Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA 5 is STILL deleting cars. This game sucks so bad.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic
WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 December 2013 - 05:49 PM

Strange. My friend blew up my Mesa three times 2 days ago, and I blew it up myself over twenty times 2 days ago and last night. Try checking in LS Customs for both Tracker and Insurance on the car from time to time. I heard that these can vanish sometimes.

Were you testing this or just really unhappy with your Mesa?

Militia
  • Militia

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 21 December 2013 - 05:49 PM

(Facepalm)

Seeing you whine, gives me a hard-on, lolololol

NeedleBanger
  • NeedleBanger

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 December 2013 - 05:50 PM

Zorgay - I'm only trying to spread the word, you dumbass. This thread isn't for you f*ckheads who suck off this forum daily. It's for the millions of people on the internet who experience the same problems with GTA 5, but don't wanna sign up to some crappy site just to voice their opinion. If the comment box was open to the world, you goofs would be suffocated by all the hate towards this game. Nobody signs up on websites for products they hate. They will read about it though. That's where I come in.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 21 December 2013 - 05:54 PM Edited by Militia, 21 December 2013 - 05:54 PM.

^ What?

LOL

NeedleBanger
  • NeedleBanger

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 December 2013 - 05:57 PM

Strange. My friend blew up my Mesa three times 2 days ago, and I blew it up myself over twenty times 2 days ago and last night. Try checking in LS Customs for both Tracker and Insurance on the car from time to time. I heard that these can vanish sometimes.

Spoiler

Ya all 3 vehicles had trackers. It was questionable at first, but after the Voltic (a car that can only be bought & comes with a tracker) disappearance confirmed that this glitch swallows tracked & insured cars.

It's clearly because the bugs are nowhere close to being worked out of this game yet. My buddy who had $90,000,000 magically appear in his account 5 days ago suddenly had his entire online bank account double yesterday. It exactly doubled, to the dollar. That's a glitch. Now he's running around with something like $250,000,000. This game is f*cked.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• V Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 21 December 2013 - 05:58 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 21 December 2013 - 05:58 PM.

Were you testing this or just really unhappy with your Mesa?

Mesa is my one of my favorites in the game. My friend decided to blow me up for the lulz and when I blew it up myself it was either by accident (after glitching off NY's map) or when I wanted a different car but I was too close to Mesa.

NeedleBanger
  • NeedleBanger

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 December 2013 - 06:00 PM

(Facepalm)

Ya I know, see, you're already sitting there jerkin off to my thread. Get off my dick, I'm not gay like you.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 21 December 2013 - 06:02 PM

(Facepalm)

Ya I know, see, you're already sitting there jerkin off to my thread. Get off my dick, I'm not gay like you.

Sounds about right.  You do know I am trolling you now and just agreeing with you.  I mean, I don't want to give you a heart attack or anything, LOL

Spoiler

Ya all 3 vehicles had trackers. It was questionable at first, but after the Voltic (a car that can only be bought & comes with a tracker) disappearance confirmed that this glitch swallows tracked & insured cars.

It's clearly because the bugs are nowhere close to being worked out of this game yet. My buddy who had $90,000,000 magically appear in his account 5 days ago suddenly had his entire online bank account double yesterday. It exactly doubled, to the dollar. That's a glitch. Now he's running around with something like $250,000,000. This game is f*cked.

Game is f*cked?  Nah, just Online. LOL

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 21 December 2013 - 06:03 PM

NeedleBanger, relax man. Militia hasn't done anything wrong to you, and maybe you are gay, because YOU wanted to 'get him on your dick'?

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 21 December 2013 - 06:11 PM

NeedleBanger, relax man. Militia hasn't done anything wrong to you, and maybe you are gay, because YOU wanted to 'get him on your dick'?

Eh, I don't mind his comments, I can see right through him.  Currently in this topic just to see him flip out at every comment.  Sit back and watch the show lol

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 21 December 2013 - 06:12 PM

You have any popcorn? Or M&M's? :D

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 December 2013 - 06:20 PM

You have any popcorn? Or M&M's? :D

Here

Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif

And this:

M%2526Ms.jpg

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 21 December 2013 - 06:28 PM

This thread has gone way off course-- if someone can convince me it should re-opened.... please state your case in 500 words or less.

Thanks

Spuds

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users