Photo

What annoys you in gta v?

967 replies to this topic
Foulcrumb
  • Foulcrumb

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:27 PM Edited by Foulcrumb, 04 March 2014 - 05:22 PM.

The online portion of the game fails to save quite often.  Finished up play last night only to logon the next to find my last deposit was not in the bank but on my character.  Thankfully I was there just in time to be ganked and lose a good chunk of it.

Also the damn settings DO NOT SAVE, nor do the points of interest on the map.

I like the good behavior incentives.

ADD:  Lester is a douche-bag!  Ask him to locate a vehicle for me and he sends me to a damn Quad ATV.

Cops still go full retard at two stars.

LeThaL AsSeT
  • LeThaL AsSeT

F*ck Yo CoucH NyuGGa!!!

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:52 PM

The thing that annoys me the most is the sh*tty match making this game isnt built for ppl that like to play by themselve or those that have no friends, its im impossible to join a lobby with other player in it they need to fix that, In gta iv i loved racing but in gta v i cant even do that cuz every time i try to join any lobby of any game type there are never any players in them

Kimbly
  • Kimbly

Rebel Softy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:23 PM

Simeon. Martin. Lester. Gerald. Dom.

STOP CALLING ME.

• ten-a-penny, CrusherTroi, Foulcrumb and 1 other like this

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Scared I'll kill you all day instead of getting crates

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:15 PM

What I cannot decide was a glitch or hacking, last night players were visible in garages and could also shoot each other.

CrusherTroi
  • CrusherTroi

BMW Fan

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:31 AM

Simeon. Martin. Lester. Gerald. Dom.

STOP CALLING ME.

I know!! I died once because they called me.

OpenWorld23
  • OpenWorld23

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:03 AM Edited by OpenWorld23, 04 March 2014 - 09:04 AM.

Not being able to pick locks on vehicles larger than sedans or sports cars and only being able to lockpic car doors as franklin. The others or at least Michael are professional thieves so they should at least be given the option of picking a car for like how franklin does.

Another problem I have is they go on and on about adding features and other crap for online and NEVER bother to go back and fix the problems in SP. Problems go unnoticed for a very long time like the aircraft/boat saving. When you buy an aircraft/boat that is permanently in the list in the hangar, helipad & and marina but when you steel an aircraft/boat you can't select between purchased and saved aircraft/boats without loosing the aircraft/boat you stole and tried to save.
  • jeanrjm likes this

Bjrn Jrnsa
  • Bjrn Jrnsa

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:57 PM

Just 69 main missions for such a large game.Really Rockstar?

• freedomworks96 and Gta5Girl84 like this

suicidehummer
  • suicidehummer

This post will self destruct in 3... 2... 1...

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:03 PM

The DRIVING. This is a core mechanic and in many ways it's worse than even SA.

• namor likes this

doesthislookunsure
  • doesthislookunsure

Pooptickler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 12:35 AM Edited by doesthislookunsure, 05 March 2014 - 12:53 AM.

Tanks in Online. (i regret nothing)

Floaty handling.

Unrealistic physical damage to cars, I hit a metal railing at a high speed, yet my car only suffered a small dent.

The fact that you need an IPhone for training Chop, customizing your license plate...

Can't drive trains, I found it being easy to get from one island to another in GTA SA.

Classic GTA style cheat activation, it was alot easier and less of a hassle to put a code into your phone to use for later.

Dynamic music isn't a serperate option, and no option to keep the radio on a specific station. I like listening to the dynamic music, but it gets annoying having to change volume because radio music is alot more louder than background music.

No friendly fire option for Online, passive mode doesn't help when your vehicle explodes or getting ran over.

Some small detail is ignored, the red lights for train passings don't work, car steering wheels still don't turn, brake lights for vehicles that the player is driving still don't work...

Damage system for the player. Unfortunately, falling off a bike and landing in dirt does more damage than jumping off a 30 foot building and landing headfirst into concrete.

The Annihilator isn't in Singleplayer, nor does it go as fast as it originally did.

Missions seem tedious in Online. Go here, kill this guy, steal his van, bring it back, here's 1000.

Lobbies automatically invite the same people that left the previous game, it makes me feel like an annoying creep.

Security Guards are counted as cops.

-Cops on foot only appear on the map when you drive near them.

-1 star wanted level takes too long to lose.

- If a squad of cops despawns from going to far, another gets dispatched to where the player currently is. Police helicopters constantly de/respawn and chase your helicopter even when the police are searching

No female cops (except for ones that spawn at police stations)

NPC's go full douchebag when the player walks by, I was just walking along near a train station and someone called the police for no reason at all. (And yes, I died)

Some random events, I accidentally bumped into a gang van and got annihilated moments later.

No crouching, good luck attempting to hide from cops

...crop dusters don't spray dust

That's all I could find

Voggs
  • Voggs

Just like the white winged dove

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:01 AM Edited by Voggens, 05 March 2014 - 01:07 AM.

Insect noises on bushes and trees in rural areas. God, I want to roam those areas in peace, nobody needs a stupid insect noise on their ears while trying to enjoy a game. Even at the Golf Club they put those annoying insect sounds, I mean really? I almost slapped myself once because I thought it was a real fly near me.

doesthislookunsure
  • doesthislookunsure

Pooptickler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:04 AM

5- The map is great, but as mentionned many times, doesn't feel big. San Andreas feels like 10 times bigger even if the map is smaller.

