Photo

What bothers You about GTA V?

58 replies to this topic
Fascist
  • Fascist

Blue Collar

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:31 AM

GTA V is a great game, we all love it, but like all past titles there's got to be at least ONE thing you DON'T like about it.

Sasqui
  • Sasqui

Gangsta sh*t

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:47 AM

A lot of little things. But one thing that affects it is the lack of a forest. We don't have a mysterious forest. In real life, the mountains would be covered in big trees. To the north by Paleto there should have been an extended section roughly the size of the Grand Senora desert that had a redwood forest.
Another thing is the lack of animals. Bears, armadillos, beavers, sheep, goats, mules, donkeys, owls, horses, turkeys, squirrels, elk, whales, condors, snakes, badgers, wolves, bobcats, house cats, turtles, otters, water birds that actually sit in the water and foxes would all be nice additions.

jiggysaw
  • jiggysaw

Reasonably

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:55 AM

Hard to say.. I guess the ability to have golf carts and the rest as personal vehicles

• Lukezordz likes this

MulleDK19
  • MulleDK19

1337 Programmer

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:04 AM

That it's not on PC yet...

And all the lazy programmers Rockstar hired.

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Academy Apocalypse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:07 AM

R* is more concerned with punishing legit players in order to enforce their stupid cash cards rather than fixing game breaking bugs that have been in the game since day 1.

Majestic123
  • Majestic123

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:09 AM

Its super easy and the story was mehhhh. Map size is large but feels boring for some reason. I like gta online alot tho. 

AZPRIMEMINISTER
  • AZPRIMEMINISTER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:13 AM

How I can only play for 20 min at a time before I freeze or get booted from the room. I just gave up trying. Haven't played since update 1.06

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:15 AM

Many things, but mostly... the lack of bowling.

• SonOfLiberty likes this

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:18 AM

What is GTA V? Is it a open world game or a linear game in disguise as a open world game? Why are there limitations in a open world game? 

Here are some I can think of: ( May contain spoilers )

- Story is sh*t. People use to say GTA SA had a bad story but playing this game makes GTA SA a blockbuster.

- Characters are easily forgettable. 
        Franklin has no character development. He shows no emotion and seems more like a background character. At the end they try to make him more important by having him choose the faith of Micheal and Trevor. 

Trevor feels like a character made for the Call of Duty kids. Most of all his missions are kill hundreds of enemies. It gets very repetitive with him. Is nonstop aggressive behavior is what puts many off his character.

Michael feels likes a boring character. His character does make sense and if Rockstar just focus on him the story would of been great. His family is annoying as hell. He isn't even interested in heist and is forced to do all his heist besides for the first one. If they had a retire back robber get back into the business and join up with some other guys then getting betrayed would of been a better story then helping the government.

- The world itself. Sure it has some great advantages. City is great but feels a bit fake ( Hollywoodness ) and lack of any dangerous area in the city makes you feel safe all the time. The city may be the second best city Rockstar created but it could of been better. Now the countryside is a whole other story. Too many useless mountains with a small ass forest and a huge Desert. 4 towns in total and Sandy Shores is the only town worth going out there for. A air base called Fort Zancudo is the only other reason to really go all the way out to the countryside. Wildlife isn't even that good. One dangerous animal ( The Mountain Loin ) which spawns a bit too much and the rest that will run away from you. 

- Activities. Yoga are you f*cking kidding me? You the hell wants this? I thought dancing was bad in SA and TBOGT but having yoga makes those activities a dream. Tennis is too easy and to be honest I rather have Basketball or pool instead. Golf is honestly the only good activity they made for GTA V. The lack of crime related activity is also what makes me dislike GTA V. Hunting is garbage.

GTA Online:
Well I understand what they were trying to do but they failed doing it. RDR is Rockstar best online game. Simple and balance. Die you keep your weapons and you don't lose no money. Its very fun and basic. In GTA O you get apartments nice touch but so many pussies will run up to you and kill you and run into their apartment and wait for you to leave or for you to forget about them. Passive Mode ( aka pussy mode ) is a horrible idea. Cost $0 and can make the biggest pussies feel safe. If someone kills you and goes into passive mode you should be able to kill them the same amount they killed you. Lack of animals. Now to my favorite topic, Bad sport lobby. Now I find it funny that these cry babies complain about someone playing the game. When you play GTA you expect to see DEATH, drugs, sex, theft, and etc... so why wouldn't you expect the same for online? All these middle age crybabies is what ruin online. Sure you're going to get 12 year old kids killing you but its a game. Stop complaining and deal with it. Next is they ruin the mission and race payouts just so they can make a quick buck with GTA Cash. Guns also are unbalance unlike RDR. In GTA O assault rifles are the only guns worth using. Advance Rifle is the only gun you will ever need.

