What annoys you in gta v?

751 replies to this topic
Flesk99
  • Flesk99

Pretty Good Taco Cooker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 July 2014 - 04:12 AM

The turbulence when you are in an airplane is my largest annoyance by far. I'm flying a nice trip low in Raton Canyon with my friend, and it slams me into a rock, and him into a tree. I wish it was less common.
  • GTAfear, Choco Taco and Dasan69458 like this

T00 N0RMAL 4 U
  • T00 N0RMAL 4 U

It's the menopause again, that never happened

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 July 2014 - 04:17 AM

The god damn character turning the car off every single time I exit a vehicle. I can't make quick getaways apparently. The shooting method is risky as that will only make people call the cops and I get a two star wanted level for no reason.

Why R*, why?
  • Choco Taco, matajuegos01, Flesk99 and 1 other like this

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 29 July 2014 - 04:36 AM

I enjoy playing the off-road tracks that Social Club members have created and send out invites so not to play alone. Player/s join. The race says " Sandkings,Dubsta 6x6,Liberator" would be best to use. Player/s choose a Sanchez. 30 seconds into the race he/they leave cause he/they can't cross the water.
This has happened many times. GTA retards. LOL

No one reads the descriptions, lol

TheR1mmer
  • TheR1mmer

Leader of MSF

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:03 PM

I enjoy playing the off-road tracks that Social Club members have created and send out invites so not to play alone. Player/s join. The race says " Sandkings,Dubsta 6x6,Liberator" would be best to use. Player/s choose a Sanchez. 30 seconds into the race he/they leave cause he/they can't cross the water.

i do, that why i know if I want to join or not......

OT: The fact you can carry multiple types of the same weapn. Eg 5 assault rifles rather than just the one

*Lola
  • *Lola

PS3 & PS4 Gamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:29 PM Edited by *Lola, 30 July 2014 - 11:30 PM.

This is another example of GTA Retards.

Three members of a crew and I were in the Landing Gear mission. First they take off and race to the mission with their Zentorno and Adder. So I went and got my Buzzard to keep up with them.

They all arrive and two die immediately. One left of the crew and he gets into a plane but doesn't move the truck or vehicles away to get a clear path out. Instead, he rams them over and over until the plane catches fire. Mission Fails. Just another day of the GTA community at it's finest. LOL

• GTAfear and Smoke Cat like this

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 31 July 2014 - 12:49 AM

i do, that why i know if I want to join or not......

OT: The fact you can carry multiple types of the same weapn. Eg 5 assault rifles rather than just the one

I do as well but most do not, which is why they pick stupid vehicles and fail in sh*tty player made races.

InnocentA
  • InnocentA

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:21 PM

When you have a new car and within minutes you bash the front corner and the wheel wont turn anymore

kitterpup
  • kitterpup

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:17 PM

-no dukes >:(
-no Deluxo (it would have fit with vinewood so well)
-unobtainable outfits (prologue balaclavas anyone?)
-wheel jamming ( so annoying >:( )
-I would have liked a goodwill with cheaper outfits.
-no eBay (you could buy more stuff: furniture,cars,old computers,etc)
-no guns inside

GavMann98
  • GavMann98

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:58 AM Edited by GavMann98, 11 August 2014 - 02:58 AM.

The un- towable trailers. I was in this small fishing village in and around Sandy Shores and I see this antique boat on a boat trailer and I can't tow it.

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Thug

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:21 AM

I think franklin should of f*cked tracy and Amanda then Michael finds out and sh*t gets real ! that would be a huge plot twist

rockman191003
  • rockman191003

CGF OG

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 August 2014 - 07:55 AM

When you are hanging out with michael and trevor and get in a shootout with the police and after one of them dies the other automatically gets spooked and runs away and leaves you hanging

• temi4328 likes this

cwolf18
  • cwolf18

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 August 2014 - 04:29 PM

There's just two things that really annoy me, the first is: turbulence.

I'm not good at doing most things in GTA V, (shooting mainly). But I'm ok at flying helicopters, good enough to rescue friends stranded in water, keep one steady enough for passengers to shoot somewhat effectively and avoid most attacks.

The turbulence makes doing these things much more difficult than necessary, it's just too strong and affects you regardless of weather, environment or even altitude.

The second is psychic cops.

