Benefactor Showroom

61 replies to this topic
G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 02:59 AM

Seems to be a common trend, thought I'd show some love for this manufacturer. My favorite all around. These cars are a lot of fun and exude "class" I did a search and didn't come across one done under this name, so apologies if there is one.

That being said, let's see some rides and what you've done for them. I'll kick things off with my "small" family of Benefactors:

1zfra13.jpg

The Serrano. Always wanted a small SUV for urban crawling. Looks great, handles well, has respectable acceleration and comes with a fair number of available mods. A Mercedes GLK clone.

rkt2ef.jpg

The Feltzer. It'll always have a home in my garage. One of my most idealized cars from the sports class. Acceleration and handling are all wonderful and this is such a confidence inspiring beast for drifting. Drawn inspiration from the Mercedes SL65 AMG Black Series.

2hmpxr7.jpg

2m5gjsz.jpg

The Schwartzer. My latest addition to my garage. Not something I will always use but it's really visually appealing to me. Acceleration and handling are definitely there, it's just quite heavy. Much like its' C63 AMG counterpart it's based off of.

With that, let's see what you guys are rocking. One addition I'd love but simply just don't have the room for is the Surrano (SLS coupe). For those of you that have, please do leave feedback on it.

christos88
  • christos88

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 03:02 AM

idk if i have ever seen the Serrano online to be honest i had no idea it existed till now

Barcodee
  • Barcodee

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 03:24 AM

idk if i have ever seen the Serrano online to be honest i had no idea it existed till now

It's pretty rare and very under the radar.

z0etr0pe
  • z0etr0pe

Grand Theft Horse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 03:45 AM

nice looking collection. just wanted to add that to me, the benefactor line translates like this:

Serrano = ML63 AMG

2012-mercedes-ml63-amg-fd.jpg

Feltzer = C63 AMG Coupe (Feltzer looks too small to be an SL63)

2011_Mercedes-Benz_C63_AMG_coup%C3%A9_Bl

Schwartzer = E-class Coupe

kicherer-e-50-coupe.jpg

neskimo
  • neskimo

Wayward

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 December 2013 - 03:53 AM

0_0-4_zpsxbdtmgc1.jpg
0_0-5_zpsort22hmc.jpg
0_0-9_zpsdtbrpuuk.jpg
0_0-8_zpsdq3embua.jpg
0_0-6_zps8my5xvgl.jpg
0_0-7_zps4rsx1uyg.jpg

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 04:31 AM

Nice group. I'm starting to like the Dubsta actually, at least for all of the potential mods available. It's quite nice off-road too actually. Too bad the Dubsta 2 can't exactly be obtained in Online - under normal circumstances that is.

Any Surrano drivers?

nice looking collection. just wanted to add that to me, the benefactor line translates like this:

Serrano = ML63 AMG

2012-mercedes-ml63-amg-fd.jpg

Feltzer = C63 AMG Coupe (Feltzer looks too small to be an SL63)

2011_Mercedes-Benz_C63_AMG_coup%C3%A9_Bl

Schwartzer = E-class Coupe

kicherer-e-50-coupe.jpg

Definitely see the resemblance.

GoodGreen
  • GoodGreen

Gustavo "Gus" Fring

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 04:44 AM

What about the 4 door? How could that one be left out?....?

Headdogg81
  • Headdogg81

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 December 2013 - 04:47 AM Edited by Headdogg81, 22 December 2013 - 04:49 AM.

I think the feltzer is closer to the SL65.

Mercedes-Benz-SL65-AMG-Black-Series-2.jp

EDIT: Which I should add the OP originally mentioned...

• G37 likes this

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:24 AM

It's a decent car but for me I just don't feel it. There's some modest visual upgrades as well which is nice. But for me the ride just isn't there and it just doesn't stand out in any area, rather vanilla.

As a whole though, Benefactor is my favorite line up of vehicles, at least as a whole. Was into Ubermacht at first (BMW) but outside of the Sentinel XS, they don't offer much to me. 

It would be great to see the product portfolios expand down the line (I.E. more Ubermachts, more Obey, create a Lexus/Toyota spin off etc) to fill things out more just as Benefactor offers a range of choices.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:46 AM

I'll agree with OP that the Feltzer is an SL65 black, not a C class.

I love Benefactor and was going to start a 'Benefactor appreciation thread' so thanks for starting one..