• ThatGr likes this

ExitiumMachina
  • ExitiumMachina

What?

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:34 AM

Really just the vehicle handling...Other than that I have no other complaints and have been absolutely impressed with the game.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:38 AM

The fact that people ignore Arms dealing as a crime related activity.

OT:

Interiors man, it's all about interiors, I want more but the ones we got right now (The MerryWeather Naval Base, the IAA office, Fort Zancudo ATC and the Pacific Standart bank) are pretty good.

CryptReaperDorian
  • CryptReaperDorian

Boss

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:45 AM

I'd say the single-player replay value.

The writing is good, but the characters in the game seem "meh" in comparison to the character casts in some of the previous GTA games (mostly GTA IV, GTA EFLC, GTA SA, and GTA VC).  Most characters seem to be annoying dicks, and not the good type of "annoying dick" like Vlad or Roman.  Everybody in the game just seems to bitch and nag constantly.  I think the game would have been more humorous if the relationship between Michael and Trevor was more light-hearted instead of both characters constantly clenching each other's throats.  The "hipster" conversation should have been the baseline for the relationship between the two since that was hilarious and not all. . . bitchy.

Also, activities.  GTA SA got me spoiled with its replay value.  That game always had you coming back since it had challenges that were rewarding.  Just about every accomplishment in that game came with badass rewards like weapon pickups, rare/unique vehicles, and more property.  Hell, each vehicle school in GTA SA (of which there's four schools) gives you three vehicles if you manage to get a gold medal for all of the courses in the respective schools.  Let's not forget the vehicles you get from arenas and girlfriends.  I don't feel quite the same about GTA V.  GTA V just has so much sh*t that doesn't reward you.  Aside from getting a max "flying skill", what incentive is there for doing the flying school in GTA V?  Collecting submarine pieces?  HUGE waste of time.  Even doing the story missions?  You don't get paid sh*t from the story missions (considering the inflated prices of the almost unprofitable properties and online vehicle sales), and when you do get money from the missions, you get over 90% of your story money from a single mission.  It makes money feel like a gimmick.  Perhaps the greatest rewards you get from GTA V's single-player are the Space Docker and that custom Blazer you get after completion of the story.  We needed more rewards like that.

• VercettiGroveRussian likes this

Osho
  • Osho

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:07 AM

GTA V is a great game, we all love it, but like all past titles there's got to be at least ONE thing you DON'T like about it.

Yes, of course.

1. I miss basketball :( At the same time I feel it will make it in story mode updates and even in online since there is a basketball court.

kansasdude
  • kansasdude

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:17 AM

Some things that bothers me about GTA: V is buying multiple safehouses (in single player (what good is millions or billions if you can't spend it on houses)) like you could in GTA: SA or being limited on vehicles you think you own but don't or lack of side missions (even after the story ends) or not having more channels on the TVs

zielarz119
  • zielarz119

Peon

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:18 AM

1. How the cars handle (It would be fine with better acceleration and top speed from IV)

2. Cars exploedes after fire from engine very very very rarely - cars exploding from engine damage was classic for GTA however it should take about 3 times longer to put your engine on fire as it was in IV

3. Wheels got stuck after few crashes which makes cars undriveable, they should explode as I explained in 2 instead of being undriveable (we want explosions...)

