Pegasus and their dirty magic tricks...

16 replies to this topic
Babyhandslamm87
  • Babyhandslamm87

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:34 PM

Anyone else experience this?

Call up Pegasus order up a buzzard (or anything for that matter. )

It starts blinking on the mini map... You you set a way point and just as you arrive you get a call from Pegasus saying "we're sorry we're assholes we took it back!"

So you think to yourself ..."hmmmm? Maybe I took too long?"

You drive a few blocks down the road and try again! ... Turn back and you think to yourself again " I got this bastard now! I'm only 3 blocks away!"

You arrive.... And bam like some Cris Angel sh*t it disappears again and you receive another phone call "hahahah got you good mother f*cker!"

Anyone got any ideas!?

Lol ...I mean it's not like it does this every time... And for a while I thought you had to wait for it to stop blinking and then pursue... But it still happened!
  • psilocybonaut likes this

J_L_K_64
  • J_L_K_64

NOT a Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:39 PM

maybe if you quit riding with people in the same vehicle when you go to get your pegasus one, then it wouldn't despawn

Taylor7500
  • Taylor7500

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:48 PM

Probably just a bug tbh, Pegasus still needs a bit of reworking IMO, like I think a good idea would be for you to be able to call them to tell them to take your vehicle back, or be able to have multiple out at once.

Back to your point, it could just be a one-time bug, or other people ordering stuff in, or, as said above, it could be riding with people.

Babyhandslamm87
  • Babyhandslamm87

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:50 PM

maybe if you quit riding with people in the same vehicle when you go to get your pegasus one, then it wouldn't despawn

I was all by myself!

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

hello!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:52 PM

just as you arrive you get a call from Pegasus saying "we're sorry we're assholes we took it back!"

"hahahah got you good mother f*cker!"

hahahahaha, made my day

though this has never happened to me, sounds like one weird occurrence

perhaps it depends on the session or someone destroyed/took it

Tassimo
  • Tassimo

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 08:18 PM

I think you are to close to the spawn location.. but not to far away either.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 20 December 2013 - 08:20 PM

seems to only happen when multiple people are using tanks.

Babyhandslamm87
  • Babyhandslamm87

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 08:30 PM

This particular incident started at the movie theaters where tanks spawn often... I called Pegasus there and proceeded to head the the buzzard I called for at the hospital ...Once I arrived ... It disappeared... I drove about three blocks away and instantly went after it again (same spot .. Hospital) it was still blinking ...it disappeared as well... Then for the third time I drove about 4 blocks away and waited patiently for it to stop blinking.... Then went after it ....once again, it disappeared ... After this I said "f*ck it... " and went about my business... (I was alone in my car the entire time)

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 08:34 PM

I can't offer a solution to your problem but I can verify that it happens, I've witnessed it myself.

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 December 2013 - 08:45 PM

c*ckstar should just make pegasus deliver to your location instead of this bullsh*t.

• NDE108 likes this

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

Cheater Hater

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 08:56 PM

You didn't knew that every responsibles of any kind of delivering in GTA Online are often stupid and lazy?

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 December 2013 - 08:58 PM Edited by whitebic, 20 December 2013 - 08:58 PM.

You didn't knew that every responsibles of any kind of delivering in GTA Online are often stupid and lazy?

I'd rather deal with a retarded mecahnic then drive halfway accross the map to get my tank/buzzard that's not even there.

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Virgo

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:08 PM

Often happens when someone has passed by the area making other vehicles spawn where yours was gonna. To fix this, don't go a few blocks off and call it again. Stand right where it should have been, call Pegasus again and go to the new location.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:10 AM

It's a conflict with vehicles spawning where the tank would appear like ^ said although there have been times I didn't see players anywhere near my vehicle's spawn location. I don't know if it helps but it makes me feel better to destroy the vehicle that spawned in instead.

CaptainSpaceCat
  • CaptainSpaceCat

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:17 AM

I've had this plenty, even on maps by myself. Seems totally random. I accept it as a cruel joke each time and try again.

smokingndriving
  • smokingndriving

Homie

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:22 AM

I had the dump truck spawn in the middle of the racetrack. It doesn't fit in the little tunnel that leads out from the center area of the racetrack. My issue with Pegasus is that if I actually go to where I know is a spawn point, it doesn't spawn at that spawn point. If I call for a plane at the airport, it spawns at the airfield up the street from the LSC near the airport.

tapz63
  • tapz63

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:32 AM

I haven't had this issue with pegasus but at the airport ive literally seen helis dissappear in front of me. I'll walk away and see them spawn back, but as soon as I get close again they vanish. It's frustrating but what can you do?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users