Photo

(Xbox 360 NEW*Clan/Crew) Joker x Nation

15 replies to this topic
Plague Joker
  • Plague Joker

Recruiter & Ambassador

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:38 AM Edited by Plague Joker, 27 December 2013 - 09:22 AM.

Joker Nation 

Hello random forum wanderer!

Are you tired of playing alone?
Players with no mics?
Attacked by annoying players?
Need a team to make that dough?
Find yourself the only good player on the team?
or maybe  not having as much fun as you did before and just want some excitement and friends to play with?

But you looked at other Crews and they are just not right for you. perhaps too big in size for you to get used to a group of players style.

I am starting up a new Crew for my Clan Joker Nation, a Clan that started nearly two years ago in the Halo Competitive scene that grew quickly to other games such as Gears of war, Call of Duty, and of course GTA! We have A Official website and Multiple YouTube channels primarily with Clan battles.

THE CREW

Straight to the point.

Our Crews main goal is to have the most fun as possible because after all that is what games are made for. Here are some things we shall do in the process to not only have fun but to also make money which is greatly needed for online play.

Activities 

Crew/Clan Battles
Challenges

Videos

Heists (When Released)
Missions
Community Events

Fist Fights & Melee

Some things we will apply to our crew will be a rank structure to organize through plans and matches. 

REQ.

Mic - We are a team. We need to talk.
Age - No Squeakers sorry. (14-?)
Availability - at least be on 3x a week.

Uniform - any of the Skull face tats.

Attitude - Be Nice and accepting of others. No Drama. 

We are also looking for those who have the ability to record on a capture card for YouTube and any other talents you may think are useful.

FEATURES.

Military State.

For those who want to focus on objective type matches such as capture or maybe just attacking other military type crews for the hell of it using strategic moves.

Infantry.

Air force & Navy are included but mainly you will be on the streets of LS. As a Soldier of the streets you will mainly focus on TDM games and Obj.

Soldier of the criminal sort taking on tasks with precision while being fired upon in a Convenient Store either by A.I police or players.

MOB Family.

for those who are looking for the good ol' fashioned crew the true gangsters themed type deal. We offer this sect with it;s own unique set of rules the other different clubs don't abide by.

The Mob is Free to do as it is directed after all it is a crime organization. COP CLANS are liable o become an ENEMY as in history they were.

MC.

The ruthless gang of street bandits who don;t care bout nothing but money and bikes. 

Fan of Johnny? we'll take the Lost to the next chapter in redemption. Join in and take the streets alone or hook up with others to battle it out with other MC's that cause trouble.

{CUSTOM RANK STRUCTURE TO BE ADDED!!!!}

If you are possibly wondering how the hell will this work ?

​We have sects or sections if we will in the clan that allow members to grow there own type of crew as long as it is productive and making an effort.

How to create your own? Recruit! It's that simple.

Crew Wars

Conflict is inevitable and unavoidable but when a crew just keeps on and even if we beat them in a match they still persist we retaliate in a Free Roam War or a serious of battles.

Free Roam War.

NO Passive.
NO Hiding in Garages and etc.

Really sounds like fun more than anything else....

ALL RANK LEVELS WELCOMED

That is right! It was rough starting out in the LS. Being rushed at times by others killing you countless times and blowing up your ride, not to mention getting enough money to afford anything and on top of that ranking up and getting weapons that do damage.

How could you have your way with a hooker without being blasted by some J#%* off?

Our Crew welcomes the low levels! I know your pain.we will work our best to protect you because it is ridiculous.

Those who however do not have that issue anymore take pity on them. Join and help us out fight against D Bags.

​Interested?

IF you are interested by my advertisement then by all means hit me up online or my inbox, we hope to hear from you and join us to shake things up online!

To be updated*
Member count ~ 3

Social Club Link
http://socialclub.ro.../joker_x_nation

YouTube (One of them)
http://www.youtube.c...okerHalobattles

MY GAMERTAG

Plague Joker

leave a message if my Friends List is Full!!!!!!

Plague Joker
  • Plague Joker

Recruiter & Ambassador

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 December 2013 - 02:08 AM

Future plans include

MC club
Crew Wars
Racing Squad
Tournaments
Custom emblem designs
Montages
GTA $ give aways!