4. But the cars explodes for no reason from falling from 20m which is inconsistent, you can smash car into things for like 10 min until they are undriveable but fall from 15-20m makes instant explosion - wtf

5. Cars disappears from roads when you walk away from them for like 20m

6. Locked interiors

7. Police - i dont have to explain it

8. Very limited amount of minigames

9. Helicopters handling

10. Ejecting through windshield - 90% of the time this is instant death.

11. Very short story with no depth

12. Everyone include Police use auto-aim against you

13. Only one major city

14. There is nothing to do in Paleto Bay

15. Accesible Gym removed

16. Bowling removed - Roman would be disappointed so dont expect him in Los Santos

17. Burgershot and cluckingbell removed

18. Quick pay'n'spray removed

19. Bike handling is awful - even in San Andreas they were better

20. Motorbike handling is even worse

21. There is too many empty space with no vegetation but grass texture (like early 2000's games such as San Andreas)

22. Trains are not driveable and they never stop

23. Crouching removed

24. First person view in taxi removed

25. Caves with bears removed

26. Flamethrower removed

27. Nitro for cars removed

28. Hydraulics for cars removed

29. Hydra removed

30. APC removed

31. Annihilator removed from SP

32. Yoga - seriously, tennis is fine, golf is fine, darts is fine... BUT FUKING YOGA?

33. Only one style of fighting (even San Andreas had 3)

34. Weapons have 100% accuracy - it was only like that in GTA III (game that was released almost 12 years ago)

35. M4A1 removed

36. Empty mountains take space over 50% of the map

37. Until patch 1.08 there was always only one cars spawning and most of the time it was the cars you was driving - so annoying

38. HP regenerates itself so the game difficulty is very easy which is boring to play

39. Peds instant die in cars from crashes at 50km/h, however you can survive thousands of those crashes and die from one windshield ejection

40. You can upgrade your car's armor by 100% and make it tank

41. Trevor can make his body bulletproof like this is some cheap Sains Row game

42. Many trees are removed from gameworld

43. Can't train Chop without Smartphone

44. San Fierro removed

45. Las Venturas removed

46. North Yanktion is mission exclusive

47. Euphoria engine is dumbed down compared to IV

48. Gang wars removed

49. Comet have annoying spoiler that you can't remove at LSC (why the hell?)

50. Pool removed

51. Drinking dumbed down

52. Friends system dumbed town

53. Walking on streets is illegal and you'll get stars for doing it

54. Peds got instant death if you touch them with car at 10km/h

55. 90% of peds got knocked out to death after 1 punch

56. No fun allowed, jumping from cliff into water? INSTANT DEATH

57. Viligiante missions removed

58. Paramedic missions removed

59. Firefighter missions removed

60. Truck missions removed

61. You have to buy properties, you don't get them from missions in CRIMINAL GAME

62. Casiono removed

63. Horses at horsetrack removed

64. Being able to enter Los Santos Buses as passenger removed

65. You can buy supercars on internet which makes then least rare cars in this game... BULLsh*t

66. Peds calling cops on you for standing in crowd on airport

67. Hunter removed

68. You got instant star if you punch paramedic, but if they are beating you up police will ignore it

69. Franklin can't get back his vehicles from aunt house garage

70. It takes ages to lose 1 star which is nothing but annoying and waste of time

but there is good things about V:

1. Implemented planes

2. Biggest map in GTA series

3. Better graphics

4. Better weather

5. .....what else?

• VercettiGroveRussian, UltraGizmo64, icebreaker202 and 4 others like this

FromBrnoCity
  • FromBrnoCity

Don't call me guy, I have no peenus.I have nice new tits btw

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:24 AM

Haha... it's funny to see what kids has on heart to say.
Well, what really bothers me, it taxi services... I mean these drivers and their radio station is annyoin'.

But with everything I am so satisfied, lol.

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:44 PM Edited by Official General, 20 December 2013 - 12:48 PM.

Let's see, I've got an extensive list of things that bother me about GTA V. 

But if I had to name just ONE thing I really don't like about GTA V, is the relatively small number of interiors in Los Santos.

That really bothered me, because the city is stunning to look at and brilliantly created with superb detail. That whatever was really good about LS got overshadowed by the issue of interiors, because for me, if a GTA city does not contain a decent amount of interiors, it just kinda spoils the feeling of immersion in the game. Something which I feel is very important. 

• mikeinthahouse likes this

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 01:13 PM Edited by Alvarez, 20 December 2013 - 01:15 PM.

Pay2fun-Chop.

The loyalty of a man's best friend can be bought with money.

Ripping off bra pieces from beach girls, finding secret items, giving a paw? All great, pay money for it.

No iPhone? Buy it to get the app.

Android device outdated? Buy a new phone to get a malfunctioning app.

If i were to unlock it with mods on PC, i will make myself a criminal for unlocking the paid content.

Too much trouble for a tamagotchi, i say. And the mutt is only twice useful in the game. There are better things that can be modded - providing materials.

