Quantcast

» «
Photo

LSMotorcycleClub Biker Bash! All MCs Welcome!

74 replies to this topic
Sylnstone
  • Sylnstone

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:15 PM

I'm down for the Biker Bash.  Let me know when. 

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

Sanguinary Sons MC "First 6"

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:46 AM

I'm down for the Biker Bash.  Let me know when. 

You got it Stone. I have you on my friends list so you will know when I do. 

coolbabylos
  • coolbabylos

GBMC Vice President

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:31 AM Edited by coolbabylos, 02 January 2014 - 04:29 AM.

Biker Bash Is This sunday the 5th of January 2014. 12pm-12am CST. Yes sir its Official !!!!!! 

A list of event hosts will be posted here soon. Follow this page for a list of official event day hosts.

Once a list of Biker Bash Officials has been posted you may inquire for your invite to a biker bash lobby via xbox live or psn. 

Send a friend request or message to the host of the lobbys that most interests you and you will be responded with your invite. thanks

Rustyy
  • Rustyy

Pirates MC President

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 05:04 AM

This should be good we're defo in

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:13 AM

This should be good we're defo in

Good to have you brother.

CFFC

soulessginger
  • soulessginger

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:25 AM

count us in who do i need to add

Alex Francisco
  • Alex Francisco

PS4: PotatoAsteroid

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 01 January 2014 - 01:54 PM

12pm-12am what? People are in different timezones.

BooSkieLoc
  • BooSkieLoc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 05:53 PM

Put me down for psn. will check it out and attend.

cshllb
  • cshllb

Really awesome guy

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:40 PM

how many psn clubs attending?

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:41 AM

CST I believe.

how many psn clubs attending?

The Two Wheels only gang is going, and their allies on PSN more than likely. We have a couple of PSN chapters to friends of ours, but thats not my thing.

If you want go check out the Two Wheels Only Gang's socialclub and message him. He replies to SC much faster.

Put me down for psn. will check it out and attend.

Alright, I will let them know.

• Alex Francisco likes this

UselessJunk33
  • UselessJunk33

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:31 PM Edited by UselessJunk33, 04 January 2014 - 12:10 PM.

I'd like you to include our club in this Biker Bash- http://socialclub.ro...fanarchybcounty

We have about 20 core members that are on daily, & 101 total members-

We have No allies-

Thanks, Useless

Edit: To remove allies from post-

zenon983
  • zenon983

Biker

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:17 PM

Hello again. You never replied as to if I am getting to come or not. So I would like if you could do that.

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:55 PM

Hello again. You never replied as to if I am getting to come or not. So I would like if you could do that.

Its tomorrow 12-12 CST

coolbabylos
  • coolbabylos

GBMC Vice President

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:17 AM Edited by coolbabylos, 05 January 2014 - 09:20 AM.

XBL Biker Bash Lobby Hosts as Fallows 

GamerTag                                   Game Mode                                       Hosting Time 

coolbabylos-------------------- Free-roam/Various game modes ---------12pm-12am CST

FhM pestilence------------------TDM/Various game modes-----------------6pm-12am PST 

xSYLNSTONEx-----------------------Free-roam Neutral-----------------------6pm-10pm 

KOPP3s---------------------------TDM/Various game modes ----------------9pm- 12am MTN

jr0x89----------------------------------Free-roam Neutral-----------------------3pm-5pm EST 

Enj0ylilD0pandA---------------------Free-roam Mayhem--------------------12pm-12am PST

dolla bill8-------------------------------Racing------------------------------------3pm-12am ATL

Message (bikerbash) to the posted gamer tags above to receive your invites to lobby's that most interest you and your crew. 

Note: Time zones will be updated as I receive that information shortly. Thank you 

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:23 AM

I think this will be a lot of fun. I have heard a lot of positives for this.

cshllb
  • cshllb

Really awesome guy

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 05:13 AM

Any Psn M.C crews can message me for my psn.

Always interested in meeting new M.C, wishing GTA:O was multiplatform!

CloudHigh
  • CloudHigh

MJ2

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:09 PM

I am not sure if FHM will accept our clubs. I originally showed support for this and mentioned how I could help run PS3, which he was cool with. However when he pulled hos support over Territory Wars, my club was removed from the event completely.

I would have understood having some other MC run it, but to remove a club from an event, because you have issues over something unrelated is sad.

From how this is going FHM wants all MCs to equal hid standard and no one else's. However that will back fire because eventually he will start claiming they all stole ideas... Again that is just sad.

It would have been nice for DWMC to be part of this, but alas, FHM has clearly shown he wants nothing to do with DWMC.