Sorry officers, but nobody saw me shoot that guy in a deserted alley with a silenced pistol at 2 am so you shouldn't be after me, also, i'm on a roof with no way for you to get up, i'm not in your line of sight and there's no choppers around so how can you know i'm here?

• Choco Taco and Pivo_Zlatorog like this

IDAS Leader
  • IDAS Leader

We're not strong, We're injustice strong !!!

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 07:10 PM

The low number of slow and poor cars. San Andreas and IV had a great balance of cars. Also lack of DLC cars in traffic in SP. They should really make an update containing at least 10 slower cars and vehicles, like Kuruma from III. Hopefully, when PC version comes out, we'll be able to add cars not replace.

Have you played GTA V bro?

hellfury66
  • hellfury66

guns fun booze and bullets at ammunation buy a gun or get lost

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:44 AM

1 instantly getting killed from jumping off a small hill or ramp when riding a dirt bike

motor cycle or quad bike really annouying.

2 the exsploding car feature i think its relly stuped of them to add that in gta5 plus its un realistic and it makes no sense at all.

3agresive cops with 100% acuracy with there guns. really how can one cop hit trevor with a shot gun 60 yards away. also

they have souped turbo charged cop cars suvs trucks and helicopters. that can keep up with you if your driving a very fast

super car or jet airplane.

4getting killed while riding a bycicle in to a wall going 5 mph and quickly die before you hit the ground.

Dasan69458
  • Dasan69458

Troll Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:59 AM

godmoders/hackers

I hate it that the cops know exactly where you are, ex: cannot hide from the cops underground with a 5 or even 4 star wanted lvl, the chopper lights goes through like 10 feet of concrete, and cops can shoot through walls and 20 feet of concrete, pavement, and dirt. also how do the cops know I am on a specific roof when they never saw me go up there?

Also what is the deal with these wanted lvl these days, it seems u get a wanted lvl for everything, running into a wall or car near a cop, punching the air, standing near a cop, honking the horn near a cop, punching an npc even with no witnesses, jumping out of a plane/helicopter, even if a car explodes near you and it's not your doing, BOOM, wanted lvl, can have a nice 1 v 1 without the cops swarming. I'm not saying having a wanted lvl is hard for me to play but it gets really annoying when we are constantly getting wanted lvls and can't play without the cops getting involved.

Low level players that use sticky bombs on the package driver on RR.

getting thrown into buildings, trees, mountains from the turbulence.

landing in pools/ fenced estates in vinewood that you cannot drive out of

NPC's that run you over

vagos 12k gang cars only spawn at night, and I always miss night time due to missions

DestinyRockstar
  • DestinyRockstar

YouTuber

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 August 2014 - 09:24 AM

That online, everyones just kills everyone.

nkaujrog
  • nkaujrog

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 01:15 PM

When players in the mission try to kill you for whatever reason instead of completing the actual mission.. smh.

• Dasan69458 likes this

BohanThug
  • BohanThug

Niko Bellic went quiet.

• Members

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:03 AM

Worst thing by far is when you get the three together for a shootout, as soon as one dies the other pussies out and runs away. Says they got spooked. What bullsh*t. With all the sh*t these guys have pulled, they get spooked in a shootout?

I think getting Michael, Franklin and Trevor together and having an epic shootout should be the funnest thing in the game, but you can't do it for more than a few minutes thanks to this.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

/ / / / / AMG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:47 AM

The low number of slow and poor cars. San Andreas and IV had a great balance of cars. Also lack of DLC cars in traffic in SP. They should really make an update containing at least 10 slower cars and vehicles, like Kuruma from III. Hopefully, when PC version comes out, we'll be able to add cars not replace.

I mean if he's talking about V then obviously he's played it, dude.

• Miamivicecity likes this

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 18 August 2014 - 04:53 AM

I mean if he's talking about V then obviously he's played it, dude.

gta V has a great balance of cars too actually, however due to console hardware limitations they dont spawn much variety in public sessions if there are many people in them or if you are driving full speed all the time.  Sometimes none at all if its a 8 or more player deathmatch going on using rockets and grenades or tanks.  just go to an invite only session by yourself and sit still at any random intersection for 5 minutes and the number or vehicles that youve never seen in public session you will see spawning with blow your f*cking mind son!  The roads get clogged and you can hardly drive through them the traffic is so thick, but as soon as you start moving and eating processor power it has to compensate by spawning less NPCs, faster you go or the more players are in the session the less and less you get until you have none and it splits the lobby in half to compensate.  Know how at full speed cars and poles/trees/buildings/whatever spawn right in front of you?  that cause of hardware limitations and it cant spawn them fast enough, and thats a major reason you dont see as much traffic or variety and no pedestrians when your bombing around the map at full speed in your chrome adder.  

