» «
Photo

What to do? Given 1 billion on bounty? Help

21 replies to this topic
GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:16 AM Edited by GTAPhilly1, 22 December 2013 - 09:40 PM.

Hey there were these hackers level 500 giving out billion dollar bounties

I was tank griefing an accidentally cashed one in :(

Now I didn't deposit into my bank

Maybe 40 other randoms in game got the billion too

These guys were wearing dunce caps but hacked back into normal lobby (you can escape with hacks for now)... I don't want to get banned so what do I do? Keep in mind I lsc glitched months ago and have like 90 million From car sales so I may get myself into trouble with that on my record?

Help me! I have pictures for proof uploading in a minute
unnamed_zps4e5f012c.jpg

Update

Just got a billion put on me. Waiting it out to collect in apartment. Hacker was so mad he rage quit.

SteveNYC
  • SteveNYC

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:23 AM Edited by SteveNYC81, 22 December 2013 - 06:27 AM.

The cone heads escaped Bolingbroke huh. Well OP I would contact my lawyer and plan on surrendering to the authorities 9am Monday.

For real though you'll be fine just don't share it, don't make posts about it, spend it wisely bc it isn't getting removed anytime soon if it even does. The glitching might get you sent  to the pool before receiving any bounty will. Just be ready for it. I will warn you though notifying R* in your case will get you instant cone head status,  especially when they dabble into your record and see that 80 mill in car sales.

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:23 AM Edited by Jyra, 22 December 2013 - 06:25 AM.

Don't re-gift it... and you won't get banned.

Take a picture of your transaction log and send it to R*.

Then spend the money on whatever you want...

You won't get Dunce'd if you do that.. 

*also they either glitched out of the BSP/CP; or didn't take hat off after getting out; or the least likely option they just got BS and didn't switch sessions yet.

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:26 AM Edited by beanzinapot, 22 December 2013 - 06:28 AM.

I would've said to send an email to R* but.... I'm not sure that 80 million in car sales will help your case.

Just cross your fingers every time you boot up GTA online!!

Noobie
  • Noobie

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:26 AM

Reported...

If you delete your characters,

they might not ban you permanently.

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:29 AM

I would've said to send an email to R* but.... I'm not sure that 80 million in car sales will help your case.

LOL... dis-regard my post... don't report sh*t to R*...  They won't ban you if you don't... it's only for if they do you can quote that ticket on your new ticket.

R* cannot expect the 13 year old scrubs in the lobbies to even own a computer.

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:30 AM

Reported...

If you delete your characters,
they might not ban you permanently.

Its funny how people that have no say in sh*t like this have to throw out empty threats to try to scare people.

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:35 AM

Exactly man. I'm in trouble either way now. I think what I'll do is just lay low and not deposit it. Maybe it won't trigger anything if I don't deposit it. 

Don't re-gift it... and you won't get banned.

Take a picture of your transaction log and send it to R*.

Then spend the money on whatever you want...

You won't get Dunce'd if you do that.. 

*also they either glitched out of the BSP/CP; or didn't take hat off after getting out; or the least likely option they just got BS and didn't switch sessions yet.

Wait, so, send it to Rockstar? Then keep it? How will they know I didn't just hacked it myself? I'm really unsure what to do here now. 

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:38 AM

Wait, so, send it to Rockstar? Then keep it? How will they know I didn't just hacked it myself? I'm really unsure what to do here now. 

If you sold 80million in cars dude.. don't tell R* sh*t...  If you account looks clean then report it so just incase down the line if they do take action on your account by doing anything other than taking the money away... you can submit a new ticket and say "hey assholes I told you 3 months ago" and they can say "Hi thanks for you feed back.  -R*-bot-Brian-Trollface-McGee "

Their ban mechanism is done automatically they say... and it's based on the person who sent the Gift or Bounty.

The only people who have been sent to CP either did the gifting or re-gifted it within the same session.  That is what has been reported.

• Donmillss likes this

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:39 AM

join the other tools here who got gifted money by accident and act like it makes you a better player.

seems like all the cool kids are doing it.

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:43 AM

If you sold 80million in cars dude.. don't tell R* sh*t...  If you account looks clean then report it so just incase down the line if they do take action on your account by doing anything other than taking the money away... you can submit a new ticket and say "hey assholes I told you 3 months ago" and they can say "Hi thanks for you feed back.  -R*-bot-Brian-Trollface-McGee "

Their ban mechanism is done automatically they say... and it's based on the person who sent the Gift or Bounty.

The only people who have been sent to CP either did the gifting or re-gifted it within the same session.  That is what has been reported.

My account is not f*cking clean. I've farmed missions hundreds of times, and farmed LSC for over 100 million but spent roughly 15 million on bounties before they nerfed them. 

I don't know what to do, I wish I could simply give it back. Like I said, there were over 40 randoms that got the One Billion bounty too, so I am sure this is a wide-spread issue. Rockstar should be understanding but the guys at the bottom who are in charge of banning people make 8 bucks an hour and watch South Park...so that's a toss up. 

Noobie
  • Noobie

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:45 AM

If you buy a cash card, they will forgive you....

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:53 AM

If you buy a cash card, they will forgive you....

sh*t is real on these streets out here. 

watch out for bounties.

They raping everyone out here. i cant believe this mess im in. 

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:59 AM Edited by Juanfartez, 22 December 2013 - 06:59 AM.

http://www.sadtrombone.com/?play=true

I don't feel sorry for anybody who glitched the crap out of LSC the comes crying when some asshat hands them even more money. If you were really scared you would never have joined free mode.

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:03 AM

http://www.sadtrombone.com/?play=true

I don't feel sorry for anybody who glitched the crap out of LSC the comes crying when some asshat hands them even more money. If you were really scared you would never have joined free mode.

glitching LSC was baby sh*t compared to this. man. its not my fault and i tried to avoid him. problem was. i was unlucky to kill him. did not mean to. he rolled up on me crazily. and i was in full tank grief mode. 

prestonchan
  • prestonchan

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:07 AM

sh*t

I reported my 115m but I forget my screen shot

nmrgoodnightn
  • nmrgoodnightn

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:44 AM

i just dont understand why people need 90million or like lvl 200 with the rp glitch

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:49 AM

once youre in the cheater pool, you're stuck there for good, timer is bugged so once it reaches 0 it goes up instead of letting you out. Even if you don't play lol. Unless R* manually takes you out

Mr Monoply
  • Mr Monoply

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:08 AM

Join the Billionaire's Club

Peter Smith
  • Peter Smith

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:24 AM

These guys were wearing dunce caps but hacked back into normal lobby (you can escape with hacks for now)... I don't want to get banned so what do I do? Keep in mind I lsc glitched months ago and have like 90 million From car sales so I may get myself into trouble with that on my record?

Help me! I have pictures for proof uploading in a minute
unnamed_zps4e5f012c.jpg

How long did it take to make that amount with LSC glitch? I made about 60m,and that took forever, over 300 times.

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:20 PM

Help me! I have pictures for proof uploading in a minuteunnamed_zps4e5f012c.jpg

How long did it take to make that amount with LSC glitch? I made about 60m,and that took forever, over 300 times.

Adder glitch took a few days of 2 hr sessions

I would say 5 to 7 hours

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:40 PM

Join the Billionaire's Club

Thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users