Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:36 AM

bump

JiNX77
  • JiNX77

Spanakopita!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:26 AM

Maybe I'm really lucky but I see a Phoenix parked near where you take cars for Simeon all the time. At least every 3rd time I go to the area. I also see them a lot coming down the OCH. Mine has been parked a while, time to blow out those cobwebs.

jammyoharasmith
  • jammyoharasmith

Peon

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:58 PM

i did have a phoenix but i just wasnt a big fan so replaced it with a rancher

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:44 PM

Maybe I'm really lucky but I see a Phoenix parked near where you take cars for Simeon all the time. At least every 3rd time I go to the area. I also see them a lot coming down the OCH. Mine has been parked a while, time to blow out those cobwebs.

damn luck you seriously i tried twice for 3 hours straight going back and forth from the race track back to the dicks and nothing

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:42 PM

damn luck you seriously i tried twice for 3 hours straight going back and forth from the race track back to the dicks and nothing

it took me my third try with the sand king XL , and after driving in it for hours  to get a pheonix to appear . so yeah i would say that guy is lucky . oh and btw it never has appeared by the race track or at the docks .  the two places i found a pheonix in the past was near the aquducts not far from the tunnel entrance and then just before the LSC on the way to the docks.  both times took me hours of driving around . and since i got my last one i have yet to see another . i dont care what anyone says , the pheonix is one of the top 3 to 5 rarest cars in the game  and noone can change my mind on that

• s1ckmad3 likes this

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:30 AM

it took me my third try with the sand king XL , and after driving in it for hours  to get a pheonix to appear . so yeah i would say that guy is lucky . oh and btw it never has appeared by the race track or at the docks .  the two places i found a pheonix in the past was near the aquducts not far from the tunnel entrance and then just before the LSC on the way to the docks.  both times took me hours of driving around . and since i got my last one i have yet to see another . i dont care what anyone says , the pheonix is one of the top 3 to 5 rarest cars in the game  and noone can change my mind on that

true that thanks for my phoenix that is staying in my garage foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr such rare car lol

EvanBear96
  • EvanBear96

I won't stop until I reach full nirvana!!

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:34 AM

0_0.jpg

I love mine! <3

• s1ckmad3, MookStunna and SaveTheZombies like this

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:35 AM

0_0.jpg

I love mine! <3

emblem is sick \m/

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:37 AM

true that thanks for my phoenix that is staying in my garage foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr such rare car lol

i hope it stays in your garage forever , it took you alot of effort to get , plus its a great car anyway.  btw do you still have that low rider  car that i found for you?

0_0.jpg

I love mine! <3

emblem is sick \m/

yeah that emblem is awesome 

EvanBear96
  • EvanBear96

I won't stop until I reach full nirvana!!

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:42 AM

i hope it stays in your garage forever , it took you alot of effort to get , plus its a great car anyway.  btw do you still have that low rider  car that i found for you?

0_0.jpg

I love mine! <3

emblem is sick \m/

Thanks! I appreciate it!

• s1ckmad3 likes this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:48 AM

0_0.jpg

I love mine! <3

emblem is sick \m/

Thanks! I appreciate it!

you are welcome . if i had that emblem all my cars would be black and/or red

• s1ckmad3 likes this

TheHammer
  • TheHammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 10:09 AM Edited by jcph3, 23 December 2013 - 10:14 AM.

Once the turbo is unlocked, the Phoenix has UNGODLY speed. Expect to drift/slide every virtually corner in it. BUT that revving sound is wonderful. My Phoenix is currently black with gold stripes. I had it white with black stripes. The more 'stock' it looks in terms of paint job, the more tough it looks in My opinion. The only visual upgrade that I do not like is the high-rise spoiler. It makes the car look LESS aerodynamic.

The rear wings first appeared on the 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona and the 1970 Plymouth Superbird, the first 2 production cars designed using a wind tunnel. The height of the wing allowed it to ride in "clean air"  instead of the wake of the car in front. (it also allowed the trunk to open on the production models)

Nascar banned the wings before the 1971 season, youtube has some nice videos of the wind tunnel tests

• DannyJayMMM likes this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:00 PM

Once the turbo is unlocked, the Phoenix has UNGODLY speed. Expect to drift/slide every virtually corner in it. BUT that revving sound is wonderful. My Phoenix is currently black with gold stripes. I had it white with black stripes. The more 'stock' it looks in terms of paint job, the more tough it looks in My opinion. The only visual upgrade that I do not like is the high-rise spoiler. It makes the car look LESS aerodynamic.

