Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA 5 is STILL deleting cars. This game sucks so bad.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic
NeedleBanger
  • NeedleBanger

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:36 PM

Garbage GTA 5 is still deleting peoples' cars, even after R* chirped off like they fixed it. How could this game possibly suck any worse? Take away the sprawling map and you're left with a ps2 game. EVERYTHING is wrong with GTA 5, the only thing I give kudos to is the map.

-Cars are erased from your garage when other players blow you & your personal vehicle at the same time. I think this is a new glitch, and probably a byproduct of their previous "garage vehicle disappearance" gongshow. The glitch could also be from one of these recent (useless) updates. This was confirmed after it happened a third time to me with a car I purchased off that Luxury car site. The previous 2 vehicles that GTA ripped off this way were cars I found on the street, and it was questionable if I had insurance on them or not. This is what happens:

- Some idiot rolls up on you and blows you & your car up
- You phone your insurance company to recover the car that just blew up - no answer.
- You phone your mechanic - he has your car listed as destroyed.
- You phone back the insurance company - no answer.
- You repeat these steps until you finally eject the sh*tty game and let it collect dust, (again).

This happened to me 3 times in 1 sitting. Some guy rolls up - blows my & my personal vehicle up - Mors Mutual says call them - I get f*cked. I couldn't care less about the money to rebuy the cars, but the time I spent finding them is where things become unacceptable. I lost the Schafter & Schwartzer back-to-back, 2 cars that took longer to find than I'll ever bother with again. This game repeatedly f*cks people over, and over, and over, and over. This game should be free when you buy a box of Lucky Charms.

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 December 2013 - 01:26 AM Edited by gear999, 20 December 2013 - 01:38 AM.

Uhh... you know that when you put a car in your garage it only gets a free tracker right? Not insurance.

(EDIT: typos, typos everywhere!)

• SuburbansWorst likes this

SuburbansWorst
  • SuburbansWorst

Liberal Black Activist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 01:37 AM

so much ignorance in Op. smh

NeedleBanger
  • NeedleBanger

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:03 AM

so much ignorance in Op. smh

Wow, another person who throws around the word "ignorant" like they know what they talking about. I think you nee to pull out a dictionary dumbass.
  • SuburbansWorst likes this

NeedleBanger
  • NeedleBanger

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:13 AM

A person who has played video games since the 1st Nintendo, excelled at computer technology their whole life, played all the GTAs to death, and played GTA 5 until reaching rank 78 with $80,000,000 in the online bank doesn't know what they're talking about when it comes to this game? Because that's what ignorant means. The only person who's ignorant is you, not even knowing what the word you're using means. What a dumbass you are. Thanks for commenting.

Uhh... you know that when you put a car in your garage it only gets a free tracker right? Not insurance.

Are you just so use to talking to retards that you assumed I'm one too? Duuuhhh, ya, I know about the tracker. You guys are either dropping out of high school or already have.

SuburbansWorst
  • SuburbansWorst

Liberal Black Activist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:18 AM

A person who has played video games since the 1st Nintendo, excelled at computer technology their whole life, played all the GTAs to death, and played GTA 5 until reaching rank 78 with $80,000,000 in the online bank doesn't know what they're talking about when it comes to this game? Because that's what ignorant means. The only person who's ignorant is you, not even knowing what the word you're using means. What a dumbass you are. Thanks for commenting.

Are you just so use to talking to retards that you assumed I'm one too? Duuuhhh, ya, I know about the tracker. You guys are either dropping out of high school or already have.

if you are saying who you say you are, then howcome someone of your senior still calls people retards? I didn't call you a retard, but just said the op has ignorance all over it. Also im 20 and graduated high school, so yeah, thanks for making it personal, bruh, really helps your image.

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:37 AM

Hahaha, $80,000,000 without glitching, I smell bullsh*t.

NeedleBanger
  • NeedleBanger

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:48 AM

Sorry mods I didn't know I did.

