Is there anyone here who likes GTA V?

60 replies to this topic
Nem_Wan
  • Nem_Wan

The Artist Formerly Known As Magic_Al

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 December 2013 - 06:24 PM

I love it. It's better that each GTA risks annoying people with changes than trying to be the same every time, but this means no one will not be annoyed by something. You just can't let yourself get hung up on those things.

ludvigR
  • ludvigR

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 24 December 2013 - 09:38 AM

I love it

I either play singleplayer or if a friend is on i skype with him and play online

Really ? You need to get yourself some decent female company bro. 

I have a girfriend

(OO)SKYLINE(OO)
  • (OO)SKYLINE(OO)

BOSS

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 December 2013 - 09:44 AM

I like it!

Been playing it ever since I bought it.

I have been levelling up on GTA V: Online.

And using Franklin to mod cars for fun and come across random(s) events.

dyz
  • dyz

GTA For Life!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 11:07 AM

I love the game! In my opinion it is the best GTA game! 

RedBull FM
  • RedBull FM

Retired, have a life

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 December 2013 - 11:09 AM

I do love it but i'm getting COD ghosts, Black Flag and Battlefield 4 for Christmas so i'm spending more time on them games than GTA V

ryantoma
  • ryantoma

Toma Bomber

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 11:51 AM

Love it, just think the online matchmaking side of it is sh*t. Preferred gta4, finding full races etc

LiangHuBBB
  • LiangHuBBB

Hustler

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 12:22 PM

plz go away op

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:09 PM

I love it

I either play singleplayer or if a friend is on i skype with him and play online

Really ? You need to get yourself some decent female company bro. 

I have a girfriend

Well that's great. Got a lil' worried there lol

Real_Badgirl
  • Real_Badgirl

Thug

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:15 PM

I love it, its one of my favorite games.

It just seems like people here hate it because the few that do despise it speak the loudest.

As much as I love it, I can't play it all the time. I completed V twice so far (the second run through was to get a better score on the missions, and to do each heist differently) so I probably won't be playing it again until sometime next year.

Showstopper 26
  • Showstopper 26

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:17 PM

No. Rockstar have become masters of gutting and cutting. So many cut corners. Such lazy design ethos. V is a turd.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:30 PM

-90% of people love GTA V

-9.99999% are undecided

-and 0.00001% are spoiled entitled brats who spend their lives bitching and trolling this forum...

• Fuzzknuckles, GTA Banjo, Raavi and 2 others like this

TaazR
  • TaazR

$$$

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:32 PM

I like it, but I don't love it. I love GTA IV and RDR though.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:32 PM

-and 0.00001% are spoiled entitled brats who spend their lives bitching and trolling this forum...

If you could see how many topics have been locked... it's more like 1%. Of several million. 

• GTA Banjo, Raavi and John Smith like this

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:39 PM

If you could see how many topics have been locked... it's more like 1%. Of several million. 

Maybe I'm just sick fed-up of seeing the ongoing petulant whinging, that I'm trying to convince myself it isn't as bad as it really is.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Z

• None
  • Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:45 PM Edited by Raavi, 24 December 2013 - 06:46 PM.

Maybe I'm just sick fed-up of seeing the ongoing petulant whinging, that I'm trying to convince myself it isn't as bad as it really is.

To be fair though, pro GTA V sentiment has grown exponentially over the past couple of.. weeks .. days. There are only a few negative nancys that insist on continuously bashing the game. Best to either ignore them or report them if they cross the line.

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:47 PM

-9.99999% are undecided

Correction

90% hate it

9.99% like it

.1% are just like you. A kid who calls others kids cause he can't handle what others think about his favorite game. 

Raavi
  • Raavi

Z

• None
  • Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:48 PM

Case In point.

• John Smith likes this

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:48 PM

I like it.

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:52 PM Edited by gear999, 24 December 2013 - 06:54 PM.

You would think that these people grew up on Burnout Paradise rather than GTA

I did.

Spoiler

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:02 PM

-9.99999% are undecided

Correction

90% hate it

9.99% like it

.1% are just like you. A kid who calls others kids cause he can't handle what others think about his favorite game. 

I label you a kid because you are a kid. Unlike some of the members in your age group who can at least demonstrate even an ounce of civil maturity or constructive criticism, you're not really deserving of the same courtesy. Sorry for being so harsh kid, but it's not really hard to feel guilty about, given your history around this place; anyone just needs to look at your provoking sig to come to a similar conclusion.

