PSN: HydroWeedSmoker

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:38 AM Edited by cjonez420, 22 December 2013 - 02:07 PM.

Looking for one of these SUV's. Where's a good place to look?

EDIT: Found it, was in Sandy

Semperfiman550
  • Semperfiman550

Wants the damn Hunter back

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:49 AM

It spawns everywhere. Go into an invite only session and keep driving all over the place while switching to different cars that spawn.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

Forever hungry

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:23 AM

Around Franklin's neighborhood.

JiNX77
  • JiNX77

Cat-astrophe!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:27 AM

There is almost always one just north of the base, in the construction area by the water treatment ponds.

cjonez420
  • cjonez420

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:26 AM

just a heads up.... this person on gta forums named GTAVFan2014 PSN: PoppyMitchell offered in her above post [before deleting it] to grab me a Declasse Granger-  We looked around for it awhile, couldn't find it. We did a few races. [she lost, possible butthurt] Then she left the lobby and messaged me saying she found one... then- i drive to sandy to meet her to pick it up, she says "hope you like the mods" i get in and it explodes. [ignition bomb] She then proceeded to unfriend me and block me on PSN and put a bounty on my head before leaving the lobby. Well done, troll. Very well executed plan there... Everyone else beware of this member offering to help. Haha while im pissed, it is also funny-  She literally wasted an hour to kill me one time...  

GTAVFan2014
  • GTAVFan2014

Content Creator

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 12:15 PM

I spent a long time trying to help you.  How did you repay me?  You invited me to your custom race (we raced one time) and gave yourself unfair advantage.  You used a custom rapid gt and I used a stock sultan.  How was that fair?  That's how you show your appreciation for my help?  We had a deal that you broke.  I will never be so naive as to try to help someone again.  No good deed goes unpunished.

chad_kal
  • chad_kal

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 12:21 PM

If you host a race against 1 other person and custom vehicles is on, check to see if they have one before you select your car. You can see by hitting triangle at the selection screen. Racing isn't really fun with custom vs stock.. Unfair advantage.

cjonez420
  • cjonez420

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 12:23 PM

I spent a long time trying to help you.  How did you repay me?  You invited me to your custom race (we raced one time) and gave yourself unfair advantage.  You used a custom rapid gt and I used a stock sultan.  How was that fair?  That's how you show your appreciation for my help?  We had a deal that you broke.  I will never be so naive as to try to help someone again.  No good deed goes unpunished.

So, let me get this straight. I'm supposed to feel bad because YOU CHOSE to race with a sh*tty car and lost in a race? for one, you have a garage full of custom cars, you could have used any car you wanted lol secondly, we were racing with three other people, and i didn't use a Rapid GT, i used a Custom Cabonizzare. I have custom cars of every class. If you are driving a stock car it's your own fault you lost. And guess what, I didn't win either, I got second place. Finally, There was no deal, you offered to find me a car, all i asked for what a good location to find it myself. You are a self-absorbed butthurt looser troll... 

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 December 2013 - 12:24 PM

They spawn everywhere but I see them a lot on the highway between LS and Blaine County (right part of the map)

GTAVFan2014
  • GTAVFan2014

Content Creator

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 12:29 PM

If you host a race against 1 other person and custom vehicles is on, check to see if they have one before you select your car. You can see by hitting triangle at the selection screen. Racing isn't really fun with custom vs stock.. Unfair advantage.

Yup!  Not only did you have the best sports car fully customized, you designed the race and I had never done it before - unfair advantage!  BTW, I thought your race sucked:/

FYI 2 of my characters have unlocked all the racing upgrades; one of them is a "racer" who has the best vehicle in each of 10 different classes.  I was using my "new" character who hasn't unlocked any of the custom parts.

Shadowlarvitar
  • Shadowlarvitar

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 01:47 PM

I see these all the time. I can just give you one if your Xbox

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 01:55 PM

Wasn't someone saying R* did a hotfix and now you can't store these? I had one but replaced it with the rarer Rancher XL a few days ago.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

Forever hungry

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 22 December 2013 - 01:56 PM

Wasn't someone saying R* did a hotfix and now you can't store these? I had one but replaced it with the rarer Rancher XL a few days ago.

I heard the ones with the bulbars.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 02:00 PM

That's the one i had so I'm glad i got rid of it i guess. When will those idiots stop taking away cars?

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 December 2013 - 02:05 PM

You can store these (normal ones, not the cop ones), I have one in my garage and did grab one of the streets a few days ago for one of my friends (who is also unable to find one)

It's a fun car to cruise around with 9 of your buddies.

cjonez420
  • cjonez420

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 02:13 PM Edited by cjonez420, 22 December 2013 - 02:15 PM.

Just found one in sandy. Just fully modded it and painted it Black on black with the Pot leaf crew emblem on the hood. Now I just need nine friends to go riding through town with. Hit me up. :D

0_0.jpg

• GTA-Addicted likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users