Photo

Phoenix ... love it such muscle car

825 replies to this topic
s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 05:02 PM Edited by s1ckmad3, 20 March 2014 - 03:42 PM.

0_0.jpg

The official "Phoenix" topic post pics of your ride here also if you need assistance in acquiring this rare vehicle you can ask here as well but before you do please follow these steps on how to get one:

1. Drive a Sandking Xl from the docks where simeon's garage is located all the way up to mirror park phoneix's should spawn.

2. Have a friend with a phoenix go to the docks where simeons garage is and have him set his spawn location to "last location" and have him find a new session and phoenix's should spawn in the parking lot when found have him invite you to his session.

3. The "No Hay Bronca" method to acquire a Phoenix has been patched by R* this was done and confirmed by me (s1ckmad3) and Gtaocicat & SMFtwstdHICK (<---he found out the hard way lol)

• Malibu454 likes this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:50 PM

and you can thank me for turning you to that car since you were trying to help me get one lol. btw i finally got the "no hay bronca" mission last night a few hours after i got the pheonix . so i went and did it and found a pheonix before i went to blow up the cars. then i took it from where i found it , blew up the cars and then found the gang leader , it turns out the pheonix i found and took was his because he took off on a motorcycle . so i rammed him and killed him , then i decided to keep it after doing the mission , i just replaced the old pheonix , it looks the same as the one you saw me in last night , but i left the original plates on as a souvineer and reminder of where i got it from

• DannyJayMMM likes this

DannyJayMMM
  • DannyJayMMM

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:57 PM

I love the Phoenix; it's My go-to car when I want to look badass lol. Didn't take the Phoenix during mission, found it in solo session roaming around... for hours.
  • xXRobbie98Xx likes this

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:00 PM

and you can thank me for turning you to that car since you were trying to help me get one lol. btw i finally got the "no hay bronca" mission last night a few hours after i got the pheonix . so i went and did it and found a pheonix before i went to blow up the cars. then i took it from where i found it , blew up the cars and then found the gang leader , it turns out the pheonix i found and took was his because he took off on a motorcycle . so i rammed him and killed him , then i decided to keep it after doing the mission , i just replaced the old pheonix , it looks the same as the one you saw me in last night , but i left the original plates on as a souvineer and reminder of where i got it from

lol thank you i completely forgot about that car until you came along i finally replaced the horrid looking cheetah, lol you kept the plates lmao thats sadistic but wicked indeed

I love the Phoenix; it's My go-to car when I want to look badass lol. Didn't take the Phoenix during mission, found it in solo session roaming around... for hours.

me too i hate how it handles on the rain though but other than that its epic, lucky you i spent 4 + hours looking for it and nothing it took for me to get the "no hay bronca" mission.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:08 PM

i love my pheonix as well.  and yeah i agree it doesnt handle very well in the rain and you have to slow down when making turns or it will likely fish tail , wich is why i had a hard time keeping up wtih you last night during the missions .  after putting on the tuner tires , i noticed the handling was indeed slightly better and can handle turns a little better.   btw i dont understand how anyone can say that car isnt rare because it almost never spawns and in my case when i drive my pheonix no other ones spawn

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:31 PM

i love my pheonix as well.  and yeah i agree it doesnt handle very well in the rain and you have to slow down when making turns or it will likely fish tail , wich is why i had a hard time keeping up wtih you last night during the missions .  after putting on the tuner tires , i noticed the handling was indeed slightly better and can handle turns a little better.   btw i dont understand how anyone can say that car isnt rare because it almost never spawns and in my case when i drive my pheonix no other ones spawn

yeah me too i drove everywhere and not one so far

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:38 PM

on the plus side it i feel damned proud driving the only pheonix around lol

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:40 PM

hahaha me too i havent seen any yet ever since i played online that including players driving it.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:47 PM

hahaha me too i havent seen any yet ever since i played online that including players driving it.

you are the only other player that i have seen driving it since i started playing it .  

