» «
Photo

those who have lags/low performance on iOS

9 replies to this topic
HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:44 PM Edited by HippieCommunist, 21 December 2013 - 10:19 PM.

any1 who has a low performance or lags on the ios mobile version should try this :

http://www.mediafire..._ip4_gta_sa.rar

i'ts a low setting from iphone 4 with everything turned off (and near drawing distance lowered)

along with this :

http://www.mediafire...low_timecyc.rar

that lowers the far drawing distance, my game runs pretty smooth on my ios 5.1.1

it is very important that you play in SAFE MODE (with no junk lurking in the background) 

it gives the biggest fps boost!

hope it helped, have a great holidays and a great new year!

AFROKAT
  • AFROKAT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:05 PM Edited by lil weasel, 11 May 2014 - 10:43 PM. deleted e-mail

Can you upload .set file from newer (A6-A7) device? I'm on iPad 2 and i hate those graphics, so yea i want retina graphics! Those shaders, refections etc...
You can Email the file on <deleted>
Thanks!

Epskampie
  • Epskampie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:45 PM

Here is the iOS version of gta_sa.set from an iPad mini with Retina display (iPad mini 2):

http://www.mediafire...zpts/gta_sa.set

Hobs
  • Hobs

"Jolly Old Boy"

• Members
  • England

Posted 01 February 2014 - 09:08 PM

Can somone please post a link to gta sa for ipad 1 please... thank you in advance,

hobs.

GiNTTeR
  • GiNTTeR

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 May 2014 - 01:58 PM

Hi there.
Does anyone have a low config for iPhone 3Gs?

khsh97
  • khsh97

Thug

• Members
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [SA Mission Help]

Posted 11 May 2014 - 02:24 PM

@GiNTTer in display setup option set visual effects to low and reuce resolution to zero and set car reflections and shadows to off.

GiNTTeR
  • GiNTTeR

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 May 2014 - 02:29 PM

I do not have such an option

TlWayne
  • TlWayne

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Algeria

Posted 20 July 2015 - 12:35 PM Edited by TlWayne, 20 July 2015 - 12:39 PM.

Pleaz i dont know wher to copie thoes files i still got the same lags if somoene can send me an video or jusst say how to ,thanks for this time i am new i dont know how to post on my wall Sorry (GM) Game Master . or pm me on my account game a msg if u may

questionedguy
  • questionedguy

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 July 2015 - 01:49 AM

Hello, i just hate those pixelated textures and graphics on my ipad 2(not mini) and i cant find the upgraded graphic(resolution car reflection shadows) setting options in the display settings .i am not understanding all this uploading files thing, so if anyone could tell me what to do to have better graphics in gta san andreas, it would be great. Thanks

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 24 July 2015 - 05:56 PM

For iOS, there is no options it would appear to adjust in these Ports.  Only on Android Devices can you do that.  The only option you have in iOS is to adjust brightness.  I keep the brightness around 60%.  Tbh, I think the Mobile Versions look gorgeous other than the fact of the shiny effect on Vehicles and Peds.  I do NOT like that, but the draw distance is amazing in the Mobile Version...

But yeah, there is nothing really on iOS to adjust the settings.  Only Android has such options and only a brightness option on iOS.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users