Plague Joker
  • Plague Joker

Recruiter & Ambassador

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:23 AM

Updated!

Plague Joker
  • Plague Joker

Recruiter & Ambassador

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:12 AM Edited by Plague Joker, 03 January 2014 - 08:26 AM.

A bump & Update.

NEW members
NEW Matches
NEW Rivals

AND NEW SIG!

Plague Joker
  • Plague Joker

Recruiter & Ambassador

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 11:59 AM

Update! (Short)

It's been a while but here I am to say we are picking up since the great counterfeit bust and trying to make big bank for all of our members which we now have 11!

11 cool members of all kinds that are serious about making bucks and dominating the game.

Tonight we had a huge blast and made close to $100,000 each within a hour of playing! We plan to do the same tommorow morning hit me up for info on how to make money fast without the hassle.

Plague Joker
  • Plague Joker

Recruiter & Ambassador

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 12:36 PM

Update 15 members

Growing and growing quality over quantity making all players play to there best ability completing jobs and games for fast rep and money.

With our own tricks and sessions we can make millions faster than any crew can in one day join up today and prove trustworthiness and we can make you rich right before the great wipeout. Just hit me up online and let's get to head hunting.

Vanto
  • Vanto

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:47 PM

Joker x Nation news! We're now on Spain. If you prefer talking Spanish than English, join Joker x Nation Spain. Send me a PM with info about you and I'll see if you're ready to join the action! The PM can be in English or Spanish.
  • Plague Joker likes this

FearedAssassinn
  • FearedAssassinn

GT: HoSc Assassinn Rank:Grand Master

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 February 2014 - 11:23 PM Edited by Nightassassinn, 15 February 2014 - 11:09 PM.

join joker nation today we a worldwide ! 

Plague Joker
  • Plague Joker

Recruiter & Ambassador

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:39 AM

It's all about timing and holding your own be your own boss do not wait for to be told what to do. Be assertive and self motivated to make things happen. Be productive. If you are really all for a crew you have to be willing to make some changes and make some exceptions, including time zones.

Plague Joker
  • Plague Joker

Recruiter & Ambassador

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 06:59 AM

Update 28!

28 members and counting we are moving fast and quick for a decent size crew we are doing great. Hopefully we see you play with us soon.

COMING SOON

Joker Nation Mafia
Joker Nation Europe
Joker Nation MC

Crew Raids
Free roam wars

Stay tuned!

FearedAssassinn
  • FearedAssassinn

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:54 PM

Joker Nation Mafia is up and running join today. Mafia life style every thing you can dream about !! 

Links below ....

http://socialclub.ro...er_nation_mafia

home link ....

http://socialclub.ro.../joker_x_nation

up date 37 members. join now !!

Plague Joker
  • Plague Joker

Recruiter & Ambassador

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:30 PM

THIS IS OUR OFFICIAL THREAD EVERYTHING ELSE YOU CAN LOCK IT!!!!!

This what we are sticking with here.

FearedAssassinn
  • FearedAssassinn

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:21 AM

​J.N MAFIA HAS ARRIVED 

Joker Nation Mafia info.

joker nation Mafia opened on Feb 23rd 2014 we had 3 members to start with now we have 20 we are not a big crew but we are part of a chain of crew's also part of a much bigger operation as are clan we are spread across the Xbox community taken part in a number of games such as Halo,Battlefield,Call Of Duty and GTA 5 all are members are very skilled in what they play if it is 1st person to 3rd person also gamer tag change will be required so if you like the sound of us drop a comment on here or send a message to any one under contacts.

code of conduct must be followed.

Joker Nation Mafia.

to become a member of Joker Nation Mafia there are allot of requirements needed to become a professional player / member of Joker Nation Mafia.

From step one follow instructions.. before going any feather must have a mic (communicating is a big part of the crew's and clan as we have meeting most day's/night's  thank you) INCLUDE'S RULE'S

1. Send a message to crew leader about who you are where your from and your age. Assassinn Joker on how to contact me well be on the bottom.

2. request crew invite. don't miss the first step as you will not be accepted. 

