Photo

Email reply in GTA4

7 replies to this topic
123iamking
  • 123iamking

Who am I?

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:17 AM

Can anyone post the reply of the player (negative and positive ways) to every single email of gta4 (TBoGT and TLaD could be great too). I'm kind of curious of how player reply negative or positive cause I can only cho0se one in my gameplay. And Is anything happens differently if I choose negative instead of positive?

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:36 PM

I'm confused. What do you mean? What is the negative and positive gameplay in GTA IV? 

BBQ RIBS
  • BBQ RIBS

Peon

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:08 PM

I'm confused. What do you mean? What is the negative and positive gameplay in GTA IV? 

I think he means a list of all the possible combinations for the replies for the ingame emails you receive from characters.

123iamking
  • 123iamking

Who am I?

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:05 AM

you know, when the player receives an email, he has 2 choices to reply : negative way or positive way. I mean a content of the email and both negative reply and positive reply. Thanks :)

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

It's not like anyone cares anyway

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:02 AM

you know, when the player receives an email, he has 2 choices to reply : negative way or positive way. I mean a content of the email and both negative reply and positive reply. Thanks :)

You can find the email's including the positive and negative replies somewhere in here, just use CTRL + F

TLAD: http://www.gamefaqs....o-iv/faqs/59987

TBOGT: http://www.gamefaqs....o-iv/faqs/59779

IV: http://www.gamefaqs....o-iv/faqs/58223

Mr.Raspberry Jam
  • Mr.Raspberry Jam

Bringing great joy to a lonely man

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 June 2014 - 10:15 PM

That's always annoyed me about GTA IV. The fact that you don't know what the positive or negative reply will look like unless you actually send it.
  • Mr. Jago likes this

namor
  • namor

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:54 PM

This is news to me. I wasn't aware that you could choose how to reply. I've just been hitting the reply icon and had always been under the impression there was only one scripted reply that Niko/Luis/Johnny could send.

Aaron030792
  • Aaron030792

I love curry. :D

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 June 2014 - 06:21 AM

Nope, you get positive and negative replies. Green smiley face or a red sad/disappointed/angry face, on the two reply icons.

For example. Take Niko replying 'positively' to Roman's sheepish e-mail stating he didn't know Michelle was a cop and was actually called Karen...something like this.

'You set me up with a man, and you set me up with a cop. Maybe you should give up the matchmaking, you moron.'

Goodness knows what the negative reply would look like. :lol:
  • Mr. Jago and android like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users