Zorenic
  • Zorenic

I'll have a number nine.

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 01:26 PM

The thing that bothers me that Online never works.

TheWarzoneXL
  • TheWarzoneXL

Banging Michael's Housekeeper

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 01:56 PM Edited by TheWarzoneXL, 20 December 2013 - 01:57 PM.

I don't like that fact that you get a wanted level so easily, such as when you kill someone out in the middle of the desert with a silenced weapon, and you automatically get a wanted star. The game may have been programmed this way due to the fact that the police don't patrol the streets as much as they did in GTA IV, and you have to get a wanted level for almost every crime you commit to make up for it. 

• ten-a-penny likes this

Fyttirakkern
  • Fyttirakkern

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 01:58 PM

The f*cked up vehicle spawning system. Go look for a car you want, and you'll never find it. Found the car, everyone has it.

• Lukezordz likes this

Chaboyalexkaz87
  • Chaboyalexkaz87

BIgalgamerboi

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 03:02 PM

The biggest problem I have is when I'm cruising around in my Banshee, none of the songs are really hittin. I want that good club mix but they got the same cookie cutter trash. Throw my boy Skrillex or Afrojack and get that really poppin off. Also, Why are there no clubs like Marquee or M2. I ain't always trying to go to the strip club. Toss a hot spot up in Vinewood and all the girlies would come out. You wouldn't have to go to the strip club. Jus saying.

• UltraGizmo64 likes this

carmelo3
  • carmelo3

Prankster

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 03:33 PM

I got loads

But I'll pick one that I was just reminded of from playing the game just now...

Michaels family is seriously bugged...

why does Amada just walk out of the house at 2am in her sleeping clothes and proceed to walk down the street?

Why does Michael only ever say hello to Tracey when you press the comment button?

Why are the whole family up at 4am eating pizza?

Why is Amanda wearing a tennis outfit and drinking kale juice at 4am?

Why do they all get up and walk off whenever Michael sits down on the couch?

Why does Jimmy ride his bike onto the drive way then just stand there?

This part of the game was clearly rushed.

• UltraGizmo64, Bonnano and ThatGr like this

Osho
  • Osho

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 03:44 PM

^ some nice and observations. could be associated in future story mode updates following up the events although some of it are most likely part of AI scripted behaviours to add some realism

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

Cheater Hater

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 03:54 PM

I hate the stupidity of cops, especially online.

Come on stupid cops I am helping you destroying this dangerous tank that is blowing up all of you! Don't shoot at me or atleast just give me a ticket after instead of killing me!

Anyways. I can deal with it.

But because of this I get angry at the police even if I kow they are just computer controlled npcs but I still want to just kill them all with a minigun and it's so satisfying.

carmelo3
  • carmelo3

Prankster

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 03:57 PM Edited by carmelo3, 20 December 2013 - 03:57 PM.

Surprised the Rockstar Defence Force havnt turned up yet...

• UltraGizmo64 and matajuegos01 like this

Sweettooth187
  • Sweettooth187

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 08:49 PM Edited by Sweettooth187, 20 December 2013 - 08:50 PM.

You know what kind of bothers me and that I never really take into much consideration? GTA is pretty much the most popular videogame franchise in at LEAST the last decade, meaning that the average person prefers to be the bad guy.

Morality issues? Nah...

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:20 PM Edited by Official General, 20 December 2013 - 09:25 PM.

Surprised the Rockstar Defence Force havnt turned up yet...

For real lol

Normally, they got their heavy artillery loaded, locked and ready to fire. I'm surprised their Special Elite squad and Intelligence division has not yet been notified.
  • carmelo3 likes this

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:50 PM

I got loads

But I'll pick one that I was just reminded of from playing the game just now...

Michaels family is seriously bugged...

why does Amada just walk out of the house at 2am in her sleeping clothes and proceed to walk down the street?
Why does Michael only ever say hello to Tracey when you press the comment button?
Why are the whole family up at 4am eating pizza?
Why is Amanda wearing a tennis outfit and drinking kale juice at 4am?
Why do they all get up and walk off whenever Michael sits down on the couch?
Why does Jimmy ride his bike onto the drive way then just stand there?

This part of the game was clearly rushed.

You just described the Special Olympics.

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Bro

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:03 PM

What bothers me is that it's not on PC yet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users