Ich liebe dich, so wie du bist.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:48 PM

Soviet Paratroopers invading Sandy Shores. Trevor, Michael, and Franklin are reunited once again to save the day from invading forces.

red-dawn-openingparachutes.png

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:51 PM

It is most likely going to be North Yankton. We don't know what has happened in the past, therefore it would make sense to go back in time and continue the previous story. It's a pretty smart plot for V. Any other DLC wouldn't relate to what we've done in the current story. The DLC would definitely not include Franklin because he didn't exist in their lives at that time, so we might even get a DLC based on him, which is less likely of course.

Hardcore Savage
  • Hardcore Savage

Realest nigga on the forum tho

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:55 PM

This thread just made me wonder... What if it's 3 DLC packs that serve as hypothetical sequels for each ending? Unlikely? Possible?

shattered-minds
  • shattered-minds

Lovely chap

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:12 AM

Hopefully something to flesh out each character more. Perhaps something about Franklyn getting dragged back into the hood life with a war between The Families and the Ballas. Something about Michael's movie producer career and probably Trevors ever-lasting war with the LMC.

RyanM1995
  • RyanM1995

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:15 AM

I'm not sure but I'm glad we're getting at least one dlc with the 3 main characters. I'm not sure when it'll be set to be honest but I'll assume either before Trevor finds out about what really happened to Brad or after ending C.

I could see them doing a what if dlc like Undead Nightmare involvig CJ but maybe not as the first dlc.

Whatever it is it's gonna be great, Rockstar make the best sp dlc.

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:56 AM

I can't see it being the 3 main characters again.  Remember, Michael and Franklin didn't know each other until Michael got Franklin fired, Trevor thought Michael was dead, Trevor and Franklin never met until Michael introduced them.

I've been trying to think who appeared only briefly in the game but was pretty integral to the plot, like they did with IV (Gay Tony and The Lost).

greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:11 AM

I can't see it being the 3 main characters again.  Remember, Michael and Franklin didn't know each other until Michael got Franklin fired, Trevor thought Michael was dead, Trevor and Franklin never met until Michael introduced them.

I've been trying to think who appeared only briefly in the game but was pretty integral to the plot, like they did with IV (Gay Tony and The Lost).

R* said their is already going to be a dlc with them continuning their adventures in souther san andreas

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

20% Skill, 80% Fear

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:15 AM

Brad Snider.

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:27 AM

R* said their is already going to be a dlc with them continuning their adventures in souther san andreas

Source?

Brad Snider.

I could see it possibly being something leading up to the start of V.

greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:31 AM

“For those ready to jump back into the story of Grand Theft Auto 5, we have big plans for substantial additions in 2014 continuing Michael, Franklin and Trevor’s action, mayhem and unexpected adventures in Southern San Andreas,

http://www.vg247.com...ry-dlc-in-2014/

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• V Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:32 AM

Source?

GTA Online Update: Free Deathmatch & Race Creators this Week, Capture Mode and More on the Way

GTAV Story Mode Updates. For those ready to jump back into the story of Grand Theft Auto V, we have big plans for substantial additions in 2014 continuing Michael, Franklin and Trevor's action, mayhem and unexpected adventures in Southern San Andreas.

OT: My guess is that it will be about Lester and the 3 Protagonists, maybe a heist or something.

Spoiler

daliakiller
  • daliakiller

weed farmer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:44 AM Edited by daliakiller, 21 December 2013 - 01:51 AM.

Also, I hope its not three characters but one. 

i knew that i wasn't the only one in the world that actually dislike the three characters set.

maybe an dlc with only brad before meeting michael, pulling small scores with different crews in NY or in a past SA would be awesome as well.. if it introduces past, a more gangsta franklin battling his way up in the hood would fit nicely.

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:49 AM

IAA hiring Nico Bellic to hunt the trio for killing ULP Contact at IAA/FIB/Merryweather shootout using blackmail and Karen/Michelle.
Just like Force Unleashed, but with options.

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 21 December 2013 - 02:34 AM

I still can't see how it'll be about Franklin, Michael and Trevor unless it's 3 seperate DLC's, each centred around one character unless everyone chooses option C.

Gregers08
  • Gregers08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 December 2013 - 06:27 AM Edited by Gregers08, 21 December 2013 - 06:39 AM.