The rear wings first appeared on the 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona and the 1970 Plymouth Superbird, the first 2 production cars designed using a wind tunnel. The height of the wing allowed it to ride in "clean air"  instead of the wake of the car in front. (it also allowed the trunk to open on the production models)

Nascar banned the wings before the 1971 season, youtube has some nice videos of the wind tunnel tests

interesting info

marshall87
  • marshall87

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:17 PM

I tried to make mine look like K.I.T.T from Knightrider :)

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Thats EXACTLY how mine sits. Same rims everything. I HATE the huge spoiler and all that crazy sh*t. Nice car.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:21 PM

well i like my huge spoiler

jammyoharasmith
  • jammyoharasmith

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:17 PM

changed my mind about getting rid of the phoenix and found a replacement after about 2 hours of searching.. it looks like this now0_0.jpg

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:20 PM

changed my mind about getting rid of the phoenix and found a replacement after about 2 hours of searching.. it looks like this now0_0.jpg

nice

DannyJayMMM
  • DannyJayMMM

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:25 PM

The Phoenix has to be one of the truly legit rare-spawn car in the game; when I first started playing GTAO, I looked up on a wiki which are the available cars, and their sell prices at LSC (I was grinding out money every 48 minutes lol), and read about the 'spawn spots' for 'hard to find' cars, such as Rat Loader (cool engine mod but in actuality for Me, a slowish dirty car), 'Sultan' (that car spawns so much), etc. A few drive-bys, and boom, whichever car that I was looking for showed up. But the Phoenix... HOURS of searching. And since having one, I think that I've seen maybe 3 or 4 total, not counting the Hay No Bronca mission. Truly a rare car.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:36 PM

The Phoenix has to be one of the truly legit rare-spawn car in the game; when I first started playing GTAO, I looked up on a wiki which are the available cars, and their sell prices at LSC (I was grinding out money every 48 minutes lol), and read about the 'spawn spots' for 'hard to find' cars, such as Rat Loader (cool engine mod but in actuality for Me, a slowish dirty car), 'Sultan' (that car spawns so much), etc. A few drive-bys, and boom, whichever car that I was looking for showed up. But the Phoenix... HOURS of searching. And since having one, I think that I've seen maybe 3 or 4 total, not counting the Hay No Bronca mission. Truly a rare car.

i am never getting rid of mine

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:41 PM

Phoenix is a cool car for sure. I had one done up Gold w black.
I see lots of them when I see them
When I do I grab one and take it for a spin.
I'll have to keep one again
I was on a Bucaneer kick for a bit I had 4 of em 3 gang cars and a custom.
Top end, that Phoenix boogies once it gets going.

DannyJayMMM
  • DannyJayMMM

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:41 PM Edited by DannyJayMMM, 23 December 2013 - 06:41 PM.

The same here. We Phoenix owners need to start a car club!

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:52 PM

sounds good to me . my pheonix is my main car these days . 

marshall87
  • marshall87

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 07:06 PM

Hmm, when I finally found one I immediately hopped in and drove it around but I didn't see any more spawn. Just that one in a crowd of other cars.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 07:07 PM

Hmm, when I finally found one I immediately hopped in and drove it around but I didn't see any more spawn. Just that one in a crowd of other cars.

yeah that is what usually happens to me when i drive mine . 

jammyoharasmith
  • jammyoharasmith

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:00 PM

nice

thanks

yeah like make a crew or something?

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:08 PM

nice

thanks

yeah like make a crew or something?

well st1ckmad and i are in a crew , you could always ask him about joining our crew

bomexsaturn
  • bomexsaturn

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:38 PM

I usually don't troll, but, does your character have a mullet? Does he smoke newports? Does he have a beer gut? Is he wearing a stained white tank top? Is he missing at least one front tooth? Im just curious if the gta stereotype matches real life camaro owners. I usually picture a fat joe dirt driving these cars in real life.

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 12:37 AM

I usually don't troll, but, does your character have a mullet? Does he smoke newports? Does he have a beer gut? Is he wearing a stained white tank top? Is he missing at least one front tooth? Im just curious if the gta stereotype matches real life camaro owners. I usually picture a fat joe dirt driving these cars in real life.

nope i just love muscle cars and no im not fat with a mullet lmao

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:35 AM

nope i just love muscle cars and no im not fat with a mullet lmao

me neither . you would be surprised at how many city folk love muscle cars 

lann3fors
  • lann3fors

Domestic Battery

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 09:13 AM

Replaced my Bullet with this:

0_0.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users