Photo

Do you report hackers, and cheaters?

39 replies to this topic
Jokimoto
  • Jokimoto

Disco Bandit

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:36 AM

I reported one person for screaming racist obscenities at everyone in the lobby. Immediately after that I set my voice to "crew and friends" and have never changed it back. I'm told that the racist-obscenity-screaming knuckleheads still exist. Is this true?  :)

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:38 AM

I reported someone since they were using godmode and had 1000 ranking,

Another I reported kept killing me with his GUNS even though I went Passive. Others couldn't shoot me but he could.

Mart1001
  • Mart1001

Peon

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:42 AM

lol@ the word snitching being used in a game. I bet none of you have a problem with bounty hunting, I do and that's why I never take part, if anything, I'm only guilty of trying to fly some poor f*cker to safety.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:43 AM

lol@ the word snitching being used in a game. I bet none of you have a problem with bounty hunting, I do and that's why I never take part, if anything, I'm only guilty of trying to fly some poor f*cker to safety.

People just wanna look cool on the internet with their gangsta' pride y0.

cjdavies
  • cjdavies

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 22 December 2013 - 12:52 PM

lol so many snitches. if you report or tell, you are classified as a snitch, reasoning doesn't matter. and for those guys reporting ppl because they aren't lvl 70 with a tank get a grip, some guy was threatening to report me until i owned him common sense logic, you dont have to be lvl 70 to drive a friend's tank. dont get butt hurt and tattle tell. just go to another lobby. to be honest some of you just sound like sissies. and also i'd like to let you guys know reporting hardly ever makes a difference, how many ppl out there do you think report ppl for no reason, how many ppl out there do you think actually cheat, think about those numbers, and ask yourself, what's the point if all the cheater has to do is create a new account? you're just making his trolling successful by being so butt hurt.

Let me ask you a question about snitching, you see a vile crime in progress, you don't know either the victim or person doing the crime, do you just walk away and not be a witness to not be classed as a snitch?

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 December 2013 - 12:58 PM

No, but I report people who say they're going to report me, just because.

I guess sniping someone in a tank counts as 'hacking', according to some people. That's the thing about labels; once they reach critical mass, they start getting applied nonsensically and lose all meaning.

Garygoodnight
  • Garygoodnight

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:12 PM

i think the people who snitch on others for getting x amount of money from somebody did you delete your char?? prolly not im sure you enjoyed spending that  free given money after you reported them im just sayin look at yourselves before you judge others

lol so many snitches. if you report or tell, you are classified as a snitch, reasoning doesn't matter. and for those guys reporting ppl because they aren't lvl 70 with a tank get a grip, some guy was threatening to report me until i owned him common sense logic, you dont have to be lvl 70 to drive a friend's tank. dont get butt hurt and tattle tell. just go to another lobby. to be honest some of you just sound like sissies. and also i'd like to let you guys know reporting hardly ever makes a difference, how many ppl out there do you think report ppl for no reason, how many ppl out there do you think actually cheat, think about those numbers, and ask yourself, what's the point if all the cheater has to do is create a new account? you're just making his trolling successful by being so butt hurt.

Let me ask you a question about snitching, you see a vile crime in progress, you don't know either the victim or person doing the crime, do you just walk away and not be a witness to not be classed as a snitch?

hardly relevant

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:16 PM

I'm tempted to report the douche that I'm currently watching, as he's level 66 but is spawn killing with a tank.  I've been out in my tank and spanked him a few times and then sent him a text telling him to stop spawn killing, but he's just carrying on. It was a reasonably nice lobby till he came along.  I'm getting a strong scent of pre-teen from him.

Edit: Lol - just mugged his tank off of him and watched it on TV.

You report someone for playing the game? Pathetic. You're also the same idiot who said the other day you put stickies on cars at the impound. Double standards for you eh?

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:40 PM

I report griefers.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:49 AM

There are far better things than reporting. Two guys were talking on the mic about setting a bounty on each other and going to their "spot." I was hoping for a well defended position but it was a wall breach on a bridge. I grabbed my tank and started taking their kills. Soon people knew better than to try to take the bounties. The cheaters got to sit inside the bridge and do absolutely nothing.

Priceless.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users