Photo

Radio Problem on iOS

2 replies to this topic
Double Rainbow
  • Double Rainbow

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:18 AM

Has anybody else had issues with radio stations not playing music, and only adverts?
Bounce FM seems to be fine if I go to audio settings before loading a game, but after I load a game it only plays commercials, and has a pause between them where it seems music should go. Is there a possible way for a fix, depending on what causes it? 

Current Device: iPad Air 

buzbegone
  • buzbegone

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:46 AM

Including myself, a lot of people do have that problem. K-DST, Radio X and Bounce FM are affected for me. It's strange as the problem isn't fixed by simply restarting the game or even the system, those same stations remain bugged.

There's nothing you can do to fix it at the moment, just wait for a patch. The most likely reason is that the game hasn't been fully optimized for the portable devices and has difficulty fetching the split audio files at a seconds notice whereas in VC, it had one audio file for each station and had a lot less going on in the city eg. Police chases, planes flying overhead.

• Double Rainbow likes this

Double Rainbow
  • Double Rainbow

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:49 AM Edited by Double Rainbow, 21 December 2013 - 04:49 AM.

Including myself, a lot of people do have that problem. K-DST, Radio X and Bounce FM are affected for me. It's strange as the problem isn't fixed by simply restarting the game or even the system, those same stations remain bugged.

There's nothing you can do to fix it at the moment, just wait for a patch. The most likely reason is that the game hasn't been fully optimized for the portable devices and has difficulty fetching the split audio files at a seconds notice whereas in VC, it had one audio file for each station and had a lot less going on in the city eg. Police chases, planes flying overhead.

Damn i knew someone would say that.. i sure hope R* fixes it soon because i always liked the radio stations in SA :l thx for the reply anyway :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users