Invading_Quiff - your thought that people somehow morph into totally different people as they move through the decades of their life shows once again how retarded you really are. Ya, like I'm going to stop saying "retard" because I'm not 15. You were in grade 1 around 2000 or some sh*t, that says it all. "Bruh". Unreal. And this ignorance sh*t... If there is ONE person who really knows what's going on here... I have a 49,900 gamerscore on 360 and 900 trophies on ps3, I think it's impossible for me to be ignorant when it comes to video games.

IpuffGTA5 - no no I glitched the sh*t out of the game, and I still do. Do you have the Hotknife yet? But the day before I caught on to this car-disappearance glitch, somebody online gave me & my two friends a total of $200,000,000 within 5 minutes. I got $65,000,000 from that. The other $25,000,000 was from the custom shop glitch.

F*ck you R*.

SuburbansWorst
  • SuburbansWorst

Liberal Black Activist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:52 AM

Sorry mods I didn't know I did.
Invading_Quiff - your thought that people somehow morph into totally different people as they move through the decades of their life shows once again how retarded you really are. Ya, like I'm going to stop saying "retard" because I'm not 15. You were in grade 1 around 2000 or some sh*t, that says it all. "Bruh". Unreal. And this ignorance sh*t... If there is ONE person who really knows what's going on here... I have a 49,900 gamerscore on 360 and 900 trophies on ps3, I think it's impossible for me to be ignorant when it comes to video games.
IpuffGTA5 - no no I glitched the sh*t out of the game, and I still do. Do you have the Hotknife yet? But the day before I caught on to this car-disappearance glitch, somebody online gave me & my two friends a total of $200,000,000 within 5 minutes. I got $65,000,000 from that. The other $25,000,000 was from the custom shop glitch.
F*ck you R*.

lel, okay bruh, you certainly don't seem like a "retard" or "douchebag", you 100% badass cuz of them trophies and gamescore. So impressive, your opinion must mean it's above mine. hahaha
Ur hilarious

cutter666
  • cutter666

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:15 AM Edited by cutter666, 20 December 2013 - 06:38 AM.

Garbage GTA 5 is still deleting peoples' cars, even after R* chirped off like they fixed it. How could this game possibly suck any worse? Take away the sprawling map and you're left with a ps2 game. EVERYTHING is wrong with GTA 5, the only thing I give kudos to is the map.

-Cars are erased from your garage when other players blow you & your personal vehicle at the same time. I think this is a new glitch, and probably a byproduct of their previous "garage vehicle disappearance" gongshow. The glitch could also be from one of these recent (useless) updates. This was confirmed after it happened a third time to me with a car I purchased off that Luxury car site. The previous 2 vehicles that GTA ripped off this way were cars I found on the street, and it was questionable if I had insurance on them or not. This is what happens:

- Some idiot rolls up on you and blows you & your car up
- You phone your insurance company to recover the car that just blew up - no answer.
- You phone your mechanic - he has your car listed as destroyed.
- You phone back the insurance company - no answer.
- You repeat these steps until you finally eject the sh*tty game and let it collect dust, (again).

This happened to me 3 times in 1 sitting. Some guy rolls up - blows my & my personal vehicle up - Mors Mutual says call them - I get f*cked. I couldn't care less about the money to rebuy the cars, but the time I spent finding them is where things become unacceptable. I lost the Schafter & Schwartzer back-to-back, 2 cars that took longer to find than I'll ever bother with again. This game repeatedly f*cks people over, and over, and over, and over. This game should be free when you buy a box of Lucky Charms.

First off,
I agree with you on a lot of your beefs with the game, really I do.
My only question is why do you keep playing?
Since the game came out we have whatched you bitch about this game over and over and over again.
Now here we are 2months later you have beaten the game (probably more then once) and your level 72 online...my question to you is why do you keep playing it?
All the hours you logged on to this game surely you got your $60 bucks worth.
Surely it is entertaining you if not why continue playing?
So gta 5 is not the end all be all of videosgames,so what?
I still enjoy playing it for hours on end as I see you do as well.
  • vRS19TD likes this

ZHPbim
  • ZHPbim

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 08:20 AM

Hahaha flawless response.

Militia
  • Militia

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:10 AM

Lol, what is going on...

masterconch87
  • masterconch87

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:23 AM

Hahaha, $80,000,000 without glitching, I smell bullsh*t.

