Passive-mode-bird-flipping Spawn-trapping-tank-griefers is my favourit

29 replies to this topic
adamsowilliams
  • adamsowilliams

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:07 PM

i have a guy currently who has been firing at me with his tank for 10 mins, its really annoying him that he cant kill me, anyone else do this?

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:16 PM

I go to my apt and call the mugger and then set 10K bounty.

MaverickNJD
  • MaverickNJD

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:24 PM

Players should just realize you're in passive mode and move on. They're stupid for sitting there 10 minutes trying to kill you. I would place a bounty on them and send mercenaries. Mercs keep coming if the bounty is still on them. 

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:24 PM

I LOVE standing in front of a twanker who's trying to kill me when he can't.  10 minutes is nothing - I've had much longer than that.  Just keeping sending "LOL" and "u mad bro?" text messages to him :)

• guygamer1 and mrkush90 like this

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:26 PM

Morons are the sole reason I frequent these places.. Good clean fun.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:35 PM Edited by Zwenkwiel, 20 December 2013 - 02:36 PM.

what is it with these people

it's this their idea of having fun?

I did it once or twice to see how long it would take them to get bored

they never did, ended up getting a firetruck.

so let's recap you pay 60 bucks on a videogame, some more for the xboxlive gold and ofcourse a bit to your ISP

what you get for all this is a huge open world filled with fun activities and other people to play with

what do you do, you sit in a tank for 10 minutes hoping to kill a stationary non aggresive target

what is it with these people?

could it be they're actually retarded?

and  I don't mean it as in the internet slang where saying 1 stupid thing makes you retarded

I mean full fledged a chromosome too many retarded?

just a thought

• adamsowilliams, G_Masta_Phunk and sexboxlive like this

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Awaiting Authorization
  • Scotland

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:42 PM

the way i see it, us legit players and glitchers, despite being in the same universe, are playing a totally different game, and im now focusing on achievement for my own personal benefit, rather than it be about showing of to people, its actually quite liberating and im enjoying the game more than ever.

You from another thread.

Who's the show off now? i think you play the same game after all.

adamsowilliams
  • adamsowilliams

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 December 2013 - 03:33 PM

the way i see it, us legit players and glitchers, despite being in the same universe, are playing a totally different game, and im now focusing on achievement for my own personal benefit, rather than it be about showing of to people, its actually quite liberating and im enjoying the game more than ever.

You from another thread.

in what way does this have anything to do with what i'm doing here? the 'showing off' i was referring to was about being proud of cars and levels achieved through grinding, which has been made redundant due to glitchers. griefing tank griefers is a completely separate issue.

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Awaiting Authorization
  • Scotland

Posted 20 December 2013 - 03:39 PM

You from another thread.

in what way does this have anything to do with what i'm doing here? the 'showing off' i was referring to was about being proud of cars and levels achieved through grinding, which has been made redundant due to glitchers. griefing tank griefers is a completely separate issue.

It's not griefing it's showing off.

I do not grind to have fun, i glitch to have fun.

Showing off is a completely different issue

ooMrmojoRisin
  • ooMrmojoRisin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 03:42 PM

ok,and what's the catch with ppl being able to put bounty on you and then be able to shoot you while you're in passive mode?..

adamsowilliams
  • adamsowilliams

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 December 2013 - 03:45 PM

You from another thread.

you and i have completely different definitions of 'showing off' 

how is standing still in passive mode 'showing off'? how much skill is involved in standing still? i'm not actually doing anything.

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Awaiting Authorization
  • Scotland

Posted 20 December 2013 - 03:53 PM

You from another thread.

you and i have completely different definitions of 'showing off' 

how is standing still in passive mode 'showing off'? how much skill is involved in standing still? i'm not actually doing anything.

What was the point of this thread?  

To show all them pesky tank dwellers that they can't kill you maybe?

Show off/attention whore.

smokingndriving
  • smokingndriving

Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:03 PM Edited by smokingndriving, 20 December 2013 - 04:06 PM.

Players should just realize you're in passive mode and move on. They're stupid for sitting there 10 minutes trying to kill you. I would place a bounty on them and send mercenaries. Mercs keep coming if the bounty is still on them. 

That's the funniest thing. I've done this before and none of them ever just move on.

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:45 PM

remaining in passive mode infuriates many players to a high degree, to me, it seems entirely reasonable to want to inflict revenge.

secrules2
  • secrules2

Peon

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:08 PM

I coaxed a tanker down into the skate park by the beach and he got stuck. Then I mugged him and blew up his tank :D. After that I killed him over and over again until he ran away.

• Shmiqq likes this

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:10 PM

I coaxed a tanker down into the skate park by the beach and he got stuck. Then I mugged him and blew up his tank :D. After that I killed him over and over again until he ran away.

omg your such a badass.

secrules2
  • secrules2

Peon

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:13 PM

omg your such a badass.

Thank you.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:16 PM

I ran into a tank driver the other night....took a couple of Heavy Sniper shots at him to no luck. He got a block away I climbed on a wall, went into passive mode then saluted him.....BUT when I saluted him, the tank blew up and it said I killed him. I have no f*cking clue what happened. It was amazing. 

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

American MuSScle Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:40 PM

Call a mugger right there in front of him, the mugger will come out of nowhere, pull him out the tank, steal it, and drive off, making it impossible to collect the money. If u want, u can steal the tank from the mugger and reverse the roles :D

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Dime store angel of death

• Members
  • None
  • Best Story/Poem 2015 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:41 PM

That's the funniest thing. I've done this before and none of them ever just move on.