Love my Serrano and especially considering how rare it is

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

My heist car - Schafter

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Feltzer was replaced because my Comet is used in Sports class

0_0.jpg

Schwartzer was replaced due to needing a compact :(

0_0.jpg

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:58 AM

0_0.jpg

z0etr0pe
  • z0etr0pe

Grand Theft Horse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:08 AM

found my serrano after the patch. love it overall, just wish it sounded a bit more like the V12 badge suggests it should sound.  :/

0_0.jpg

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:48 AM

found my serrano after the patch. love it overall, just wish it sounded a bit more like the V12 badge suggests it should sound.  :/

0_0.jpg

I love Benefactor and was going to start a 'Benefactor appreciation thread' so thanks for starting one..

Love my Serrano and especially considering how rare it is

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Love the color of both of those, I like that SUV quite a lot actually. Kinda interesting they all say V12, when in reality I wouldn't expect any of these to have more than a V8, V10 in some rare cases.

I finally caved and bought something, saved enough ..

Will add it soon.

z0etr0pe
  • z0etr0pe

Grand Theft Horse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:31 AM Edited by z0etr0pe, 22 December 2013 - 09:31 AM.

Will add it soon.

surano? :)

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:34 AM

Sold my beloved Sentinel XS for this vehicle, I just had to. I'll admit, the XS is probably one of the top best non-premium vehicles you can acquire in this game IMO.

The Surano. The SLS AMG inspired roadster. One thing that sold me is how great it looks as a soft top convertible. I'm honestly not very much into cabrios at all. I'll admit I wish it were a hard top or even a hard top convertible (similar to the Carboinizzare).

I can honestly say there needs to be another class of vehicles that slots right in-between Sports and Super, because that's exactly what this is. It's a Super Sports car. Power is unquestionable. Breaks are excellent (for what they are in this game). Handling is superb. IMO there may only be a couple others that turn on a dime like this in this class, it's that good. I normally have to adjust with one of the brakes or take a turn with a reduction of speed in mind (what I'm used to, like). Not here. I can definitely go into turns at higher speeds without use of any braking/foot off the gas.

That being said, there's some drawbacks sure. While it's not prone to under/oversteer I do want to say stability control leaves a little something to be desired. It's not difficult at all to have this thing's rear end spin around. Fortunately it's also not terribly difficult to correct that if the situation arises but it does require attention. (I'd give the nod to the Coquette - my daily as being the easiest to correct/drive).

In typical Mercedes fashion, this had to be black metallic with a black pearlescent to get that real deep tone.

2ewf90y.jpg

2ppc294.jpg

aww1s0.jpg

I was surprised by the amount of available mods - and props to them actually looking like they belong. IMO no other car has as gorgeous stock wheels.

Will add it soon.

surano? :)

Haha beat me to it. 

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:25 AM

Finally did some serious testing with the Surano at LSC International. 

+ Serious top speed

+ Serious acceleration

+ Great braking

+ Able to take corners at higher speeds

+ Able to force oversteer to swing rear around/drift without using handbrake

- Not exactly confidence inspiring/some planning ahead required

- Somewhat large (width)

- Best suited for city driving

- Easy to get the car sideways (for good and for worse)

- Somewhat difficult to correct orientation in a spinout

- Sensitive to road conditions/impact from other things

All in all, this vehicle is a blast to drive and will reward you if driven correctly. If not it won't hesitate to punish you.

Out of everything in the sports class (this was the last vehicle that remained to be owned/tested with my hands), it would rank in my top 3. Right behind the Feltzer as second and Coquette as first.

Massive Roy
  • Massive Roy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:28 AM

I really like the Schwartzer, IMO one of the better looking cars in the game.. However it handles terrible, so I replaced mine a while ago with the Sentinel XS.

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:59 PM

I really like the Schwartzer, IMO one of the better looking cars in the game.. However it handles terrible, so I replaced mine a while ago with the Sentinel XS.

Funny, I did the exact opposite. I agree the XS > Schwartzer in terms of driving dynamics, but I had to for collection purposes. Considering I'd drive neither, it just made a certain sense I suppose.

• TCB-00 likes this

XR3i
  • XR3i

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:36 PM

I think the feltzer is closer to the SL65.

Mercedes-Benz-SL65-AMG-Black-Series-2.jp

EDIT: Which I should add the OP originally mentioned...

Yeah you're right, the Feltzer is a replica SL65 AMG Black and the Schwartzer is a replica C63 AMG Black.

LordMarvel
  • LordMarvel

I'm not a bad guy,I'm not a good guy. I'm THE guy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:46 PM

These two are my current main "Business" car. I always drive one of these whenever I plan on doing some missions. x]

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

K-ROSE
  • K-ROSE

45 mins Southeast of Thibodaux, Louisiana

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:47 PM

0_0.jpg

What color is this? It looks like sex. 

