Photo

Rearranging Garage After 1.08

8 replies to this topic
Emriin
  • Emriin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:03 PM

My old method no longer works. Anyone have a verified way to rearrage cars after the 1.08 patch?

Emriin
  • Emriin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:31 PM

Bump...

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:20 PM

You need to have an empty space in the garage. then fill it with one of the free vehicles from the BeachBum Update, or the SE/CE. 

This also gets rid of your insurance on the vehicle, so make sure you have the money to re-insure them.

01.) Take the car parked in the space that you want out of the garage, after you exit, order another free car to replace the current car

02.) drive the car you took out of your garage into your garage and replace the first free vehicle.

03.) Get the car you wanted in the first space out of the garage.

04.) Order another free car to replace the current vehicle

05.) Drive the car into the garage. replace the free vehicle in the spot you want the current car.

repeat until you're satisfied with the order.

BlakeAlv
  • BlakeAlv

Admin Yo

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:56 AM

when you order a new car taking the place of the car your already in, it kicks you out doesnt it? or are you saying you have to have 1 car you are ready and willing to get rid of... because idk lol.

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:08 AM

It doesnt kick you out if you're in it. But test it with a free car if you don't believe me.

BlakeAlv
  • BlakeAlv

Admin Yo

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 10:36 AM

I already attempted doing that 2 days ago or so (after the patch) and it kicked me out becasue a different friend told me the same thing and I no longer had access to the car so F that idea.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:11 PM

It doesnt kick you out if you're in it. But test it with a free car if you don't believe me.

Yes it does, have you tried it since 1.08, it kick you out of the car and you CANNOT enter it again. this is new since 1.08

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:16 PM

It is really necessary to rearrange vehicles in your garage when all you are going to do is drive one out so you can roam around the streets in one and modify it? I see no reason for a feature like this to be in place.

Emriin
  • Emriin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:42 PM

This method does in fact work, the key to it is you have to WALK out of your garage after replacing the car with something off the street.

If you do not do this, your car is gone!

This method works after 1.08! Thank you!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users