Quantcast

» «
Photo

Whats your favorite thing to do in Single Player?

79 replies to this topic
Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

a.k.a: BLOOD

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:56 PM

@ten-a-penny
Great talk bro

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:46 PM

@ten-a-penny
Great talk bro

sorry if it didn't make any sense :blush:

OldGamer67
  • OldGamer67

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:06 PM

All this thread does is exemplify what the intelligent people like me have been saying in regards to R* regressing, only an idiot would argue with that. Apart from the graphics what wasn't possible in GTA III, VC or San Andreas? As a matter of fact a lot of the things people claim to be fun in this thread have been possible since GTA 1 back in october 1997, yet the rockstar fanboys will still defend R* to the death, you're no different from the COD dummies that buy the same game year after year after year, then pay 60$ for 3 extra maps and a golden dog, this proves the theory I had that this forum is full of a sub 100 iq's, I think you all need to take a break from gaming and study otherwise the best job most of you will ever get is collecting and selling scrap metal, if that.

I don't have the previous titles. Thanks for generalizing and trying to be an obnoxious douchebag. People like you are why I enjoy forums so much. It doesn't matter whether it was possible in an older game. This thread is about what people enjoy doing in THIS game.

I play GTA 5 everyday and somehow manage to continue to have fun. If you want to be butt-hurt about it, that's your business. 

• ten-a-penny likes this

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:17 PM Edited by Zodape, 24 December 2013 - 08:18 PM.

Playing as Trevor with the cop ourfit, riding a cop motorbike and stopping random peds only and taze them/introduce them Mr. Nightstick to their butts.

All hail Officer Phillips.

theGTAking101
  • theGTAking101

Brad is BAD

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:24 AM

I don't know if anyone else does this, but i like to stand on an overpass and snipe the drivers in their cars and watch them crash and sometimes they explode and it can get crazy!

Loves2Spooge90
  • Loves2Spooge90

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:46 AM

I think I found a way to get the blimp without having the limited edition bulltwang... I got on top of the FIB building, sniped the driver of the
Blimp (I'm mad c*nt so I dunno if snipin the driver will be easy for anyone else lol) then get your chopper and land it on top of the blimp and hold the descend button. It took a long while but I got it about 3 qtrs of the way down the FIB building before I accidentally slipped off and died and it did take a while so I cbf doin it again to see if you can get it all the way to the ground but that's pretty coo I thought

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:49 AM

Playing as Trevor with the cop ourfit, riding a cop motorbike and stopping random peds only and taze them/introduce them Mr. Nightstick to their butts.

All hail Officer Phillips.

Man, I loved that mission where you first get the uniform. Michael's short temper kicking in when the kid wouldn't get out of the car, and Trevor following his lead, thinking it was part of the plan, was one of the funniest misunderstandings/situations in the game.

shamalpilot
  • shamalpilot

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:18 AM

Flying planes as trevor
Running missions as trevor
Basically playing as trevor

Mightymomo22
  • Mightymomo22

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2014 - 06:39 AM

Trevor needs to steal money from people. Trevors bad with money he only has $1000. At the end of the game Trevor has 14 million. Michael's good he has 8 Million. Franklin almost has 10 Million.

Daymaro67
  • Daymaro67

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 March 2014 - 07:11 AM

Just take a normal 4 door car like the Asterope or Fugitive and drive around the country side. Sounds boring but I enjoy doing that. 

HalfOfZero
  • HalfOfZero

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:18 AM

I kick about in my jetpack.

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:25 AM

Use Michael to make a stripper like me to go have sex with her, then bring her to michaels house to show amanda.. Also when the stripper sends pics of her self after having sex try and get amanda to see the text by going near her

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 March 2014 - 04:01 PM

Stand in sneak posture on bus roofs and surf the LS streets.

Tikhung
  • Tikhung

Where is my mind?

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 March 2014 - 04:18 PM

Driving around the desert with Trevor.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

GSF on the Vinewood Sign

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 22 March 2014 - 02:51 AM

I like to find a nice discrete little spot to park the car, listen to the radio, and smoke weed. It's better if I can find a spot with a view. Someplace I'd feel comfortable smoking. Not the center of downtown Vinewood, for example. :orly:  

• im_stoned likes this

FANTOMTRON
  • FANTOMTRON

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 22 March 2014 - 02:56 AM

drive and shoot peds without the annoying piggies coming after to me

Mosin Nagant 91/30
  • Mosin Nagant 91/30

Jet stealing professional

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2014 - 03:40 AM

Play online. Because single player is a giant steaming piece of sh*t filled with OP psychic cops, dumb AI, NOTHING TO DO, and all the cool ahit from multiplayer is missing. Single player is not fun at all.
  • FANTOMTRON likes this

LeopardGecko
  • LeopardGecko

GTA biker

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 22 March 2014 - 01:55 PM

Dress Michael or Trevor as bikers and ride a chopper bike on Route 68 while listening to rock music

Take Franklin to Grove Street and kill all the Ballas

Find a place with a lot of cover and have shootouts with cops

Test the DLC vehicles for free(as they appear in every character´s garage)

Fly a helicopter on a roof of some tall building and snipe NPCs

Explore San Andreas,mostly looking for gangs that we didn´t really see in any missions or rare vehicles

Replay missions that I liked

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Thug

• Members

Posted 22 March 2014 - 03:00 PM

I do this too

Virtual-Antics
  • Virtual-Antics

Snitch

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 22 March 2014 - 06:59 PM

Taking photos.

It doesn't matter if it's during free roam or on a mission. I like capturing the memory of a crazy rampage, landscape or a mission. There'll be a time when the camera app is shut down, and I'll be grateful to have a sh** tonne of fun memories to look back on. 

I also like taking pics of Trevor's transition moments (in a dress, throwing up at a fountain, teaching Lost members how to fly etc.)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users