Indeed.  Just last night, I went AFK for 5 minutes to take out the trash (in real life, as opposed to taking out the trash in GTA0, which is entirely different  :) ) and I came back to being killed 25 deaths and counting by a kid (mental age if not physical age) having a multiple tankgasm, spawnkilling me on Vespucci Beach, while police cars and police copters were raining down on him ineffectively. 

Total chaos and he was of course loving it.  He had no intention of stopping.  He was making his own little challenging game out of the process of spawnkilling me in as few seconds as possible.  It took me about three or four tries, just to get out and change sessions and spoil his fun. 

Average white guy
  • Average white guy

Story Mode Fanatic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:23 AM

Taunting other players while in passive mode can be fun. It is also amazing that some people waste their time and money just to kill you, even though they can't. In fact, last night some dumbass blew up his chrome Cheeta while trying kill me with stickiy bombs. Are people like the guy I encountered last night, just plain retarded? To waste their time and money just to kill someone in passive.

• Killzone3265 likes this

Silver_Paladin
  • Silver_Paladin

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:31 AM

too bad the players that try to get away from me in passive get the good ol crushing

• iPushYayo likes this

iPushYayo
  • iPushYayo

El Chapos Capo

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:42 AM

The jerk is funnier then the bird

jonkoroken420
  • jonkoroken420

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:45 AM

To randomly go after someone who is in passive mode is a douche-move, But when someone starts a fight with me & the moment he gets shot he puts on passive mode, I will hunt him down - Just a fun part of the game to wait your prey out.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 December 2013 - 02:29 AM Edited by Furry_Monkey, 21 December 2013 - 02:31 AM.

I ran into a tank driver the other night....took a couple of Heavy Sniper shots at him to no luck. He got a block away I climbed on a wall, went into passive mode then saluted him.....BUT when I saluted him, the tank blew up and it said I killed him. I have no f*cking clue what happened. It was amazing. 

I obviously don't know if this was anything similar, but I was driving round the other night, minding my own business, and a message popped up saying I'd just killed someone.  I checked the map and when the guy respawned he was over the west side of the city, and I was over the east side, so I have no idea what happened there.  I hadn't seen or done anything to another player for at least 5 minutes.

Still, it said I killed him, so I win :p

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 December 2013 - 02:33 AM

Nope..never...

BumpyJohnson
  • BumpyJohnson

Original Gangsta

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 02:36 AM

I do it all the time.  lol  Try this.  Get to a spot where he cant run you over and stand there flipping him off.  While he's sitting there shooting at you like an idiot have a friend call a mugger.  When the mugger yanks him out get in the tank.  lol  Your friend can also go off radar and sneak up and yank him out too.  ;)

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:51 AM

what is it with these people

it's this their idea of having fun?

I did it once or twice to see how long it would take them to get bored

they never did, ended up getting a firetruck.

so let's recap you pay 60 bucks on a videogame, some more for the xboxlive gold and ofcourse a bit to your ISP

what you get for all this is a huge open world filled with fun activities and other people to play with

what do you do, you sit in a tank for 10 minutes hoping to kill a stationary non aggresive target

what is it with these people?

could it be they're actually retarded?

and  I don't mean it as in the internet slang where saying 1 stupid thing makes you retarded

I mean full fledged a chromosome too many retarded?

just a thought

Dude... true words.... another time these 3 dudes, in 2 super cars total  ( I had no stickies unfortunatly, but even if I did I really didnt want to pay for their adders) kept trying to spawn kill me over and over and over and over.... they got me a good 5 times because I kept spawning in the middle of the desert and they would in and shoot me down. When I finally got some cover I passive moded and sat there looking at them. They wasted atleast 9000 shots on me with their weapons, threw all of their stickies and gernades at me.. then proceeded to try to ramp their cars on to the ledge I was on to kill me again.... they did this for like 10 min while I went and made some coffee and prepared myself a hash dab.... 

I concluded they were hackers because nobody would waste that much ammo on someone in passive mode if they actually worked for their cash.... but it makes no sense... why not go and find an evenly matched team of dudes to go punk.... why find one dude and try to kill him over and over and over again.... after they left me they went on to the next dude.... like rly? 

Daniel_B
  • Daniel_B

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 10:01 AM

Taunting other players while in passive mode can be fun. It is also amazing that some people waste their time and money just to kill you, even though they can't. In fact, last night some dumbass blew up his chrome Cheeta while trying kill me with stickiy bombs. Are people like the guy I encountered last night, just plain retarded? To waste their time and money just to kill someone in passive.

Yep.  Just as I was leaving ammunation the other night, I did a quick map check (always a good idea) and spotted 2 guys waiting for me right outside.  Switched passive mode on, walked outside, and sure enough: a sticky bomb goes off right in my face.  I hopped up where they couldn't run me over, and they spent probably the next 5 minutes trying to figure out ways to get me (even jacked a fire truck and managed to knock me down a couple of times with the water cannon before I got out of range).  Eventually the cops showed up, and while the 2 idiots were busy fighting them, I switched out of passive, killed 'em both, then hunted one of 'em down and got him a couple of more times (the other one had had enough and left the area).

On the original subject of the thread, you just have to be careful with tanks, cuz they can still knock you over if you get close enough to let 'em swipe you with their gun barrel (don't ask me how I know that)...

halflegz
  • halflegz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 11:41 AM

lol i do this all the time, cycle between flipping the bird and the jerk in a spot that he can't hit me in. Was just on and had a tanker come after me when i killed his buddy, the reactions are hilarious when they start throwing out expletives and calling you a p***y for being in passive, because apparently you're a real man if the only way you can kill someone is using a tank.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users