3. You must always use the clan site, rock star social site and the GTA forum site as crew/clan have meets, meetings and events - such as crew vs crew, clan vs clan,free roam raids. jobs and missions are always happening also its a help in hand if you need back up from bullies or just having trouble with some thing any thing.

4. All members there is a ranking system placed in for the those that like the idea. when you join the site check the ranking system for what you need to rank up also when you add me check my bio out for the Xbox live version.

5. All members should no where the base is if not sure ask a member that been through the system or ask me.

6. Must you free aim no auto aim in the Mafia as we are the elite side of the clan/crew

7. Must follow order's and you should be well disciplined as we are a professional crew (No messing things up or there will be punishment)

8. You also must know direction and to listen.

9. There is an age limit its 14 and over if you are a squeaker you will end up being kicked its a big no no. i am 23 not the oldest older guys are always a big help knowing the score the younger guys are mature for the age group.

10. After all of that when you finally get in you must have a one on one with me so i can see if your worthy of being in the Mafia side of the crew's.

11. Must have a nice billing standing out suit and a nice ride to go with it.

12. Must have a skull face tattoo its a big part of who we are. 

11. Make sure you can control your piece don't want a fellow member getting whacked for unprofessional crew members so please keep it safe!!

12. When a member invites you to a game or party you must always join unless its full. message the other member back or privet chat him and tell him why you can't. if you ignore him he wont be a happy guy. would you mined ??? 

13. Always be a loyal and well committed member need your harts an souls involved.

14. After all that you should fit in just fine i know it's allot to take on but like i said its well professional. 

15. Must be friendly and accepting to others that join the crew's/clan. NO DRAMA!

16. WELCOME TO THE JOKER NATION MAFIA.

CONTACT.

FOREFATHERS.

I love a Joker - Halo 4 and you tube media
Plague Joker - GTA 5 and News/Planner
Guns the Joker - Halo 4 and CoD
Brave x Joker Halo 4

DISTINGUISHED

Mender x Joker - Halo 4 and CoD
Assassinn Joker - Admin and GTA 5 

LINKS TO JOKER NATION CREW / CLAN SITES.

For Joker Nation Clan - http://jokernation.enjin.com/home

and that link i said in the first step 3 links to massage me on and my gamer tag - 

and my gamer tag - NightAssassinn

OTHER CREW - Joker x Nation - http://socialclub.ro.../joker_x_nation

Leader of crew - Plague Joker contact - http://socialclub.ro..._spawn/38489876

or leave a comment much preferred.

thank you for your time. hope i will be seeing you. 

FearedAssassinn
  • FearedAssassinn

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:45 PM Edited by Nightassassinn, 21 March 2014 - 10:50 PM.

DON'T JUST LOOK AT THE POST'S

COMMENT AND TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ PLEASE.

WE ARE ALL FRIENDLY DON'T BE SHY.

ALSO I HAVE ALL MEMBERS IN MY XBOX FRIENDS LIST AND SOME ON KIK MESSAGE SO I HAVE ALWAYS HAVE A WAY TO CONTACT YOU AND SEND YOU UP COMING EVENTS DETAILS. THE MAFIA MIGHT BE STRICT BUT IT NEED'S TO BE TO BECOME TOP NO WILED MEMBERS ALL MATURE AND PROFESSIONAL.

OR HAVE AN EASIER CREW WITH FEW LESS RULES HAVE FUN AND CHILL.

SEE Plague Joker for more info on that

hope to see you guys on live soon my gamer tag Assassinn Joker 

crew update's 

Joker x Nation members   36 

Joker Nation Mafia 25 

together 61 members 

we are on the rise !

Plague Joker
  • Plague Joker

Recruiter & Ambassador

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:00 AM

Bump!

FearedAssassinn
  • FearedAssassinn

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:28 PM

check are gang chat out ............  http://gtaforums.com...2-joker-nation/

also check out are rank system on page 3

read through it if you have the time be part of are original crew or are Mafia crew both crews / clan have crew v crew and events of all types during the week

role playing for Mafia !!!!!

update...

Joker x Nation - 47 member's

Joker Nation Mafia  37 family member's

thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users