1385029799292878_animate.gif

i can confirm that..

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 December 2013 - 01:40 PM

Based on my experience, I've rarely lost my cars in either single-player or multiplayer. I'm just telling you how it is for me.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 01:47 PM

^, I don't play online ever as tons know already, but for SP I also never lost a single vehicle as well.  The guy who keeps complaining prob doesn't know how to use the game as it's intended, lol

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 December 2013 - 03:07 PM

You glitched to get $80mill, what makes you think you even know how to handle the cars in the game?

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 03:30 PM

LOL

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 03:32 PM

I've never lost a car online, no problems for me besides not being able to play on launch day...never glitched the game either

...and played GTA 5 until reaching rank 78 with $80,000,000 in the online bank...

All while saying how much it sucks...funny, you're obsessed with a game that you say you hate...you must have very serious obsessive issues

I've played a crap game here and there in my life before, and guess what I did...I STOPPED PLAYING IT...I didn't play it constantly while at the same time continuously talking about how much it sucks

You're at least 30 and you act worse than a pre-teen
  • o ILL AUDIO o likes this

ROT Assassin
  • ROT Assassin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:34 PM

The OP seems to think just because he got achievements and trophies he automatically knows more than all of us, which seems to me he doesn't know all that much because for some reason he's the only one losing cars while the rest have never lost any cars in the first place or haven't lost one since the update, he's the one obviously at fault while rockstar is not. So yeah the IGNORANCE of the OP is pretty high.
  • Militia likes this

NeedleBanger
  • NeedleBanger

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:49 PM

This is classic. Every single one of you are brainless. Forum dwellers are always 98% dick suckers of whatever product the forum is related to, real hard concept to grasp that is. Talking to you f*cksticks is like talking to a rock. The fact that you would bring up something like "I guess OP just doesn't know how to play GTA hyuk hyuk" goes to show how small your thinking really is.

CrazyMutt - You're handicapped and we've already gone over that plenty of times. You are literally wrong every single time you open your mouth.

Assassin - Possibly the dumbest of the bunch. Still throwing around "ignorant" without using it properly. If you were to type my car-disappearance problem exactly how I explained it into Google, you would find many, many other people who had this exact same problem. All of them are rank 50+ and know exactly how to play the game. The only people who haven't experienced any issues with GTA 5 are the ones who are already bent over, getting spit-roasted by R*, like you.

Cutter - Man are you kidding? You & CrazyGoof seriously think I'm still playing this game every day?! Unreal. Here it is in plain English:
- After I played/beat the campaign in 2 weeks (I took my time to let it properly soak in), I played the online game legitimately for a month straight. That's how I got rank 70+. That's how I learned that the "bad" faaaaaaar outweighs the "good" in this game. I bought everything that I thought would be cool (specifically the Buzzard), but I found out what a waste of $$ that was immediately. I've played it 3 times in the last month, for about 10-15min each time (just long enough to piss me off). What brought me back was Cargobob-ing Seadoos up the big waterfalls & having uphill 4x4 mountain climbing races on Seadoos with my buddies - easily the funnest thing to do in the game.

GoofboyRosevelt - IQ: 62
"What makes you think you can even handle the cars in this game?" Hahahahaha oh my god you idiot. Did you even read the part about being rank 78?

Ya, that trophy & gamerscore sh*t means I have more experience than 5 of you clowns combined. You're starting chapter 2, when I've already finished the book! But yes, please tell me how it is, I'm really listening... buncha diluted "feed-me" bitchboys.

The best bang-for-my-buck so far has been going on GTA forums and beaking off this piece of sh*t game & it's drooling minions. F*ck you R*.

Showstopper 26
  • Showstopper 26

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:13 AM

Zee, is that you?

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:29 AM

Zee, is that you?

Zee is a good man, piss off.

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:35 AM

Zee, is that you?

Sorry for being a noob but... who's Zee? I've heard of him/her before but I don't know.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:36 AM Edited by 2281, 21 December 2013 - 12:37 AM.

Zee, is that you?

Sorry for being a noob but... who's Zee? I've heard of him/her before but I don't know.