• s1ckmad3 likes this

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:53 PM

you are the only other player that i have seen driving it since i started playing it .  

hahah me too

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:26 PM

if i get that mission again i am gonna take the pheonix from the gang leader again and then try to sell it once the mission ends . 

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:36 PM

Was that a gang car Phoenix?
Special paint and mods?

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:40 PM

Special paint and mods?

its the pheonix you can find in the mission "no hay broca"

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:42 PM

Special paint and mods?

yes gang car but not fully modded though

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:48 PM

Special paint and mods?

yes gang car but not fully modded though

yeah that is true

MrCamo
  • MrCamo

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:19 AM

Mine is baby blue with no visible mods except t tops and the grill cover. Total sleeper though. Cool fact: Phoenix is the fastest muscle car stock according to the gta book

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:42 AM

Cool.

Visual mods, I meant. I jacked a couple of the other gang cars and they had limo tint windows, custom wheels, extra chrome trim on the Tornado and they were lowered also.

Never any engine upgrades.

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:00 AM

Cool.

Visual mods, I meant. I jacked a couple of the other gang cars and they had limo tint windows, custom wheels, extra chrome trim on the Tornado and they were lowered also.

man i wish they had max engine and transmission upgrades

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:31 AM

Cool.

i wish i had the turbo upgrades

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:50 AM Edited by Malibu454, 20 December 2013 - 04:58 PM.

Cool.

Trade...uh...I mean win some races
I made a fun little short track that's perfect for it.
http://rsg.ms/1c5JBlR
But, your on PSN though aren't you?
I'm on Xbox..

CaptainSpaceCat
  • CaptainSpaceCat

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:01 PM

I didn't like it at all when I first got in one. I love muscle cars - some of them look like beasts - but I thought the Phoenix was pretty ugly. I only grabbed one by chance down at the docks after making a delivery to Simeon. There were some chumps after me and after I rinsed them, it started to grow on me. Enough so that my Bifta was replaced. Once all the upgrades are applied it becomes an absolute monster. Now I love it.0_0.jpg

• Schweppez, s1ckmad3 and MookStunna like this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 03:08 PM

Cool.

i got noone to trade.. i mean win some races with 

• Xcandidlawyerx likes this

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:26 PM

Cool.

nice ill pm you my psn

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:50 PM

Cool.

nice ill pm you my psn

dude i think he is on xbox

h1r0ll3r
  • h1r0ll3r

Calm and cool with just a hint of psychotic tendencies

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:07 PM

Finally found one of these and it goes perfectly next to my Sabre Turbo. Handling is a tad awkward but still nice. 

DannyJayMMM
  • DannyJayMMM

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:09 PM

Once the turbo is unlocked, the Phoenix has UNGODLY speed. Expect to drift/slide every virtually corner in it. BUT that revving sound is wonderful. My Phoenix is currently black with gold stripes. I had it white with black stripes. The more 'stock' it looks in terms of paint job, the more tough it looks in My opinion. The only visual upgrade that I do not like is the high-rise spoiler. It makes the car look LESS aerodynamic.
  • MookStunna likes this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:16 PM

Once the turbo is unlocked, the Phoenix has UNGODLY speed. Expect to drift/slide every virtually corner in it. BUT that revving sound is wonderful. My Phoenix is currently black with gold stripes. I had it white with black stripes. The more 'stock' it looks in terms of paint job, the more tough it looks in My opinion. The only visual upgrade that I do not like is the high-rise spoiler. It makes the car look LESS aerodynamic.

mine is midnight purple infused with the crew color which is black , with mindnight purple tuner tires . with the high rise spoiler but i have bene thinking about removing the high rise spoiler 

DannyJayMMM
  • DannyJayMMM

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:50 PM

Nice look!

Mart1001
  • Mart1001

Peon

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:01 PM

I tried to make mine look like K.I.T.T from Knightrider :)

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• s1ckmad3, MookStunna and SaveTheZombies like this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:24 PM

Nice look!

mine or the other guy?

1 user(s) are reading this topic