Photo

houses coming gtao?

34 replies to this topic
blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:00 AM Edited by blk95ta, 21 December 2013 - 04:01 AM.

I doubt they will release houses as the apt. has a 10 car garage and houses don't making them pointless.

why couldn't the garage be instanced like the current 10 car ones. just because the door is only wide enough for 2 cars and the buildings don't look too big doesn't mean it can't be underground and hold 10-20 cars. 

BBQ RIBS
  • BBQ RIBS

Peon

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:22 AM Edited by BBQ RIBS, 21 December 2013 - 04:25 AM.

So we agree that the point of a house or mansion is that feeling of owning a personal, unique home, right?

The purpose is defeated when there is several people taking Adders out of ''your'' garage and f*cking around on your yard.

No matter how many individual houses there could be, someone is going to have the same house as you.

Separating people for having the same property would put a lot of stress on the servers and it's just not necessary. Imagine if a friend bought the same house as you and then you couldn't play free roam together because of that.

Dasrouse
  • Dasrouse

#1 Super Guy!!!!

• Members
  • Kyrgyzstan

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:25 AM

As mentioned above, the houses are in single player, so there's no reason why they wouldn't be in multiplayer.  You can't buy them in either mode.

As for the talk about only one person owning a property in the session at one time..... er wtf??  I don't see why someone would even think to mention that unless they don't know how the apartments work.  If they did introduce extra properties, like the suggested houses, then why would it be any different?  You'd have a garage door and a property door.  You could have 16 people in the same session, all inside the same property, but it would be their own version of that same property.  That's how properties work in GTAO.

Unless it was explained terribly and I missed something.

And on that note, don't buy the most expensive house or mansion.  Otherwise it will turn into the new Eclipse Towers.  On a different note, I see them not only being more expensive for purchase, but also for maintenance.  After all, I am half Mexican so I figure that landscaping will be "needed" for the homes.  I wonder if there will be any shares in landscaping for purchase in the BAWSAQ.

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:25 AM

Was messing around on the in game internet and found a website that says "Lenny Avery Realty". Clicked it and it has 2 pics of different house and a pic of the downtown area and it says down for maintenance and is currently unavailable. Rockstar said we should be getting the stock market soon and it says around the same thing on that website. Does this mean mansions and houses might be coming our way?!

Rockstar never f*cking said we would get the stock market soon. You are just straight making sh*t up. The Stock Market is a single player feature only. It always has been. It's not going to be released for online.

Houses will not be an online feature either. The setup for houses does not work. There can't be multiple players with the same house. It can't work like a huge apartment complex can.

Sorry, but neither will ever be a feature on GTAO

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:05 AM

Was messing around on the in game internet and found a website that says "Lenny Avery Realty". Clicked it and it has 2 pics of different house and a pic of the downtown area and it says down for maintenance and is currently unavailable. Rockstar said we should be getting the stock market soon and it says around the same thing on that website. Does this mean mansions and houses might be coming our way?!

Houses will not be an online feature either. The setup for houses does not work. There can't be multiple players with the same house. It can't work like a huge apartment complex can.

I find it hard to believe there won't be houses available after seeing this Lenny Avery website.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users