» «
Photo

49/50 Spaceship parts glitch?

6 replies to this topic
OscarTheTitan
  • OscarTheTitan

OscarTheTitan

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:10 PM Edited by OscarTheTitan, 19 December 2013 - 12:15 PM.

Alright so I'm going for the 100% completion thing right? I have been all over LS and Blaine County collecting these parts (I've been using "Grand Theft Auto V BradyGames Signature Series Guide) and I've gone to every place they mark and when I collected the last one it said "49/50 spaceship parts collected". What the heck happened?! I used both Franklin and Trevor to collect them. I'm really  confused. Any help?

Startug
  • Startug

No Custom Title Here...

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:01 PM

You overlooked one. This is one of those common mistakes anyone can make when reading a guide and commonly assuring yourself that you did each and every one of those.

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:04 PM

somewhere on the social club there is an interactive map of all the missions and collectibles. you can switch the icons on and off for each type + you can choose to show only those that you haven't collected yet.. your PSN or GT must be linked to your SC account offcourse..

fish61324
  • fish61324

Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:53 PM

Pretty sure the spaceship parts aren't glitched.... al though I wouldn't be surprised.  The pigeons were glitched in GTA IV.

Anyway, if you have a laptop or a computer near the t.v. which you play video games on (which I'm assuming you don't have either) you should always use video walkthroughs.  I'm assuming you don't have either of those things because you bought the guide.  If you have access to a computer while playing your game you should never waste money on those guides.... everything in those guides are online (in text and video form)

Murray Bunyan
  • Murray Bunyan

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:03 PM

Probably a glitch, try contacting R* support. The game is full of glitches, happened to my friend. 

grasseyeball
  • grasseyeball

Man of Business

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:49 PM

Link up to the social club if you have not. Use the interactive map to show what you have not found. The little white UFO should reveal all.

OscarTheTitan
  • OscarTheTitan

OscarTheTitan

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:14 PM

After looking at the checklist on the Rockstar Social Club and it tuned out that I did miss one! It turned out to be the one on Mount Josiah

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users