Photo

Police Association Roleplay (XBOX 360)

10 replies to this topic
iSpyMike
  • iSpyMike

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:03 PM

Hello all current, future, and previous Law Enforcement Officers!

http://socialclub.ro...ice_association

Police Association is recruiting new members to interact and discuss Law Enforcement and roleplay in game! We try to operate as close to a real department as possible, and thus have our own dispatchers and different divisions. 

If you're interested in joining, you must follow these requirements - 

1. 18 years or older

2. Current, previous or aspiring law enforcement officers

3. Must have a Mic

4. Must be mature and follow all rules and guidelines set forth during our online patrols

5. XBOX 360 ONLY

Send a message to "iSpyMike" on Xbox, or add me as a friend on Xbox, letting me know if you're interested!

Hope to see you all soon!

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:05 PM

I'm not exactly sure which title your topic comes under. The title mentions roleplay, so this should be in the "Find a Group & Meetups" section, but you are recruiting members for your crew at the same time. I'm puzzled. Can you explain if this is an event or recruitment thread? 

beastjeffrey
  • beastjeffrey

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 03:47 PM

W

I'm not exactly sure which title your topic comes under. The title mentions roleplay, so this should be in the "Find a Group & Meetups" section, but you are recruiting members for your crew at the same time. I'm puzzled. Can you explain if this is an event or recruitment thread? 

I have a better question why da f*ck you using a black font?

iSpyMike
  • iSpyMike

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:13 PM

Recruitment thread for Future, Aspring, and Previous Law Enforcement Officers who wish to roleplay. So it's in the right section, this is not an isolated event, rather a crew that roleplays alot.

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:04 PM

Recruitment thread for Future, Aspring, and Previous Law Enforcement Officers who wish to roleplay. So it's in the right section, this is not an isolated event, rather a crew that roleplays alot.

Right. I was just making sure. I didn't want to remove this thread as I wasn't certain.

@ Beast Jeffrey - Why would that matter and how is that relevant? I dislike using plain, boring fonts. Say for example, if you comment on a topic, more people will read your comment as it has a different color and isn't that mainstream. It's a trick to the human brain.

iSpyMike
  • iSpyMike

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 04:47 AM

Be advised that we do utilize our computers in real life during patrol. However, it is not needed, you will just need to verbally call into dispatch all your information.

Otherwise we have a sophisticated Dispatch System that all officers can view and watch dispatch update call info, etc. in real life time! Our Officers even have access to a continuously growing license plate database, so it's like having your own laptop in your patrol car, you can search for license plates while playing and see if they're in the database and any pertinent information regarding it.

Still recruiting

iSpyMike
  • iSpyMike

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 01:21 AM

Still recruiting.

Philly Awesome
  • Philly Awesome

Mike

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:18 PM

Hmmmmmm.......

iSpyMike
  • iSpyMike

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:45 PM

Yes?

We have real life police officers and people in the know how of Law Enforcement so you can be rest assured you'll be in great hands for roleplaying!

iSpyMike
  • iSpyMike

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 03:51 PM

Still recruiting.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:37 AM

Right. I was just making sure. I didn't want to remove this thread as I wasn't certain.

@ Beast Jeffrey - Why would that matter and how is that relevant? I dislike using plain, boring fonts. Say for example, if you comment on a topic, more people will read your comment as it has a different color and isn't that mainstream. It's a trick to the human brain.

Remove what thread? You aren't staff, lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users