» «
Photo

Z-Type

34 replies to this topic
Jeff Nesteruk
  • Jeff Nesteruk

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:51 PM Edited by Jeff Nesteruk, 20 December 2013 - 11:52 PM.

I love the Z-Type, but I'm wondering whether it's worth it to buy it, since I was thinking of buying a cash card to get money to buy it and customize it, and before you ask about the cash card, it'd take me forever to get enough money for a Z-Type.

Overlord Jr.
  • Overlord Jr.

Player Hater

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:53 PM

pay hackers for 1 bil > pay cockstar for more fake money in gta6

• jtet37 likes this

Jeff Nesteruk
  • Jeff Nesteruk

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:57 PM

illegal beagle
  • illegal beagle

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:01 AM

I prefer the Carbo but the Z-Type is good for the initial bump and grind of online racing. It seems to resist alot of that due to it's weight but on the open road I think the Carbo is better. Try both, go with what feels best.
As far as cash cards, don't listen to the wise crackers and trolls. If you want to buy them, go for it. You won't see ME there though. I already shelled out my 60 bills.
Thats enough for me.

PaulDPearl
  • PaulDPearl

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:02 AM

just keep joining new servers until someone hands you 350 million dollars...

Jeff Nesteruk
  • Jeff Nesteruk

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:11 AM

I want to avoid those glitchers who give out random money, one of the reasons is that I'm afraid I'd be put in the cheaters pool if I spend it, along with some other reasons

Overlord Jr.
  • Overlord Jr.

Player Hater

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:12 AM

I really think you should forget about buying cash cards, i get the impression that you are a legit player, even if you bought the z type, majority of the customization options are locked until you are high level and won a lot of races, if either is true, you shouldn't have less than 1 mil, and to fully experience the game/buy everything and 10 cars, you need roughly 25-30 mil, so finding a money session or waiting for next money glitch would be a wiser decision, you definitely will have something else you want after buying the z type, aint gonna stop

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:16 AM

It depends on what you're looking for. It's not one of the faster super cars and obviously you won't be able to catch up or keep up to the ones that are, but when upgraded it can definitely kick some ass. In my opinion some of the positives about are the body hugs the ground and feels heavy when you're driving it so the handling is nice. The rear windows are pretty small, so you're pretty well-protected too. The side and front windows aren't bad, either. It's a pretty f*cking sexy car (plenty of people can and have proved me wrong) and seems to turn heads more than a lot of cars do.

If you go ahead and buy it and don't like it you can at least sell it now.  

thefik
  • thefik

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:20 AM

it costs 12k to get it back if you wreck it.  other players try to kill you or blow it up pretty much anytime they see one. although that is kind of a plus.  most of the people that chase it are dumb.

Jeff Nesteruk
  • Jeff Nesteruk

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:27 AM

@Overlord Jr, yeah, I am a legit player, the Z-Type and tank (When I get a high enough rank, I'm only 42 right now) are probably the only things I'd buy using cash cards, anything other than that would probably be legit. @SecludedMemory, me, I don't care about catching up to people, I'd probably only care about that if I'm in a race, which I rarely play that gamemode, and hell yeah, it's a beautiful car (Not as beautiful as the Infernus, though). But there's one problem, we'll be able to make tons of money using heist (I consider myself a great heist planner, even though I never planned one in the game of course), yet because of all these money glitches, R* is forced to work on these problems, delaying the heist

@thefik, yeah, but they'd have to pay for the insurance, if they have enough money though, and anyways, I would never find myself in a situation where I'd accidently destroy it

Also, you're able to sell it, Secluded? I thought all those high-end vehicles couldn't be sold?

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Capitol Crusader

• The Connection
  • Ireland

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:31 AM

The Z-Type is Nice, Fairly Fast but people mostly get it for the Looks ;)

Jeff Nesteruk
  • Jeff Nesteruk

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:37 AM

I just like the whole car itself

AmbientZed
  • AmbientZed

Le Jetpack Du Fromage

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:51 AM

Have fun with R*'s dick up your ass for eternity.

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:54 AM

Just do coveted 180k an hour. Do that for 10 hours and you'll have enough to buy two z types.

Or just do it one hour a day for 5 days.

AmbientZed
  • AmbientZed

Le Jetpack Du Fromage

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:56 AM

I just don't get why you would want to buy those cards.. When you could do the wise decision. If you want to support R* then buy the DLC not the micro-transaction bs.

