Photo

It happened to me..

11 replies to this topic
tamilzfynest
  • tamilzfynest

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:34 PM

Hi I'm new to the forums. When I went to free mode , some guy gave me 43 million dollars. I'm scared I'm going to get put into bad sport lobby, what should I do?

Upggrade
  • Upggrade

Queen of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:35 PM

Report it to Rockstar. Tell them how much you got and from who and you should be fine.

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:35 PM

Don't worry, they're actually looking for players with serious money.

Cant-B-Faded
  • Cant-B-Faded

"...apparently seeking revenge..."

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:40 PM

Shhhhh! You'll eventually get ripped off by R*, so it'll even out in the end.

smokingndriving
  • smokingndriving

Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:42 PM

Don't worry, they're actually looking for players with serious money.

LOL. 43 million, it is peasant monies.

ChAirForceKilla
  • ChAirForceKilla

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:43 PM

I was gifted 19 Mil.. I turned off the Xbox so it wouldnt save and then got back online and it was gone.. I will be kinda sad if I would have been safe with keeping it.. but then again I am happy my 2 Mil is all legit

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:45 PM

Hi I'm new to the forums. When I went to free mode , some guy gave me 43 million dollars. I'm scared I'm going to get put into bad sport lobby, what should I do?

The title of your thread shows that you're well aware that tons of people are already making threads about this.   Well done.

• Shootinalloveryourface and SAUL_SILVER like this

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:47 PM

I was gifted 19 Mil.. I turned off the Xbox so it wouldnt save and then got back online and it was gone.. I will be kinda sad if I would have been safe with keeping it.. but then again I am happy my 2 Mil is all legit

You should have kept it. That type of transaction would have likely slipped under the radar. It's players getting 100 million and above that's in the sh*t.

tamilzfynest
  • tamilzfynest

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:59 PM Edited by tamilzfynest, 20 December 2013 - 06:59 PM.

Hi I'm new to the forums. When I went to free mode , some guy gave me 43 million dollyars. I'm scared I'm going to get put into bad sport lobby, what should I do?

The title of your thread shows that you're well aware that tons of people are already making threads about this.   Well done.
yeah I read the found but found that people were receivin billions.. I was hesitant on what to do cuz it was a pretty small amount

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:03 PM

Hi I'm new to the forums. When I went to free mode , some guy gave me 43 million dollyars. I'm scared I'm going to get put into bad sport lobby, what should I do?

yeah I read the found but found that people were receivin billions.. I was hesitant on what to do cuz it was a pretty small amount

Well, I'll set you in the right direction.

Step 1:  Don't make yet another thread about it

psymin
  • psymin

mayor of paleto bay

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • Canada

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:19 PM Edited by N0 F34R, 20 December 2013 - 07:38 PM.

Don't ask yourself 'what can I do for (insert soul-less corporate entity here)?' Ask yourself 'what has (insert soul-less corporate entity here) done for me?'.

You have traded a portion of your life (time = money) to a business that doesn't give two flying sh*ts about you. The game was broken for weeks, and they shaft legit people on the regular (rat-loader anyone?). Enjoy winning the GTA ONLINE lottery and stop being such a good slave.

ryd3r007
  • ryd3r007

Peon

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:22 PM

what should I do?

Shut up, sit down, relax - Tommy Vercetti

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users