Former Rockstar Fanboy and member of this forum.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=4AwpMSCZtcA

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• V Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:43 AM

Strange. My friend blew up my Mesa three times 2 days ago, and I blew it up myself over twenty times 2 days ago and last night. Try checking in LS Customs for both Tracker and Insurance on the car from time to time. I heard that these can vanish sometimes.

Spoiler

SuburbansWorst
  • SuburbansWorst

Liberal Black Activist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 December 2013 - 03:32 AM

This is classic. Every single one of you are brainless. Forum dwellers are always 98% dick suckers of whatever product the forum is related to, real hard concept to grasp that is. Talking to you f*cksticks is like talking to a rock. The fact that you would bring up something like "I guess OP just doesn't know how to play GTA hyuk hyuk" goes to show how small your thinking really is.
CrazyMutt - You're handicapped and we've already gone over that plenty of times. You are literally wrong every single time you open your mouth.
Assassin - Possibly the dumbest of the bunch. Still throwing around "ignorant" without using it properly. If you were to type my car-disappearance problem exactly how I explained it into Google, you would find many, many other people who had this exact same problem. All of them are rank 50+ and know exactly how to play the game. The only people who haven't experienced any issues with GTA 5 are the ones who are already bent over, getting spit-roasted by R*, like you.
Cutter - Man are you kidding? You & CrazyGoof seriously think I'm still playing this game every day?! Unreal. Here it is in plain English:
- After I played/beat the campaign in 2 weeks (I took my time to let it properly soak in), I played the online game legitimately for a month straight. That's how I got rank 70+. That's how I learned that the "bad" faaaaaaar outweighs the "good" in this game. I bought everything that I thought would be cool (specifically the Buzzard), but I found out what a waste of $$ that was immediately. I've played it 3 times in the last month, for about 10-15min each time (just long enough to piss me off). What brought me back was Cargobob-ing Seadoos up the big waterfalls & having uphill 4x4 mountain climbing races on Seadoos with my buddies - easily the funnest thing to do in the game.
"What makes you think you can even handle the cars in this game?" Hahahahaha oh my god you idiot. Did you even read the part about being rank 78?
Ya, that trophy & gamerscore sh*t means I have more experience than 5 of you clowns combined. You're starting chapter 2, when I've already finished the book! But yes, please tell me how it is, I'm really listening... buncha diluted "feed-me" bitchboys.
The best bang-for-my-buck so far has been going on GTA forums and beaking off this piece of sh*t game & it's drooling minions. F*ck you R*.

wow, your post is so ignorant. lmao

cutter666
  • cutter666

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:33 AM Edited by cutter666, 21 December 2013 - 04:51 AM.

So..just responding to your response to me:from your own admission, you played the story mode for 2 weeks and then spent a mo. Online.sounds like $60 bucks worth of entertainment to me.
Again, I agree with most of your beefs with it.I dont know why your getting so defensive. This is a fourm,you posted a topic.I'm simply having a conversation with you, kinda the point of the fourm no?I generally was curious why you spend so much time on a game you hate, nothing more.
Further more I'm not a fan boy and I don't defend or droll over rockstar.
Your trophies and online accomplishments mean nothing to me because (to me) its a f*cking videogame not a f*cking way of life.I can be level 100 and have every trophy also but ya know what? I'm not 15 and I have a f*cking life!
  • vRS19TD and Militia like this

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 21 December 2013 - 03:47 PM Edited by Zorvaine, 21 December 2013 - 03:49 PM.

Basically... He comes here and starts complaining for a game he doesn't like yet still plays a lot, expects people's feedback, they share their thoughts to the agenda, some even kindly point out things that might help, he then starts insulting them while furtherly also flaming the game...

He then backs up his horrendously disgusting responses with his ''game scores'' making it seem as if he should be treated morally superior by everyone else and that they should take his ugly insults as ''praises from a superior badass'' when all he proved was how foul mouthed, unreasonable, immature and unintelligent he is. Pathetic.

• vRS19TD likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 21 December 2013 - 05:30 PM

Nah, I win!  I am better than all of you!  Lol, give me a break!

NeedleBanger
  • NeedleBanger

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 December 2013 - 05:42 PM

You guys must wack off to this game at night.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users