Jeff Nesteruk
  • Jeff Nesteruk

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:58 AM

@Beach Bum Bandit,it's not really legit, and you can't replay missions anyways

@AmbientZed, what DLC? And who cares whether we buy a cash card or not, it's our choice if we want to

MrHollick
  • MrHollick

W9SMH

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:59 AM

If you want to buy a cash card and then buy something you go for it! Not only do you get what you need with no worries about ended up in the cheaters pool and losing the car you also support R* enabling them earn money and make a better game. You don't think they do this because they just like us and want everyone to play a fun game, no it's a business like any other business. They sell a product and the more money they make and have to put back into the game the better the game becomes and the longer the servers are up for us to enjoy.

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:02 AM

Hi Jeff - just my two cents, but I bought the ZType and was really excited about, especially dishing out all that money! 

It was fun to drive around in the free roam because you just didn't see many of them, but it was also an instant target to other players.

So, I only used it in races where i found it to be inferior to other Classics, both in speed and handling, and despite mods.

It was painful to let it go, but I did and eventually saved up enough to buy a Stinger GT, which has its own host of handling issues.

I wish now I'd purchased the Monroe. It looks great and from what I've read, here, it handles better, too.

Again, my two cents. Cheers.

Jeff Nesteruk
  • Jeff Nesteruk

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:06 AM

@MrHollick, exactly, someone gets it

@fw3, I honestly find the Stinger GT ugly, although the Monroe, I find it looks good, but not as good as cars like the Z-Type or Infernus

WillC-HHG
  • WillC-HHG

Homie

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:08 AM

I love my Z-type! mine is fully modded so it's fairly fast, not as an Entity but it is. I bought it for the looks, but when I drove it I felt in love. It's a car worth getting, just be careful as it's really expensive to pay if it's destroyed.

AmbientZed
  • AmbientZed

Le Jetpack Du Fromage

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:10 AM

@AmbientZed, what DLC? And who cares whether we buy a cash card or not, it's our choice if we want to

Future DLC that is coming out next year, and i don't care what you do with your money, frankly i don't care what happens, but if people keep accepting micro-transactions companies WILL shove them down everyone's throats and cut down payments in-game, making it a grind to get anywhere. Take Gran Turismo 6 for an example: 7 Million In-Game Credits (£39.99/€49.99/$67.70)

The most expensive car in GT6 will cost you £120. And it IS a huge and annoying grind to get money in GT6 without glitching.

In Forza 5 it costs £32 to get the most expensive car, and the grind in that game is even worse.

Jeff Nesteruk
  • Jeff Nesteruk

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:11 AM

I have never heard of this DLC coming out next year, what is it about?

AmbientZed
  • AmbientZed

Le Jetpack Du Fromage

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:13 AM

I have never heard of this DLC coming out next year, what is it about?

It's story-based, R* confirmed it on their newswire.

caddymanlnl
  • caddymanlnl

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:13 AM

What's not legit? Coveted? It is 100% legit, you are doing a standard mission and get a decent payout. There is nothing non-legit about it.

You can replay some missions, last I checked, you can choose Coveted again and again from Pause>Online>Jobs>Missions>Rockstar Created>Coveted.

Headdogg81
  • Headdogg81

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:22 AM

If its for races go with a Monroe. Half the price but a lot better handling. If its for looks and the z type is your bag go for it. I think its pretty. Its not a bad car just not best in class. Cant say I spend much time in mine in FM so cant comment on it being a trouble magnet though. As for cash cards, if you have the means and you're happy to do so why not. I personally couldnt justify it however.

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:57 AM Edited by ZeusMowat_278, 21 December 2013 - 01:58 AM.

If you want a car in the Sports Classics class, buy the Monroe. I have one & I have no regrets. Beautiful handling :)

Jeff Nesteruk
  • Jeff Nesteruk

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 02:01 AM

Problem, I could get it, but I might be put into cheaters pool, some modder gave me more than $540,000,000

Anyways to counter this without being in cheaters pool? I'm really worried

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 December 2013 - 02:06 AM

LOL spend money on fake money? Go ahead. Lmao

xskinzcity
  • xskinzcity

Lord of War

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:15 PM

i spent $125 on cash cards and was pure legit until rank 108 or so before hackers gave me millions for no reason.. made around 8 million being legit. its definitely a hard grind.

DerpCat
  • DerpCat

Cat

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:29 PM

I want to avoid those glitchers who give out random money, one of the reasons is that I'm afraid I'd be put in the cheaters pool if I spend it, along with some other reasons

You wont, dont worry about it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users