» «
Photo

I need some clarification on the side mission Alien Invasion

2 replies to this topic
Chris2k88
  • Chris2k88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:40 AM Edited by Chris2k88, 20 December 2013 - 01:39 AM.

I don't know if you are aware of this, but I've been watching some of videos on Youtube and I noticed that you can use a more powerful gun, is that right? Like I'm using the spray gun, which takes a long time to kill one. But I see that you can use a gun with a powerful blast to kill the aliens in one shot. Do you understand me? If I can't use any other gun, then how can i get that powerful blast? If you need an example go to: 

Can you write back as soon as you can? Thanks.

Chris2k88
  • Chris2k88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:49 AM Edited by Chris2k88, 20 December 2013 - 02:50 AM.

I understand you can only use one gun, but theres has to be a way to get those powerful shots like in the video. A user over at the playstation board said to aim the head, but you I think they were still aiming at the chest and still getting more power from the gun. 

Can you write back?

rojovo74
  • rojovo74

Prankster

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 10:57 PM

You're talking about the S&F mission called "Grass Roots" - you're equipped with a minigun...if you play as Michael, you get to blast a bunch of aliens, and if/when you play as Trevor, you get to blast a bunch of clowns, and playing as Franklin has a completely different effect. Kinda fun actually...too bad there aren't any other missions like this.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users