Probably because the original San Andreas didn't have a gigantic lifeless desert covering the map.

LeVelocar
  • LeVelocar

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:33 AM Edited by LeVelocar, 05 March 2014 - 02:34 AM.

Whoever put bicycles in the game doesn't know anything about them. "Adjustable seat and padded grips" You say. Killer feature.

Hell, they couldn't even be bothered to look up what a bike looks like. Cinelli must have wet themselves laughing when rockstar sent a picture of the fixter in and said "Make this real".

sie_air_uh
  • sie_air_uh

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:45 AM

Random situations that pop up was playing as Michael and some woman was yelling for help so I followed her up some stairs then her friend jumped up and pulled out guns on me.Next thing I know I'm told to give them the money so I quickly pull out my pistol and pistol whip the guy in the back of the head then shoot the woman in the face. It was very satisfying to see her die revenge is a 2 way street lady

Random situations that pop up was playing as Michael and some woman was yelling for help so I followed her up some stairs then her friend jumped up and pulled out guns on me.Next thing I know I'm told to give them the money so I quickly pull out my pistol and pistol whip the guy in the back of the head then shoot the woman in the face. It was very satisfying to see her die revenge is a 2 way street lady

does anyone know exactly what is supposed to happen in this random event? Ive done it multiple times, i either end up killing everyone or dying. is there anything that is supposed to happen? i feel like i do it wrong everytime!
  • riotmanful likes this

DMadS
  • DMadS

D MadS | RnG

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:14 AM Edited by Rwande, 05 March 2014 - 08:26 AM.

Ridiculous deaths - plants and sticking out objects that are blocking you to aim properly while in cover - an inch too high wall or a damn pole right next to the edge of your cover etc. Taking cover to the wrong damn side of where you intended in a crucial situation even if you were aiming to the right spot. Non existence of laying down and firing from there. Most annoying combination when coming out from cover suddenly holstering your gun and punch (W.T.F.) in a very heated situation - this is absolutely ridiculous and can be easily activated by accident. Hitting by an AI car/ shot by cop when you have targets right in front of you asking to get murdered. No ability to fix the fov on your scope... just a few that popped into my mind suddenly

• Gta5Girl84 likes this

Gta5Girl84
  • Gta5Girl84

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:28 PM

The f**king cops of course..

F*CK COPS! :)

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:54 PM

The matchmaking online annoys me the most, no one joins, after maybe 10 minutes 1 or 2 people will join and wait for 10 seconds at most before giving up and quitting. GTA literally has the worst matchmaking out of any game I've played in recent times. (PS3)

I'm in numerous crews and even when i was in the IGN or GTA Forums crew the match making was just as useless, i have many GTA friends in my friends list, and still nothing..

Closing then starting up again makes no difference, full free mode lobbies make no difference, its just f*cking useless. The only way to get a populated game is to play the most generic over played games imaginable.

• Ermac and Gta5Girl84 like this

Choco Taco
  • Choco Taco

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:58 PM

I hate switching to Trevor when he's drunk and having to wait for the wobbly screen effect to stop.  Switching when he has a wanted level is also annoying.

• TheOtherRyan and Gta5Girl84 like this

sargonarhes
  • sargonarhes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 March 2014 - 12:24 AM

What annoys me are online missions that are impossible without the right equipment. Like the High Priority mission Lester the molester gives you. Without a helicopter I can not see any other way to complete that one. There are other missions that if you don't have the right gear, you just are not going to be able to complete them. So prepare for a lot of fails.

Brian Acuesta
  • Brian Acuesta

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 March 2014 - 11:06 AM

Ok so what do I do, my garage won't open
  • Gta5Girl84 likes this

darthvader438
  • darthvader438

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 March 2014 - 01:12 PM

When you drive off a cliff, and your car doesn't start because of too much damage. 

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 08 March 2014 - 01:20 PM

The f**king cops of course..

F*CK COPS! :)

SWAT team on the way to your house right now.

:miranda:

• ten-a-penny likes this

Hellroyd
  • Hellroyd

http://www.badassforum.com

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 March 2014 - 04:03 PM

When players get tanks online. I'm tired of calling mors mutual because some dick blew me up as I drove around the corner.

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 08 March 2014 - 08:06 PM

Every time Michael says 'The big one!'

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 08 March 2014 - 08:07 PM

Every time Michael says 'The big one!'

"We did it!"

Gta5Girl84
  • Gta5Girl84

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:22 AM Edited by Gta5Girl84, 09 March 2014 - 02:25 AM.

I wish Franklin had more to do.
Michael bugs me at times he can be such a miserable ass
The JB 700 being un available.
Too many unenterable buildings..grrrrrr!
Oh yeah I nearly forgot this....

So many f**king trolls online. Too many!!!!!!

arcticvisions
  • arcticvisions

Ocelot Fangirl

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:27 AM

Lester. Holy f*ck he's irritating. Especially online when I accidentally answer his call, "I know I'm creepy and weird..." like yeah you're an annoying sh*t too stfu

sargonarhes
  • sargonarhes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 March 2014 - 05:05 AM

Seeing the message crate drop inbound and getting to just outside the green area and waiting, and waiting and waiting. Wasted a whole 20 minutes for a crate drop that never came.

Niobium
  • Niobium

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 09 March 2014 - 05:08 AM

That pedestrian who keeps yelling "F*CK ME IN THE ASS"
  • Tony. and Marty892 like this

Voggs
  • Voggs

Just like the white winged dove