Photo

Bury the Hatchet: Trevor's POV

8 replies to this topic
Billybob217
  • Billybob217

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:57 PM

I replayed the mission Bury the Hatchet today but i was Trevor when I chose to replay the mission, which caused me to play the mission through Trevor's point of view. At first i thought this was a glitch because the car he was in disappeared and i couldn't see Michael running after me. I ended up driving to Trevor's airfield and calling Ron and flying to North Yankton. I just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this? Is it supposed to happen because me and everyone i know did the mission as Michael. 

nuer
  • nuer

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:58 PM

That's normal. You can also start the mission using Trevor.

MadDasher
  • MadDasher

Professional Driver

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:20 PM

You can also start the missions as Franklin. This causes you to walk in on Michael and Trevor fighting with Trevor storming out, Franklin gets upset and shoots Michael in the face. Franklin then goes after Trevor and goes to the graveyard. Here Franklin sends his dog after Trevor who bites him in the d***. He then keeps hitting Trevor until he stops moving. After realizing what he has done he calls Lamar and Lester to have a three-way. They both decline and call him gay. After that Franklin gets in a plane and crashes it into the Maze tower ending the story line. You then have to start the campaign all over again. Owh and the Epsilon leader guy was there too just sucking his own b****...

• Timely likes this

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:28 PM

You can also start the missions as Franklin. This causes you to walk in on Michael and Trevor fighting with Trevor storming out, Franklin gets upset and shoots Michael in the face. Franklin then goes after Trevor and goes to the graveyard. Here Franklin sends his dog after Trevor who bites him in the d***. He then keeps hitting Trevor until he stops moving. After realizing what he has done he calls Lamar and Lester to have a three-way. They both decline and call him gay. After that Franklin gets in a plane and crashes it into the Maze tower ending the story line. You then have to start the campaign all over again. Owh and the Epsilon leader guy was there too just sucking his own b****...

You're trying too hard.

• Mr_Leone likes this

WorldWideFM
  • WorldWideFM

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:32 PM

Yeah you can do missions from the point of view of different characters, sometimes it results in a longer cutscene, other times it involves in a slightly different mission, as can be seen in Bury The Hatchet. 

I did it through Michael's POV though, and I'm glad I did. That little flashback he has with the awesome music was one of my favourite points in the story and I think I'd have felt the story was weaker had I not witnessed it. Although Trevor's POV has the benefit of resembling the St Marks Bistro mission from SA, which is a nice callback. 

Billybob217
  • Billybob217

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:45 PM

Alright we sort of had a suspicition that you would be able to enter the mission as trevor which resulted in his point of view, we never noticed haha thanks for your feedback guys

RyanM1995
  • RyanM1995

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:33 AM

Well sh*t I didn't know this. Is there any other missions like this?

Sasqui
  • Sasqui

Gangsta sh*t

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 02:41 AM

Yeah, this is the biggest example of the ability to start a mission with different protagonists and have it affect the mission. I originally did it with Michael, but replayed the mission with Trevor and accidentally discovered this.

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:04 AM

We REALLY need a list of missions with varying points-of-view. It would make replaying the missions much more worth the time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users