OldGamer67
  • OldGamer67

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:30 PM

This is my first GTA title and frankly, I'm glad. I have nothing to compare it to. So a lot of the things the complainers are complaining about is going right over my head. I wouldn't rate it a 10 and there are definitely some issues with it, but I like it and I play SP exclusively. It's making an excellent time waster with decent replay value. I will happily jump on the yoga hate train though. 

I've seen some harshness directed at other games but even my jaded exterior is kinda surprised at the amount of venom I've seen here. I'd say there's probably a lot more people that like it than is evident here, primarily because they're busy playing the game instead of whining about it.

maddy26
  • maddy26

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:47 PM

I love it, I didn't play Online yet so I'm just judging about the SP

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:10 PM Edited by redx165, 24 December 2013 - 08:40 PM.

-9.99999% are undecided

Correction

90% hate it

9.99% like it

I label you a kid because you are a kid. Unlike some of the members in your age group who can at least demonstrate even an ounce of civil maturity or constructive criticism, you're not really deserving of the same courtesy. Sorry for being so harsh kid, but it's not really hard to feel guilty about, given your history around this place; anyone just needs to look at your provoking sig to come to a similar conclusion.

I label you a kid cause you're just like the internet kids I see on PSN. They get mad that something doesn't get their way and then they call the other person a kid even though the other person is older.

I do make civil conversation unlike you. If you honestly believe people who prefer SA are kids then you are the kid. Even with that SA been out for 9 years. Most people who like SA would be adults now since they played it when it came out unlike V which the online is filled with nothing but screaming kids. 

My signature is for the fanboys of 360 who said V would look better on their system. ( Which I have the right to show off cause all of the 360 fanboys did with older games ) and my favorite one GOTY which The Last of Us is winning cause it is a better game. The amount of GOTY proves it. ( I can't wait to see your fanboys responds to that )

You still have no idea what I do on this forum do you? I come here for a couple of reasons. One is for DLC information, another is to put you fanboys in place. 

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:13 PM

Post your age and that'll decide who is a kid and who isn't.

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:14 PM Edited by Zodape, 24 December 2013 - 08:15 PM.

-9.99999% are undecided

Correction

90% hate it

9.99% like it

WAT-gif.gif

• GTA Banjo, grumpy cat meme and gear999 like this

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:26 PM

-9.99999% are undecided

Correction

90% hate it

9.99% like it

WAT-gif.gif

Here's what I gotta say about '90% hate"

confused-o.gif

• grumpy cat meme likes this

ExitiumMachina
  • ExitiumMachina

What?

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:33 PM

"RAISES HAND"

I'm one of the few who also like the game, it is definitely my favorite GTA. The amount of hate on these forums is ridiculous, either people are expecting a carbon copy of GTA San Andreas (which includes it's bad features such as dancing) with HD graphics or people only care about a games story, they completely disregard the gameplay (this is the reason that the gaming industry is screwed).

You think this is bad? I've said this before, but compared to when GTA IV was new GTA V gets a slap on the wrist really.

The GTA IV forum was a toxic waste land full of trolls for months. This forum is no where near as bad. I'm not exaggerating as I still remember what the GTA IV forum was like.

I mean this question is kind of silly as of course people like it. Remove your bitter feelings whilst someone is giving their critical point of view and you'll see most actually do like the game.

There was far more ignorance and hostility with GTA IV. GTA V is bound to have its haters, but in general it seems fairly well liked.

What we have on this forum is people standing on their soap box and screaming the loudest giving the impression a large majority doesn't like the game which I believe to be false.

I remember those days...Yeah, GTA V isn't catching nearly as much hell as IV caught when it was released.

I certainly enjoy GTA V, and will continue to enjoy it even after completing it...Grand Theft Auto is almost a criminal simulator, just a lil bit more to go and it will be golden.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 01:12 AM

To be fair though, pro GTA V sentiment has grown exponentially over the past couple of.. weeks .. days. There are only a few negative nancys that insist on continuously bashing the game. Best to either ignore them or report them if they cross the line.

I see it as well. The tide does seem to be starting to turn and I love it even more now that they seem to have fixed the car spawning thing and I see a variety on the road again.

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:01 AM Edited by Official General, 25 December 2013 - 05:02 AM.

For me personally, the tide will only turn if Rockstar release some decent SP dlc with all the good features and side missions that should have been there in the first place. This could be a great Christmas present from Rockstar to me.

Don't give a f*ck about what they do with online MP.

mochakaboom
  • mochakaboom

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:11 AM

I like

All the people who complains about it, doesn't mean they don't like it. 

It's a bittersweet game, am I right guys?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users