• This topic is locked This topic is locked
829 replies to this topic
gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 01:23 AM

You all made this car seem so wonderful and extravagant so I had to get me one. After doing the mission for Gerald, I got it and quickly put my loss/ theft on it. Then I placed it in my garage and just looked at it for a moment. Now I am thinking about what I want to do with it, any suggestions??

at the very least put tuner tires on it . it wont fishtail as often with them on . 

• UchihaRingo likes this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 01:39 AM Edited by blk95ta, 19 January 2014 - 01:50 AM.

this is my Phoenix that has the custom screaming chicken emblem on the hood for my crew Phoenix Trans Am

http://socialclub.ro...hoenix_trans_am

0_0.jpg

Smokey thumbs up this thread.
SmokeyBandit_154Pyxurz.jpg

That's the bandit. Jackie gleason was smokey.
  • White_Trash_Skep likes this

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

Car Enthusiast/Creepy Fetishist.

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:03 AM

i got two of them, gonna take a picture of my other one soon

0_0.jpg

in the meantime i'm gonna replace the fly catcher on this one now that i got the other one unlocked.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 03:11 PM

My first go to car when i was survivng of $20K and a two vehicle garage back in the old days. Can't believe i sold it.

zHxbovF.jpg

Duperlicious!!

Well I need to find another Phoenix asap, now that my Coquette is lost forever to the Slot 1 MMI bug.  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

RossCA
  • RossCA

Hustler

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:29 PM

yesterday while looking for the albany manana

i found this lime green phoenix.

i havent completed all the stunt jumps for lime green

so i think that was a nice find :D

0_0.jpg

That is a very nice find. I don't recall seeing them ever in free mode, but maybe its been a good while. 

MrCamo
  • MrCamo

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:37 PM

I thought you might "like" my post Malibu. Btw that is my first car I bought when I was 18.
I find them more often when I'm in a room with just one other player. It always seems like there is a greater variety of cars that spawn in rooms with just two people.
  • Malibu454 likes this

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:29 PM

I thought you might "like" my post Malibu. Btw that is my first car I bought when I was 18.
I find them more often when I'm in a room with just one other player. It always seems like there is a greater variety of cars that spawn in rooms with just two people.

Cool.. Chevys Rule! I've had a quite a few over the years. That's why I'll miss my Coquette.
I have a tricked out Vigero also reminds me of a 69 Camaro a bit
IRL I have a 79 Malibu wagon project my son and I are working on. He's gonna be 16 in a few months
We've got a 454 to rebuild to swap in there. But we'll keep the small block in it for now.
I notice more variety with less players and even by myself. I'll just keep switching sessions and find another Phoenix

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:46 PM

I pre

I used to have one of these. Sold it for the Ruiner.

wow what a fail . the ruiner is such an easy car to find .

It is, however I enjoy the Ruiner more than the Phoenix.

Not fail.

I prefer the Ruiner as well, I dunno I don't like how the Pheonix in this game looks that much. 

MrCamo
  • MrCamo

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:15 PM

Good to hear about the wagon project. My biggest car mistake was not buying a 69 454 SS clone chevel my dads friend was selling for 3500. (Kicks self again)

MrCamo
  • MrCamo

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:26 PM

I love the way the phoenix drives. You need to respect the throttle control it allows for sliding. Play some gran turismo and master the Dodge Viper then come back to the Phoenix and you'll understand how to release it's potential.

Dopey™
  • Dopey™

Peon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:05 AM

Tried to replicate my RL car lol

z3P6F01.jpg

pZ6oN2g.png

Still love my Phoenix though!

• SuperJude™ and Malibu454 like this

nopking
  • nopking

GSG9

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:48 AM

My Phoenix with phosphoric yellow crew color and crew emblem:

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:51 AM

0_0.jpg

That is a very nice find. I don't recall seeing them ever in free mode, but maybe its been a good while. 

I found the same car yesterday in free roam, I parked it right in front of a guy who was "paused" hope he liked the surprise when he came back!

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:27 PM

0_0.jpg

I found the same car yesterday in free roam, I parked it right in front of a guy who was "paused" hope he liked the surprise when he came back!

i found that exact color pheonix by the docks yesterday in online mode . would have taken it if i hadnt had one already .  

GTAmazing
  • GTAmazing

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:43 PM

Anyone up for a Phoenix based crew?? (XBOX)

I love the Phoenix. Stunner looks, great handling. I don't care if your Gauntlet is better in stats or your Dominator looks sexy. This muscle car will take on anything.