No car is rare in this game if you sit still for 5 minutes in the right spot at the right time in an invite only session by yourself but you can play public sessions for months and you wont see 90% of the cars in the game if you never sit still and which cars actually do spawn change depending on what cars the players in the session have.  at one time i had 4 Karin Sultan RS cars in my garage and it then replaced the Karin astrotope as the most commonly spawned car in the game and I saw it everywhere and constantly.  I never tried much with only three but i dropped it to 2 and it doesnt do it anymore, but anytime you get 4 players in same spot with same car it will be the most commonly spawned car on the map no matter what time it is or where u are cause it takes less power to spawn more of the same car you are already spawning than it does to spawn different ones.

S1N0D3UTSCHT3K
  • S1N0D3UTSCHT3K

Homie

• Members

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:03 AM

when i kill a cop exactly right as I lose my Stars and somehow his 3 friends standing 10 feet away don't see or don't alert

and then i look around and 2 cops and the body disapear but 1 cop is still walking up the mountainside

and then, with no one within 800 meters and not a person or light around, kill the cop with a silencer

and i instantly have polce alert and within seconds there's two helicopters chasing me

K-Malo94
  • K-Malo94

Latin Thug

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:36 PM

Lack of usable food stands/restaurants. Those soda machines are a bitch to find and not as easy to remember where they are.

• Fart_Knocker likes this

The Khamelion
  • The Khamelion

The Drifter

• Members

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:31 AM Edited by The Khamelion, 21 August 2014 - 03:33 AM.

-The f*cking DLC weapons stuck in my single player inventory
-The fact that I can't remove items from my online inventory such as glasses... Regret buying those couple of pairs of aviators since they're first up instead of my casuals, and the wraparounds from that DLC awhile back must go

xy-maps
  • xy-maps

"in a few weeks or so"

• Members

Posted 21 August 2014 - 07:49 AM

- The Youtube Videos, and every new topic which will be created for every new video, wich is a 10 minute Video for just one sentence of Text...

Like and Subscribe!!!!!11

The-Murphy-Chap
  • The-Murphy-Chap

CoCoNutz

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:43 PM

What disappointed me was the Sanchez, The noise of the bike sounds like a car and on the trailer for GTA V before release is totally a different sound, It sounds like a 2-Stroke bike I was looking forward to hearing that noise for the first time then I hopped on a Sanchez and I literally got off the bike within seconds it's horrible!, Sounds like it's breaking down! Urgh!

Dasan69458
  • Dasan69458

Troll Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 August 2014 - 04:48 AM

What disappointed me was the Sanchez, The noise of the bike sounds like a car and on the trailer for GTA V before release is totally a different sound, It sounds like a 2-Stroke bike I was looking forward to hearing that noise for the first time then I hopped on a Sanchez and I literally got off the bike within seconds it's horrible!, Sounds like it's breaking down! Urgh!

have you tried the sanchez 2?

Kaiju Blue
  • Kaiju Blue

really angry dude™

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 August 2014 - 10:39 PM

the lack of GTAO masks (for example, wolf masks) in  Single Player mode.

markyhitch
  • markyhitch

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 August 2014 - 11:06 PM

Armour is too weak.

Too easy to get shot while in a car.

Dickheads who think it's funny to repeatedly kill you when you are minding your own business.

Mission payouts not in proportion to mission length.

People only willing to do Rooftop Rumble!

pentaxian
  • pentaxian

PKDY Crew Representative

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:02 AM

Money making opportunities are weaksauce in online. 

Can't insure vehicles in SP 

R* hasn't really solved griefing (since RDR). 

Fart_Knocker
  • Fart_Knocker

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Portugal

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:36 PM

What annoys me the most is when you go to a lobby with friends and you and your friend are messing around and you kill your friend just for fun and the cops come after you.

They should have an option for players to select "cop intrusion on friends" which should de-activate cops from wanting to attack you when you kill your friend in an open world scenario.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users