36 replies to this topic
TheOtherRyan
  • TheOtherRyan

The American Dream

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 06 January 2014 - 11:40 AM

Slightly off topic, but the funny thing about GTA III LC's is I never used to really like it that much at least at the time when VC released.

It wasn't until I downloaded it off PSN I discovered a love for it that had been trapped inside for over a decade.

To me LC past and present is what defines GTA. Something VC and SA just can't seem to do quite aswell IMO.

When I think of gang ridden streets, stolen cars, hookers, pimps etc I think of LC. It's what makes GTA well GTA.

I guess it helps when LC is used whenever the series goes through a dramatic change.
  • Th3MaN1 likes this

GtaIvFanboy
  • GtaIvFanboy

I Have a Foot Fetish

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 January 2014 - 03:38 PM

i think it is I Would Actually Goes As far to say Only Gta III Makes me feel  More Nostalgic. 

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

aesthetic

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:22 PM

I guess it helps when LC is used whenever the series goes through a dramatic change.

You've got a point.

LC was used in GTA III as the first 3D game, LC was used in LCS for the first mobile 3D GTA, LC was used in IV for the RAGE engine and LC was used in CTW to showcase the return of the birds-eye camera and a mobile interpretation of the HD LC.

Pixel S
  • Pixel S

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:41 PM

You've got a point.

LC was used in GTA III as the first 3D game, LC was used in LCS for the first mobile 3D GTA, LC was used in IV for the RAGE engine and LC was used in CTW to showcase the return of the birds-eye camera and a mobile interpretation of the HD LC.

Or maybe because just city is easier to build? 

It's a valid point though. 

OT  yes to me it is simply because no one is playing it. 

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 04:25 AM

GTA IV on PC takes a steamy wet dump on GTA V on the consoles.

Um ... sure.

Yeah, all those big ramps that everyone created in the sky and playing as SpongeBob Squarepants ... that just can't be beat. At least for the first twenty minutes of that stuff. Then it just gets dull.

Pyrrhic
  • Pyrrhic

you will never be one of us

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:33 AM

GTA IV on PC takes a steamy wet dump on GTA V on the consoles.

Um ... sure.

Yeah, all those big ramps that everyone created in the sky and playing as SpongeBob Squarepants ... that just can't be beat. At least for the first twenty minutes of that stuff. Then it just gets dull.

If you think nostalgia only pertains to the multiplayer side of GTA IV there is something very, very wrong with you.

The storyline is the most amazing part of the game by far.

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Phill Bellic. The Universal L.E.O.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 January 2014 - 11:26 AM

You've got a point.

Don't forget about the fact that it was the first city you visited in Grand Theft Auto history (Grand Theft Auto, 1997).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users