T-Offline
  • T-Offline

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:56 PM Edited by T-Offline, 22 December 2013 - 09:08 PM.

Here it is :) Its a verry good car. My actualy number one for cruising. It have the same enginge like the high wanted taligator.

And i did set my personal record for "driving without any accident" - 19 miles with full speed ( the highway arround the city). I will keep it for a looong time.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Edit: i removed the ugly site spoiler and the annoying turbo sound after that pic. now its perfect for me :)

Zenbons
  • Zenbons

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:46 PM

The schwartzer is the cl63 amg and the e-class

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:29 PM

Here it is :) Its a verry good car. My actualy number one for cruising. It have the same enginge like the high wanted taligator.

And i did set my personal record for "driving without any accident" - 19 miles with full speed ( the highway arround the city). I will keep it for a looong time.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Edit: i removed the ugly site spoiler and the annoying turbo sound after that pic. now its perfect for me :)

Just something about white on luxury cars .. classy. Never something I could own IRL, gets far too dirty too quick.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

"I command thy castle hounds, kick Uru's ass..."

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:39 PM

I love my Schafter, modeled it after the Mercedes C 250 BlueTEC:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Lupin III
  • Lupin III

The Noble Keyboard Warrior

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:44 PM

Sold my beloved Sentinel XS for this vehicle, I just had to. I'll admit, the XS is probably one of the top best non-premium vehicles you can acquire in this game IMO.

The Surano. The SLS AMG inspired roadster. One thing that sold me is how great it looks as a soft top convertible. I'm honestly not very much into cabrios at all. I'll admit I wish it were a hard top or even a hard top convertible (similar to the Carboinizzare).

I can honestly say there needs to be another class of vehicles that slots right in-between Sports and Super, because that's exactly what this is. It's a Super Sports car. Power is unquestionable. Breaks are excellent (for what they are in this game). Handling is superb. IMO there may only be a couple others that turn on a dime like this in this class, it's that good. I normally have to adjust with one of the brakes or take a turn with a reduction of speed in mind (what I'm used to, like). Not here. I can definitely go into turns at higher speeds without use of any braking/foot off the gas.

That being said, there's some drawbacks sure. While it's not prone to under/oversteer I do want to say stability control leaves a little something to be desired. It's not difficult at all to have this thing's rear end spin around. Fortunately it's also not terribly difficult to correct that if the situation arises but it does require attention. (I'd give the nod to the Coquette - my daily as being the easiest to correct/drive).

In typical Mercedes fashion, this had to be black metallic with a black pearlescent to get that real deep tone.

2ewf90y.jpg

2ppc294.jpg

aww1s0.jpg

I was surprised by the amount of available mods - and props to them actually looking like they belong. IMO no other car has as gorgeous stock wheels.

Sorry but that's a Jaguar F type not a SLS.

jaguarF-type-2.jpg

2013-Jaguar-F-Type-2.jpg

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:47 PM Edited by A Maned Wolf, 22 December 2013 - 11:49 PM.

2ewf90y.jpg

2ppc294.jpg

aww1s0.jpg

jaguarF-type-2.jpg

2013-Jaguar-F-Type-2.jpg

Its a mixture of both the Jaguar and the Mercedes.

But since Benefactor is parodying Mercedes, and Ocelot is parodying Jaguar/Maserati, benefit of the doubt has to go towards Mercedes. 

Lupin III
  • Lupin III

The Noble Keyboard Warrior

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:50 PM

2ewf90y.jpg

2ppc294.jpg

aww1s0.jpg

jaguarF-type-2.jpg

2013-Jaguar-F-Type-2.jpg

Its a mixture of both the Jaguar and the Mercedes.

I see no Mercedes elements in that car. The only thing that isn't Jaguar on that car are the side vents which are Maserati.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:51 PM

^ The hood vents, front end vents, and insert for a air brake at the rear.

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:06 AM Edited by G37, 23 December 2013 - 12:06 AM.

I see quite a few Mercedes influences here. Just as there are some Maserati Gran Turismo hints there as well.

I'll admit it is indeed primarily influenced by the Jaguar F-Type, followed by Mercedes and then Maserati for their predominant characteristics.

In terms of Mercedes, the bonnet style hood vents, large front end plus the trunk lid which has an insert for an air brake as mentioned.

Could also argue there's hints of mid 2000's Dodge Viper in there as well.

But really, for the sake of "Benefactor" and what they tend to imitate, I'd give the nod to Mercedes.

That color from a previous post looks to be a Surf or Nautical Blue with some kind of brown/bronze/sand pearlescent over it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users