Quantcast

» «
Photo

Whats your favorite thing to do in Single Player?

79 replies to this topic
Geometry
  • Geometry

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 02:22 AM

Get Prostitutes

LiquidNitrogen
  • LiquidNitrogen

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 02:47 AM

I like to do things like real life but it sucks when I drive michael in his coquette to the beach, park it, and come back later to find it gone. I wish that would be fixed.
  • theGTAking101 likes this

theregomatt
  • theregomatt

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:12 AM

Some good ideas in this thread.

I spend almost all my time as Trevor killing things. If someone smashes into me, I'll follow them shooting up their car until it barely crawls along. Then I kill them.

I'll drive next to someone and try to shoot their gas tank. If it works, cool. If not, I kill them. Semis are easier to pull it off with.

I hang out on the balcony over the Vanilla Unicorn and snipe gas tanks from passing cars until the police show up. Then I kill them until I get 4 or 5 stars and make a mad dash to the far side of the map to hide in a train tunnel. More often than not, they kill me. :/

I discovered if you shoot a gun outside near the office door at the Vanilla Unicorn, the dancers will run out. Since I don't like Chastity, I take this opportunity to kill her.

I want to pick up hookers and then go on a joyride killing people until they run out of the car screaming, then I'll kill them.

Eventually I want to try to drive something onto a moving train. Then ride along and kill things until I get bored, crash, or get killed.

i didnt even know their were gas tanks lol

El Oso Blanco
  • El Oso Blanco

That guy with the AK

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:13 AM

Plan miniature heists, such as stealing something from Fort Zancudo or ramming trucks with trailers off the freeway only to take them to a discreet location to "scavenge the cargo" and by that I mean blow the sh*t up. 

try to fight a shark with a knife (Haven't been successful yet)

Cow tipping, many of times with a bulldozer

Meth induced rampages with trevor

skydiving (always fun since San Andreas) sometimes without a parachute

Get a car armored up, taking it to top of Chilliad, and "skiing" off

Dump a Z-type or Adder into the ocean to feel rich

Do a property management mission every once in a while

Try to beat Castro Lagano at golf (only done it twice)

...holy hell, that's a lot of stuff isn't it? D:

Nathaaann
  • Nathaaann

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:18 AM

I like taking a Cargo Plane (you can obtain one in free roam using a save editor) or a Jet (Boeing 747) and seeing what places I can land at which isn't an airport. Only place I managed to do it so far was the Del Perro beach.

You have a talent D:

I can't even land a Titan there, well the part of DP beach just west of the pier.

SoulTrain75
  • SoulTrain75

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:05 AM Edited by SoulTrain75, 23 December 2013 - 06:06 AM.

My fav thing to do was look for all the hidden stuff probally. and all the side stuff i enjoyed alot to like tennis and hunting. golf was cool to.

1wg4.gif

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:22 AM Edited by whatsstrength, 23 December 2013 - 06:25 AM.

-Rack up a wanted level in Sandy Shores then hop on the train and ride across the map as I shoot down police choppers.

-Taking a stroll along Vespucci Beach and listening to conversations. There's a hippy dude down there who preaches about the arrival of aliens soon, and it's NOT Omega or Jesse.

0_0.jpg

-Parachuting into the military base to get the Lazer.

-Raiding the Cannabis farm north of Grapeseed.

-Getting a bus full of people and driving it into the ocean.

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

I thought I would only need this meme for a few weeks...or so

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:45 AM

Exploring

Hookers

Exploring Hookers ;)

My favorite thing to do in SP is not get spawnkilled.  :colgate:

OT:  Actually, I dabble in many of the things people said above.  I like flying the planes around and practicing not crashing. 

De_Regelaar
  • De_Regelaar

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:11 PM

... going from singleplayer to multiplayer :)

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:15 PM

Do we really need to buy houses when we have quick save?

Let me tell you why buying houses is important:

In this game, we are career criminals pulling off major heists and getting rich off the stock market. We need something that actually lets us feel like we've made it big. Something more than just some expensive cars. Being able to buy mansions or houses in the countryside would actually let us feel like rich and powerful criminals. It would be something that actually rewards us and gives us something to look forward to.

The problem with multiple safe houses is you can only be in one at a time. What's the point of having more than one, other than to satisfy that desire to spend money? I never felt like having more than one was useful in other games, apart from to make it easier to access missions that were in specific parts of the map. With taxis, I never have to worry about where I am on the map, as I can, essentially, teleport to the other side of the map in a few seconds. 

To address the question:

EXPLORE. I just walk around, most of the time. See what I can find, take some photos. Imagination is wonderful thing.

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:25 PM

- Customizing random cars.

-Riding my Bati bike on curvy roads

-Hanging out on the Ghettos

-Talking to people

-Make myself a story up where i am a professional Hitman and have to kill people without being seen

-Pimping cars to look like if they are from the Ballas gang and go shoot up Groove Street guys:

Example:

0_0.jpg

ViceCityStalker
  • ViceCityStalker

Balls Deep Inside Candy Suxxx

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:27 PM

I play as Michael and try to molest Tracy.......it never works hopefully they`re working on a molestation DLC.

• seventonblade, Empty World, theGTAking101 and 1 other like this

FireBallz21
  • FireBallz21

The Ultimate Question: Doctor Who?

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:34 PM

Be Trevor the pimp and get in stage with his dress and go to the pole.

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:40 PM

Try to make my cars the most realistic as possible. Sorry, I just can't dig a cream Cheetah. Oh and then I drive them around, of course.

theregomatt
  • theregomatt

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:31 PM

... going from singleplayer to multiplayer :)

im done with the multiplayer. fun while it lasted tho

Vanto
  • Vanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:45 PM

Things I do:

Get hookers, go to the strip club, do stunts with a BMX and moon gravity cheat, get a wanted level while on a train, steal random cars and mod them, play darts, go to Fort Zancudo to steal a jet.

