» «
Photo

Skin crashes my GTA when I try to view it Ingame

1 reply to this topic
X3MProductions
  • X3MProductions

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:45 PM Edited by X3MProductions, 20 December 2013 - 07:46 PM.

Hey guys.
I'm having some trouble with these skins here; i don't remember the link to the file to the blue clothes' girl, but the white shirt clothes' girl is here:

http://www.gtainside...at=123&id=55561

I'll call them Blue skin (to the blue clothes girl) and white skin (to the white shirt girl).

I installed both on my Skin Selector, and the Blue skin works. But the white skin doesn't. I don't know why, neither how. I tried also to install it through gta3.img, to the WMYCON.dff and WMYCON.txd, and see if they could work, but they don't. I don't know what I could do, I never edited a .dff file because i never entered to the 3D editing (I only know how to edit textures), and I don't know what I could do to try to fix it...

I'm filming a movie inside GTA San Andreas, and I'm currently needing more skins for the characters and the white skin FITS. It will also add realism to the role of this girl, as her clothes changing through the film will be even better...

1510622_717067541637606_1020723603_n.jpg

1517535_717067668304260_1713684430_n.jpg

* I WILL SURELY DO THE RIGHT CREDITS ON THE ENDING OF THE FILM, FOR ANYONE THAT HELPS ME ON FIXING THIS SKIN. *

Example of a film I did, In case of anyone doubts what I'm telling here...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=v7Z3j85CZWg

Anyone could PLEASE help me? I NEED this skin and I can't use any other else. Thanks since yet.

ZAZ
  • ZAZ

Kernlochbohrer

• Feroci
  • European-Union
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Helpfulness Awards [Mods]

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:01 AM

big files, that's critical

i found only one dff, so the dff works for you as well as the txd from download

but your custom txd let it crash

delete the custom txd from img and make it new, install a copy of the txd from download and test it

if it works, then install again the custom textures but resize the textures first, max 512x512, just for testing

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users