Made a DLC idea a while back where the game is set in an alternate Los Santos where all the characters of the main game are actually Vinewood actors and the pedestrians are just extras. All the missions that take place in the DLC are actually just scenes from  upcoming vinewood movies which include over the top action. Instead of heists the game missions will be sectioned within a range of different movies, the mission possibilities could be endless they could have a mission where the crew does a scene fighting zombies one minute and in the next mission they could be saving a damsel in distress tied up to some train tracks.

In terms of vehicles allot of the iconic vehicles used in films could get their own GTA counterparts, anything from Deloreans to a batmobile.

There would be small touches to the free roam that makes fun of movies, such as pointing your gun at someone from behind would make the gun cocking sounds for no reason, pedestrians often using generic screams heard in movies like the Willheam/Howie screams and on the rare occasion you might see the director shouting at an extra for not looking "pedestrian" enough. Nothing too big just small things to remind the player they are actually on a giant movie set.

• tyranatopherrex and daliakiller like this

Shadowlarvitar
  • Shadowlarvitar

Proud Saints Row Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 December 2013 - 07:03 AM

A What If for that Lamar replacing Franklin coding people found would be awesome.

daliakiller
  • daliakiller

weed farmer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 22 December 2013 - 12:33 AM

Made a DLC idea a while back where the game is set in an alternate Los Santos where all the characters of the main game are actually Vinewood actors and the pedestrians are just extras. All the missions that take place in the DLC are actually just scenes from  upcoming vinewood movies which include over the top action. Instead of heists the game missions will be sectioned within a range of different movies, the mission possibilities could be endless they could have a mission where the crew does a scene fighting zombies one minute and in the next mission they could be saving a damsel in distress tied up to some train tracks.

In terms of vehicles allot of the iconic vehicles used in films could get their own GTA counterparts, anything from Deloreans to a batmobile.

There would be small touches to the free roam that makes fun of movies, such as pointing your gun at someone from behind would make the gun cocking sounds for no reason, pedestrians often using generic screams heard in movies like the Willheam/Howie screams and on the rare occasion you might see the director shouting at an extra for not looking "pedestrian" enough. Nothing too big just small things to remind the player they are actually on a giant movie set.

not. definetly not. not for gta at least, but if it was a whole different game with this style, i would certainly buy it, it would be awesome.

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

aka: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 December 2013 - 01:30 AM

This is my take on it,"Unexpected Adventures","Mayhem.So this are what might happen.
1.The Expansion start where Michael was hallucinating about the Aliens and Spaceship after drinking Jimmy,i also reading about a Alien Dlc for GTA 5 but my ideas are totally different:
After Michael have been capture by the Aliens,he escapes,and there we too much consequences,Los Santos became a invaded city with Ruins and Havock,Every Pedestrians are Wicked Monkeys,Big Aliens and Giant tentacles including Michael Family,the exception are the Gun Store Clerks and Franklin and Trevor,the expansion ends when Michael wakes up,throw up or maybe a different ending.It should including Laser guns,Unlimited Turrets,Flamethrowers,Matchete and more(Zombie is overrated with Saints Row and Cod)if Rockstar do this it will revolution a new gameplay in Gaming,and it doesnt have to be canon with the series or counted as an Installment because so far there is only 15 GTA Games.
2.okay the one start after Option C:
few months after the events of GTA 5 Michael,Franklin and Trevor was arrested and put in the Jail in Blaine County after The Police found out about the people who did the heists and kill Devin Wenston.It start with Trevor waking up in jail,a guard brought him food and killed him takes the key and and searches for Michael and Franklin.They have to fight their way out and look for a way to make money and clear their names again from the database,now Rockstar could add another new ways to do heists and maybe 15 new heists and the re-introduction of the Gang System in TLAD,Franklin can now plan heists and Lamar could join them with some CGF members.at the end Franklin get another new house and Tanisha gets back with him,Michael and his Family goes back to Lundendorff NY(Maybe i could be fleshed out more)and when can switch from Franklin,Trevor in San Andreas to Michael in North Yankton
and Lastly maybe more Stranger and Freaks.Rampages and new weapons

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, I always carry my heat in these streets

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 December 2013 - 02:52 AM Edited by Official General, 22 December 2013 - 02:54 AM.

Many parts of the story certainly played out like a cheaply-made, generic and weak Hollywood B-action movie. 

And no disrespect, but your DLC idea just sounds extremely terrible. Just no  :v:

GTA V's story was not that great as it, your joke of an idea for DLC would make it a 100 times worse. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users