ColdHearted
  • ColdHearted

Nascar isn't a sport

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:41 PM

All this thread does is exemplify what the intelligent people like me have been saying in regards to R* regressing, only an idiot would argue with that. Apart from the graphics what wasn't possible in GTA III, VC or San Andreas? As a matter of fact a lot of the things people claim to be fun in this thread have been possible since GTA 1 back in october 1997, yet the rockstar fanboys will still defend R* to the death, you're no different from the COD dummies that buy the same game year after year after year, then pay 60$ for 3 extra maps and a golden dog, this proves the theory I had that this forum is full of a sub 100 iq's, I think you all need to take a break from gaming and study otherwise the best job most of you will ever get is collecting and selling scrap metal, if that.

Vanto
  • Vanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 December 2013 - 07:34 PM

All this thread does is exemplify what the intelligent people like me have been saying in regards to R* regressing, only an idiot would argue with that. Apart from the graphics what wasn't possible in GTA III, VC or San Andreas? As a matter of fact a lot of the things people claim to be fun in this thread have been possible since GTA 1 back in october 1997, yet the rockstar fanboys will still defend R* to the death, you're no different from the COD dummies that buy the same game year after year after year, then pay 60$ for 3 extra maps and a golden dog, this proves the theory I had that this forum is full of a sub 100 iq's, I think you all need to take a break from gaming and study otherwise the best job most of you will ever get is collecting and selling scrap metal, if that.

First, GTA titles don't come out every f*cking year like COD. And second, GTA titles don't have sh*tty DLC which include maps by $60. They have free DLC, like the Beach Bum DLC. Also, if GTA has a paid DLC, is a new game, like TLAD and TBOGT. And by the way, your opinion doesn't go in this topic. If you want to make an opinion on this game, make your own topic.

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:13 PM Edited by Alvarez, 23 December 2013 - 08:14 PM.

Look how intelligent i am, i'm judging your fooling around in the game!

I laughed at this.

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:19 PM

I play single player for 2mins every time I turn it on. It loads up in SP, I rampage till i get killed, then i switch to MP for some serious time :p

notgonlie
  • notgonlie

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:25 PM

dumping every last dollar from each character into stocks then switch to multiplayer to make chrome stuff. then i switch back after a little while to see ive lost 30-40 thousand in each character. repeat

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:48 AM

I just found the hidden bunker in the base! God I love stealing tanks then blast them apart! :cool:

you can blast/blow up a tank from another by firing on its back twice as fast as possible. I blew endless tanks this way :p

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:21 AM

I like to take the jetpack and fly to some of the mountain overhangs that you can't get to on foot ,that's where I discovered the cave with the bigfoot in it.

F*ck off with the passive aggressive bullsh*t. Yeah, we get it, V isn't SA II like you had hoped it would be - along with every other chump on this forum who got Lasik Nostalgia-Eye Surgery.

If you miss SA so much go play that. Every GTA game is supposed to be different. It's funny to see you tight-assed f*cks complain about how COD is the same thing every year, yet you pissed your pants when you found out GTA IV or V wasn't an HD version of SA.

• seventonblade and ten-a-penny like this

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:22 AM

All I really do now in single player is drive around now :/ ...

Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

a.k.a: BLOOD

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:28 AM

@cp1dell
i love this comment.The Hd Era Games are great,even The Lost and Damned which is a biker theme GTA and the 2nd gang game in the series after San Andreas is more adult toned and better than San Andreas although San Andreas is a Great Classic

Showstopper 26
  • Showstopper 26

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:31 AM

I just found the hidden bunker in the base! God I love stealing tanks then blast them apart! :cool:
you can blast/blow up a tank from another by firing on its back twice as fast as possible. I blew endless tanks this way :p

What?

Atteez
  • Atteez

From crime to legit business

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:54 AM

-At least attempting to get into Ft. Zancudo to get a tank

-Replaying missions, mainly heists

-Driving on the opposite side of the highways with a hefty and durable vehicle. I like to ram right into the sides small cars, just to watch them flip over and explode after they fly off a cliff.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:10 AM

What?

there's an underground bunker somewhere in Fort Zancudo. I found it after ages of search.

also I discovered that firing on a tank from another (the one you're in) on the back/gear twice destroys it. but I feel the same goes on you though :(

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:29 PM

@cp1dell
i love this comment.The Hd Era Games are great,even The Lost and Damned which is a biker theme GTA and the 2nd gang game in the series after San Andreas is more adult toned and better than San Andreas although San Andreas is a Great Classic

It is. Don't get me wrong, I loved SA. It's tiring to see people on here constantly complain and blow off all discussion because GTA IV, EFLC, or V weren't remakes of SA.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:17 PM

@cp1dell

It is. Don't get me wrong, I loved SA. It's tiring to see people on here constantly complain and blow off all discussion because GTA IV, EFLC, or V weren't remakes of SA.

even I who's a HUGE FAN of GTA SA, I didn't hate IV just because "its not Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas v.2.0" I dislike it for other reasons. I always crash while driving to the level I ONLY drive the NRG-900RR. planes? I already have the Annihilator. underwater / diving? I didn't use underwater areas so much in SA. mainly I hated IV's contents. not its "new features"

do I hate V now? NOPE. to me, its the best GTA yet :^: I do say it has flaws and etc. there's no "flawless, timeless masterpiece with no errors" just the police proves my point.

TL;DR I don't hate IV because its not a GTA SA 2.0 nor I hate V because its not a GTA SA 2.0

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users