Photo

Monkey Invasion DLC

10 replies to this topic
Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:28 AM

So people want a zombie dlc, some people say it's over done, What about a monkey invasion dlc? Sorta like a spoof on Rise of the planet of the apes, with maybe some references to the old ape movies.

Here's how it would go down: The monkeys from the humane labs escape after being testing on by the IAA, The IAA were testing a new Unstable "Perfume" It gave the monkeys a boost intelligence, enough to drive cars and use guns.

The monkeys use the intelligence and go free the chimps from that one movie on the movie lot, Backlot City, the monkeys use the perfume the iaa made on the chimps and they run wild in San Andreas taking over, It's up to Michael Franklin and Trevor to stop them! And for online people it's up to YOU to stop them.

The monkeys could even use it on other animals causing them to go wild! 

• Deadly Target likes this

Showstopper 26
  • Showstopper 26

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:30 AM

I just want the SA I know and love back.

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:33 AM

I just want the SA I know and love back.

It hasn't gone anywhere, just go pop a copy into a last gen console and wallah..

OP- No thanks

Wayne Daniels
  • Wayne Daniels

Cattle Rustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:07 AM

Can they be the masterbating monkeys from fame or shame? Masterbating monkey invasion wouls be much better. Masterbating monkeys

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:55 AM

I wouldn't mind your idea actually.
However if it's going to parody anything, I would much rather see it paraody the original Planet of the Apes films (or at least the first three), since I feel Rockstar are much better at parodying things decades old, as opposed to newer stuff.

Deadly Target
  • Deadly Target

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:17 AM

A Monkey Invasion DLC does seem pretty likely at this point. We're surely getting some kind of supernatural DLC like RDR, and I doubt Rockstar wants to do zombies again. They already have the models and animations ready for them, so why let it go to waste?

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 02:04 PM Edited by Alvarez, 22 December 2013 - 02:07 PM.

Just to clarify to Rockstar: we know that apes aren't monkeys. Monkeys just sound wackier. And Masturbating Monkeys won the Fame Of Shame this season, so i guess they must be in in LS.

So, Solomon Richards would probably want a bad apocalypse movie about monkeys: flames, explosions, gunshots, chaos and monkey screeches all over Los Santos...

sh*t hits the fan when the gas that was stolen from Humane Labs wasn't a nerve poison, but a strong hallucinogene dispersed above LS.

Starting with this in Jimmy's closet.

The_Evil_Monkey_I_Con_by_Metaldeamon.gif

What's the movie name, 13 monkeys?

Osho
  • Osho

The Jackal

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 December 2013 - 02:22 PM

lmao .. Monkey invasion ..perfume ... lol

Real_Badgirl
  • Real_Badgirl

Peon

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:11 PM

As weird as an invasion by gun toting, masterbating monkeys would be, I'd rather see that than zombies for the billionth time.

KeepCalm and CarryGun
  • KeepCalm and CarryGun

Falling Outside The Normal Moral Constraints

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:29 PM

What about masturbating Zombies?

The title writes itself:

'THE WANKING DEAD'

Hordes of the recently deceased re-animate and cause apocalyptic chaos on the streets of Los Santos, driven by their dual desires for both human brains and constant self abuse. Only you can stop the hellish combination of flesh rending undead carnage and un-relenting onanism.

Good news, they can only grab you with one arm (if that). Bad news, erm, they have all kinda got their dicks out.....

Get Andrew Lincoln to do some of the voice acting. Its a winner.

Empty World
  • Empty World

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 23 December 2013 - 02:32 AM

Well, you definetely have a monkey as your avatar.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users