I'm thinking we could chill and own the streets, also do racing and whatever you want really.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:48 PM Edited by gtaocicat, 20 January 2014 - 06:48 PM.

I love the Phoenix. Stunner looks, great handling. I don't care if your Gauntlet is better in stats or your Dominator looks sexy. This muscle car will take on anything.

I'm thinking we could chill and own the streets, also do racing and whatever you want really.

too bad you are on xbox or i would glady take you up on your offer . btw i love the gauntlet too

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:47 AM

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

Didn't go nuts with mods to the body. Wanted to keep the main focus on the emblem featuring Bettie Page on the hood. In hindsight, I could have matched the "LUNA" font to that of the Phoenix itself but that may be a rainy day art project.

A few weeks ago I had a friend stand on the roof and try to headshot me through the t-tops. They appeared to be invincible. Even when the rest of the car is close to being totaled the t-tops seem to remain intact. If I could just get a car completely covered in t-tops it would be a tankbuster from hell.

gorgeous

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Not The Nicest Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:08 AM

I put that huge spoiler on and took it right back off. Distracting and kind of ugly.

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

Car Enthusiast/Creepy Fetishist.

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:12 AM

I put that huge spoiler on and took it right back off. Distracting and kind of ugly.

it won't look good to you unless you're a fan of the plymouth superbird

• s1ckmad3 likes this

bonedeth667
  • bonedeth667

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:06 PM

wow this thread has some ugly a** phoenix's in it.

Dopey™
  • Dopey™

Peon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:42 PM

wow this thread has some ugly a** phoenix's in it.

Reported.

P0lymorphine
  • P0lymorphine

Hard Like 25M Heroics

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:52 PM Edited by P0lymorphine, 21 January 2014 - 02:54 PM.

i have one up for grabs on xbox atm. no tracker. held on an invite only.

i have one in my garage already so yeh.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.

anyone wanting it my gamertag is: p0lymorphine (0 = zero)

only gonna hold it for around 15-20 mins

0_0.jpg

edit: sorry if this is a bad place to post this. personally i thought an appreciation thread may find it a home :p 

• s1ckmad3 likes this

RossCA
  • RossCA

Hustler

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:50 PM

You should start a thread on it and I would gladly join. I'd love to meet up with other Phoenix owners. 

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:55 PM

You should start a thread on it and I would gladly join. I'd love to meet up with other Phoenix owners. 

i would meet up with other pheonix owners if it was on ps3

• s1ckmad3 likes this

RossCA
  • RossCA

Hustler

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:57 PM

Here's mine.

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

• blk95ta and Schweppez like this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:27 PM

Actually I created one already. That's how there are Phoenixes with the "screaming chicken" on the hood.

unfortunately the club is full at 300 members now. I'm thinking maybe a spin-off crew should be made with one of the different trans am hood birds. i've heard people say they'd love to see a red phoenix, or blue, or silver. 

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:49 PM

i would join that crew but my max is two crews . 

GTAmazing
  • GTAmazing

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:59 PM Edited by GTAmazing, 21 January 2014 - 05:59 PM.

I'd do anything to be in that crew. Maybe you could make another one? I made a post previously and got a good 20 people who are interested.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:03 PM Edited by blk95ta, 21 January 2014 - 06:04 PM.

I think i can only make one, but If someone knows how to edit the logo and wants to do one of the other style logos, they could to a Phoenix Trans Am 2 or something like that

btw here's a cool video from Modern Marvels about the Trans Am of the 1970s.

131128.jpgTrans Am on Modern MarvelsA DV cap!

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:04 PM

I'd do anything to be in that crew. Maybe you could make another one? I made a post previously and got a good 20 people who are interested.

id join if anybody can make a crew of phoenixs for the ps3

I think i can only make one, but If someone knows how to edit the logo and wants to do one of the other style logos, they could to a Phoenix Trans Am 2 or something like that

btw here's a cool video from Modern Marvels about the Trans Am of the 1970s.

http://www.streetfir...-cap_131128.htm

Actually I created one already. That's how there are Phoenixes with the "screaming chicken" on the hood.

unfortunately the club is full at 300 members now. I'm thinking maybe a spin-off crew should be made with one of the different trans am hood birds. i've heard people say they'd love to see a red phoenix, or blue, or silver. 

mine was repainted to blood red ill post a pic later

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users