» «
Photo

Crew questions

3 replies to this topic
kayleykoala
  • kayleykoala

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:39 AM Edited by kayleykoala, 22 December 2013 - 07:07 AM.

I realized after this post was too long lol so for anyone who doesn't want to read it...  LONG STORY SHORT:   Can I transfer leadership of my crew to someone else?

So I wanted to start a new crew just for fun,  and to wear a cute lil tag of my own here and there aside from my regular crew which I also made.   Annnyywho,  I couldnt figure out how to make a new crew, when I would goto the create crew form it would have my regular crew filled out there and I couldnt get a new form and came to the conclusion that you just weren't supposed to create 2 crews.   Eff that,

so I made a new account and made a new crew under that,  and then invited my regular name to it.   :p  But now it's not ranking me up under the crew,  I'm still at 1.  Probably because the name I created it under is still at 1 and you can't be higher than the owner?   So is there a way to make my real name the owner instead?  Like transfer ownership over?  Or any other way around all of this madness?! xD  thank you.

kayleykoala
  • kayleykoala

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:01 AM

I just read somewhere you can demote yourself but cant figure it out o_O

JiNX77
  • JiNX77

Spanakopita!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:48 AM Edited by JiNX77, 22 December 2013 - 09:52 AM.

You can try promoting the real acct to commissioner, then use the 'Leave Crew' option with the alt acct. I am just spitballing here and have no idea if that will actually work but it's worth a shot. The crew rank score can only be raised by doing things as a member of that crew, it doesn't carry between crews.

kayleykoala
  • kayleykoala

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:35 AM Edited by kayleykoala, 22 December 2013 - 11:40 AM.

You can try promoting the real acct to commissioner, then use the 'Leave Crew' option with the alt acct. I am just spitballing here and have no idea if that will actually work but it's worth a shot. The crew rank score can only be raised by doing things as a member of that crew, it doesn't carry between crews.

That worked thanks :)  Original account is now leader.

I did play a bunch of missions as a member of the crew and it was still at 1.  I'll see if it fixes the rank problem now that I'm leader when I play later on.  :]

• JiNX77 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users