Regardless Good Luck to all MCs involved and have fun.

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:34 PM

I am not sure if FHM will accept our clubs. I originally showed support for this and mentioned how I could help run PS3, which he was cool with. However when he pulled hos support over Territory Wars, my club was removed from the event completely.

I would have understood having some other MC run it, but to remove a club from an event, because you have issues over something unrelated is sad.

From how this is going FHM wants all MCs to equal hid standard and no one else's. However that will back fire because eventually he will start claiming they all stole ideas... Again that is just sad.

It would have been nice for DWMC to be part of this, but alas, FHM has clearly shown he wants nothing to do with DWMC.

Regardless Good Luck to all MCs involved and have fun.

Lol I gave the credit to the MC biker bash to chainsoar, the guy who started doing these long ago.

Your MC is no longer invited because I have a personal problem with you, and its my event.

Welcome to the world man.

Go make a PS3 biker bash, heck you can even take our banner and say you did it.

Not like you dont do that.

CloudHigh
  • CloudHigh

MJ2

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:09 AM

Lol I am not upset that you removed my club, in fact I would rather not associate with clubs linked to you. It would be a waste.

Lol and again claiming we stole a concept which you had next no ideas for. I was just suprised how big of a tantrum you had and have been having.

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:33 AM

Lol I am not upset that you removed my club, in fact I would rather not associate with clubs linked to you. It would be a waste.

Lol and again claiming we stole a concept which you had next no ideas for. I was just suprised how big of a tantrum you had and have been having.

You insult a lot for a guy not upset.

CloudHigh
  • CloudHigh

MJ2

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:58 AM

I am being accused of stealing and I am not to defend myself? I am not upset in the least, but I am not going to let you slander me because your a hypocritical child who is throwing a tantrum.

Anyways I am done flooding this event that you brought your personal issue to. Good luck to all involved. I hope this shows all other clubs how little faith and trust they should put in you. After all, if their club is similar to yours, you will probably accuse them of stealing from you too.

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 01:15 AM Edited by FhM Pestilence, 06 January 2014 - 01:19 AM.

I am being accused of stealing and I am not to defend myself? I am not upset in the least, but I am not going to let you slander me because your a hypocritical child who is throwing a tantrum.

Anyways I am done flooding this event that you brought your personal issue to. Good luck to all involved. I hope this shows all other clubs how little faith and trust they should put in you. After all, if their club is similar to yours, you will probably accuse them of stealing from you too.

Well I am kind of upset with the MC "Sancuinary Sons MC" for taking my patch and name but other than that not really. A lot of clubs respect me for the constant events I do and the work I put in with the MC Commission (now 14 MCs I believe).

Edit: now I know what you're thinking, sanguinary and sancuinary are totally different. You're right. I also didnt invent the word sanguinary so I guess you got me there too.

TysonWills
  • TysonWills

Bandidos PSN chapter President

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 03:13 AM

Wouldve been good to take part in thats for sure!

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 03:16 AM

Wouldve been good to take part in thats for sure!

We will probably do it again in the future, so I will keep you guys posted.

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 08:30 PM

Didnt see any SOULS there last night, did you guys go or did you not because the GBMC was there?

Alex Francisco
  • Alex Francisco

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 06 January 2014 - 11:29 PM

I didn't play all weekend beacause of a tooth ace, so didn't have the time to check up on who was going from our crew.
Most of them had an all nighter saturday, I guess they forgot about it. Have no beef with GBMC anymore. (Territory wars are stupid and a waste of time)

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 11:44 PM

I didn't play all weekend beacause of a tooth ace, so didn't have the time to check up on who was going from our crew.
Most of them had an all nighter saturday, I guess they forgot about it. Have no beef with GBMC anymore. (Territory wars are stupid and a waste of time)

I cant tell if thats a punch to my game or just a comment.

Alex Francisco
  • Alex Francisco

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 07 January 2014 - 08:13 AM

Haha, no! Just a comment. so many mc's with the same territory, would be a endless war. That's my personal opinion.

Dionysos77Gaming
  • Dionysos77Gaming

Biker

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 04:37 PM

No, I got all confused with the time schedule and didn't get any of your gamertags in time. Well, two, but those were past midnight for me.

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:52 PM

Haha, no! Just a comment. so many mc's with the same territory, would be a endless war. That's my personal opinion.

Our game is a lot more relaxed than that. Its not about one crew owning the map, its about showing you are boss lol. Its essentially risk+TDM. You guys should take it to church and talk about it. I would like the souls involved. If you have any questions hit me up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users